Tired of do-nothing Danica Patrick

Feb 21, 2012 Full story: Alabama Live 218

Danica hasn't done anything I knew it was going to happen. I tuned in to watch the Budweiser Shootout and got Darrell Waltrip interviewing Danica Patrick, who hasn't even put one minute behind the wheel of a Cup car in her life.

Full Story
Danica

Carlsbad, NM

#23 Feb 24, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text> Well I just hope if she dosen't
do well they shut up about her. I have heard enough Danica to do me the rest of the year.
I wonder if your lose azz has had enough about me winning the pole?

Haha

loser!
Hard racing

United States

#24 Feb 24, 2012
Danica wrote:
I'm wondering if you maggots are tired of me winning the pole already?
Pretty cool! Way too go Danica!
Danica

Carlsbad, NM

#25 Feb 24, 2012
Hard racing wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty cool! Way too go Danica!
Thanx hard racer, I'm trying to help that stuttering fool understand how to race at the moment.

Since: Feb 12

Wakefield, RI

#26 Feb 24, 2012
Danica wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx hard racer, I'm trying to help that stuttering fool understand how to race at the moment.
And if we R lucky. He will show you just the right way to slam into turn 4 wall breaking ever vertebra in your neck .SNAP)!!!!!!!:) HAPPY DAYS R HERE AGAIN THE SKY R BLUE..........

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#27 Feb 24, 2012
manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text>And if we R lucky. He will show you just the right way to slam into turn 4 wall breaking ever vertebra in your neck .SNAP)!!!!!!!:) HAPPY DAYS R HERE AGAIN THE SKY R BLUE..........
You are a sick pathetic excuse for a human being. To even suggest that.
manic depressive

Wakefield, RI

#28 Feb 24, 2012
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sick pathetic excuse for a human being. To even suggest that.
Dah Helloooooooooooooo what was my favorite Daytona 500????????{{Feb.18 2001}}}}}}}}
william b

La Fayette, KY

#29 Feb 24, 2012
You are a twisted person I hope and pray nothing like that ever happens to a member of your family. You really need to change your medication you need to be in the nut house for even posting that . Your sick and depressed alright.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#30 Feb 24, 2012
Danica wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if your lose azz has had enough about me winning the pole?
Haha
loser!
You have the pole and congratulations. Show us how to win the race...o.k.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#32 Feb 24, 2012
manic depressive wrote:
<quoted text>Dah Helloooooooooooooo what was my favorite Daytona 500????????{{Feb.18 2001}}}}}}}}
You are one sick dog. I'm not even calling you a puppy. Puppies are nice.
manic depressive

Valatie, NY

#33 Feb 24, 2012
william b wrote:
You are a twisted person I hope and pray nothing like that ever happens to a member of your family. You really need to change your medication you need to be in the nut house for even posting that . Your sick and depressed alright.
Get use to it . I love DEATH!!!!!!!!!!
manic depressive

Valatie, NY

#34 Feb 24, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sick dog. I'm not even calling you a puppy. Puppies are nice.
You know it does no good . Because I do not give a FK :):):)
Danica

Carlsbad, NM

#35 Feb 24, 2012
manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text>And if we R lucky. He will show you just the right way to slam into turn 4 wall breaking ever vertebra in your neck .SNAP)!!!!!!!:) HAPPY DAYS R HERE AGAIN THE SKY R BLUE..........
His daddy already taught him that.

RIP 3
Danica

Carlsbad, NM

#36 Feb 24, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>You have the pole and congratulations. Show us how to win the race...o.k.
You should tell that to your stuttering idiot.

I bet you hate it even more after I won the pole don't ya?

ha ha I laugh at you
duh

Columbus, OH

#37 Feb 24, 2012
Stewart is all goo goo over her. he drafts her and not Newman. way to go dummy.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#38 Feb 25, 2012
duh wrote:
Stewart is all goo goo over her. he drafts her and not Newman. way to go dummy.
Stewart and Newman cannot draft without wrecking.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#39 Feb 25, 2012
Just wondering how long untill Jr. gets tired of sharing the spotlight.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#40 Feb 25, 2012
Hunglo wrote:
Just wondering how long untill Jr. gets tired of sharing the spotlight.
He is just enjoying the dollars she is bringing in. He has more than enough spotlight to share.
special

Bryan, TX

#41 Feb 25, 2012
Danica wrote:
I'm wondering if you maggots are tired of me winning the pole already?
I'm wondering if you liked your wreck.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#42 Feb 25, 2012
Wonder if Danica will out sell Jr in merchandise?
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#43 Feb 25, 2012
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
Wonder if Danica will out sell Jr in merchandise?
I don't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kyle busch car Aug '14 willis 1
NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 201... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lets go racing 6
Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Mar '14 Cale 11 32
Kyle Busch and Sam Hornish Jr to Share Joe Gibb... (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 10
Kyle Busch wins Nationwide race at Charlotte (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jusy_Sayn 6
Kenseth wins second Chase race (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 10
Who's Been More Disappointing in 2013: Danica P... (Sep '13) Sep '13 RacingFan20 4

Kyle Busch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE