Kyle Busch earned praise from peers, cheers from fans with Shootout performance

Feb 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sporting News

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.-Kyle Busch was the toast of the Sprint Cup garage after his spectacular saves and dramatic victory in last week's Budweiser Shootout.

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Feb 28, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

What are his chances in the 500?
racefan

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

I do believe he has a chance. if you can keep Stewart/Gordon/Johnson away from him. tony seems to wreck a lot of people this season. arrogant .
08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Kyle did an awesome job and deserves the kudos'. Tony is starting to get a little arrogrant with his current success, he needs to be a little more appreciative of the fans and those who work with him.

Since: Feb 12

chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

F1 rules Nascar drools. A bunch of inbreed hillbillys tuning left for 500 miles on a sunday afternoon.
Green Flag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Kyle, didn't win but he deserves respect and congratulations for the excellent job of driving he did yesterday. It made the race worth watching!
Coming from the back to the front 3 times was like winning the race 3 times!
captain spaulding

Hot Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

love him or hate him he can drive ive seenem all and he is a winner

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

yatkinson wrote:
F1 rules Nascar drools. A bunch of inbreed hillbillys tuning left for 500 miles on a sunday afternoon.
You need to be on the F1 forum. If you don't like nascar what are you doing on here??????????

Since: Feb 12

chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

snow wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be on the F1 forum. If you don't like nascar what are you doing on here??????????
I'am here to educate the masses on how boring has gotten.

“smokes~ mojo”

kepin' the ears on the big dog

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

I hope he does well and I want Tony to win and get his first but if he is not able to then anyone but Jimmie works for me .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

yatkinson wrote:
<quoted text> I'am here to educate the masses on how boring has gotten.
We don't need to be educated. We also don't F1 fans on here knocking Nascar.
Busch at it again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Yet everyone is afraid to say it. The Busch brothers caused the last two wrecks in the Nationwide race yesterday. No matter how good they are when it comes down to it they will never be worth shit.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Busch at it again wrote:
Yet everyone is afraid to say it. The Busch brothers caused the last two wrecks in the Nationwide race yesterday. No matter how good they are when it comes down to it they will never be worth shit.
And Just who is your driver? Dale Jr? How long has been since he's won? at least The Busch Bros have talent.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Busch at it again wrote:
I must have missed something. There were other wrecks. Did the Busch brothers cause all of them?
Go back to when Edwards wrecked Keselowski. That wasn't even accidental; it was definitely intentional. When Kyle wrecked Hornaday, it was in the heat of the moment. How many laps was Carl down when he came barreling out of the garage and intentionally wiped out Keselowski. You only see what you want and that's the hate you have for the Busch brothers. Please get a life.
Busch at it again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>I must have missed something. There were other wrecks. Did the Busch brothers cause all of them?
Go back to when Edwards wrecked Keselowski. That wasn't even accidental; it was definitely intentional. When Kyle wrecked Hornaday, it was in the heat of the moment. How many laps was Carl down when he came barreling out of the garage and intentionally wiped out Keselowski. You only see what you want and that's the hate you have for the Busch brothers. Please get a life.
You missed the point. Never said they caused all of them. The Busch boys tried to make a hole up the middle where there wasn't one causing everyone to start checking up which in turned caused a massive pile up. You can't put an six foot wide car into a three foot opening.

The last wreck. They tried to block the charging cars on the outside. Only problem is..... You can't block a car that already has their nose passed you.

Instead of bringing up old races which have absolutely nothing to do with this race take the time and watch and learn.
Green Flag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>I must have missed something. There were other wrecks. Did the Busch brothers cause all of them?
Like Jdepfan says; he sounds just like a Jr. fan. And one that needs glasses to miss all of those other wrecks. Kyle got emails and texts from other NASCAR drivers congratulating him on his driving skills yesterday.
Busch at it again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Just who is your driver? Dale Jr? How long has been since he's won? at least The Busch Bros have talent.
WTF are you blabbering about! How the hell did this turn into a Dale Jr thread! When ever you have nothing worth a shit to add to a conversation you bash Dale Jr. Get a brain child!
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Busch at it again wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point. Never said they caused all of them. The Busch boys tried to make a hole up the middle where there wasn't one causing everyone to start checking up which in turned caused a massive pile up. You can't put an six foot wide car into a three foot opening.
The last wreck. They tried to block the charging cars on the outside. Only problem is..... You can't block a car that already has their nose passed you.
Instead of bringing up old races which have absolutely nothing to do with this race take the time and watch and learn.
Sure, I'm bringing up old races. So what. And, you, why don't you bash the other drivers who caused wrecks? It wasn't just the Busch brothers.
Trollersaurus

Harrisburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Kyle Busch intentionally wrecked Hornaday. He is as dirty as they come. If Tony would have blocked and/or wrecked KB, he would have won the Shootout. It's not like Kyle wouldn't have done it to him.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Trollersaurus wrote:
Kyle Busch intentionally wrecked Hornaday. He is as dirty as they come. If Tony would have blocked and/or wrecked KB, he would have won the Shootout. It's not like Kyle wouldn't have done it to him.
And We know Jr wouldn't because he's a wuss. At least Kyle races.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch what you say here, lots of gooooooooonior fans who are proud of the fact they throw him millions of dollars for being a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••