BOYCOTT This Prejudiced Monopoly

BOYCOTT This Prejudiced Monopoly

Posted in the Kyle Busch Forum

CheersForKyle

Safety Harbor, FL

#1 Nov 5, 2011
Come on KYLE FANS and show your displeasure of this prejudiced action by NASCAR. I, for one, will not attend or buy anymore tickets to this farce. Yes, Kyle was wrong but not a criminal!! This Monopoly has become to0 powerful. Everyone is not judged equally. I expected a stiff fine, and points deducted but PARK HIM FOR THE WEEKEND!! All of you haters should be happy. Kyle has been instrumental in bringing in many fans---he is the most talented driver in NASCAR. The controversay filled many seats this year. Mine won't be one Next Year!!
Nascar fan

Ooltewah, TN

#2 Nov 5, 2011
Kyle deserved the punishment and even more. He could have intentially hurt or killed someone. He is so egotistical. Yes, he is a great driver, but he has no respect for others and definitely no class.
Tyler West

Palatka, FL

#4 Nov 10, 2011
I agree with the guy. Kyle is the only thing that makes the sport worth watching. The rest of these people are stupid. Nascar and Fox control everything. They make me sick!! It's PC crap. All they want is a bunch of sales reps out on the track! I know how to fix the "problem" of going too fast, have all the nascar salesmen (aka drivers) drive around the tracks at highway speeds in company cars, spewing dumb tag lines that all the morons can understand. Racing is supposed to be ruff and tuff. Start policing the rules again, the whole problem was started when they needed people to start watching again, now they are and all of a sudden Nascar wants to condemn to the guys who are worth paying to see. Nascar, the sponsors, those stupid fans who are more like idiot wrestling fans can all screw off!! Kyle Bush is the only reason I still watch. Controversy fills the seats. If you think I'm lying look at what they have done to Bristol!! I rest my case. They are racing at half empty tracks!!
CheersForKyle

Safety Harbor, FL

#5 Nov 10, 2011
Tyler West wrote:
I agree with the guy. Kyle is the only thing that makes the sport worth watching. The rest of these people are stupid. Nascar and Fox control everything. They make me sick!! It's PC crap. All they want is a bunch of sales reps out on the track! I know how to fix the "problem" of going too fast, have all the nascar salesmen (aka drivers) drive around the tracks at highway speeds in company cars, spewing dumb tag lines that all the morons can understand. Racing is supposed to be ruff and tuff. Start policing the rules again, the whole problem was started when they needed people to start watching again, now they are and all of a sudden Nascar wants to condemn to the guys who are worth paying to see. Nascar, the sponsors, those stupid fans who are more like idiot wrestling fans can all screw off!! Kyle Bush is the only reason I still watch. Controversy fills the seats. If you think I'm lying look at what they have done to Bristol!! I rest my case. They are racing at half empty tracks!!
Tyler, you said it best...AMEN!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kyle Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Feb '15 Silent Echo 58
kyle busch car (Aug '14) Aug '14 willis 1
News NASCARa s Kyle Larson expands fan club from 201... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Lets go racing 6
News Kyle Busch and Sam Hornish Jr to Share Joe Gibb... (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 10
News Kyle Busch wins Nationwide race at Charlotte (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jusy_Sayn 6
News Kenseth wins second Chase race (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 10
News Who's Been More Disappointing in 2013: Danica P... (Sep '13) Sep '13 RacingFan20 4
More from around the web