Busch wins Trucks at New Hampshire

Sep 18, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-telegram.com

By DAN GELSTON Kyle Busch raced to his fifth Trucks victory of the season and 80th overall NASCAR win, passing James Buescher on the final restart Saturday at New Hampshire Motorspeedway.Busch and Kevin Harvick battled for the lead most of the day and it appeared one of them would drive away with the victory.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

That little twit, Buescher could not admit that he bumped Kyle's truck & almost caused both of them to wreck, wall( not fence Twit). he is not going to get anywhere if he can not admit when he is wrong. anyway it was a good race. Harvick raced dirty at the end. Kyle was a clean racer today. he deserved to win.
MISSU3

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

Fan wrote:
That little twit, Buescher could not admit that he bumped Kyle's truck & almost caused both of them to wreck, wall( not fence Twit). he is not going to get anywhere if he can not admit when he is wrong. anyway it was a good race. Harvick raced dirty at the end. Kyle was a clean racer today. he deserved to win.
You're absolutely right. Buescher needs to put on his big boy pants and RACE and not fall into the wimpy habit of blaming everything on Kyle. Kyle HIT the wall and kept on going! I see all the wimpy vanilla fans have already given you a thumbs down. Those are the idiots. They saw great racing and have their heads so far up the "media personality, vanilla drivers" butts they can't see it. Great HARD, up on the wheel, old school racing today by Kyle and Harvick! Congrats Rowdy! Hope sponsors are waiting in line to get into VL with you.
08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Another exciting race and win for Kyle! Awesome.
Not a Junior Fan

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

This was an exciting race thanks to Kyle, Kevin and James. I wish that James would have kept his mouth shut after the race. He sounded like a baby and that he would have liked for Kyle to just pull over and give him the win.
Laura

Alapaha, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

I loved it! An exciting race with an awesome win!
barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Heard Dillon whinning this morning on Sirius about Kyle not giving him enough room. No such thing little boy. If you've got the balls and the car take all you want but be sure you can take care of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••