Who is poised for a position in the Chase?

Apr 14, 2008 Full story: www.scenedaily.com 13

Well, there's a week off for the Sprint Cup Series, lots of time for water cooler talk.

Full Story

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

#1 Apr 14, 2008
This is a smart man, lol, Juan is going to pick it up!! He has to make the chase! I have faith in him to do it!

(Quote from Article)

As far as drivers behind Busch and still maybe somewhat in contention, these guys will have to show serious improvement over the next 18 races to make the Chase as none has more than one top-10 all year: Juan Pablo Montoya (61 points behind 12th-place Newman), David Ragan (81 points behind), Brian Vickers (81 points behind), Bobby Labonte (81 points behind, yes a three-way tie there in the standings) and David Gilliland (98 points behind).
Old McDonalds

Atlanta, GA

#2 Apr 14, 2008
Juan isn't going to make he chase. Dale Jarret has a better chance than him - lol!
Duh

Greenfield, IN

#3 Apr 14, 2008
Old McDonalds wrote:
Juan isn't going to make he chase. Dale Jarret has a better chance than him - lol!
Not according to the people who know what they're talking about! Lets see an internet troll or a nascar critique. Sorry you lose.

Greenfield, IN

#4 Apr 14, 2008
BTW, I'm hoping I never said he would so go pee in someones elses cheerios hater. Get a life.
Jennifer Watts

Greer, SC

#5 Apr 15, 2008
kevin
Mr Green

Atlanta, GA

#6 Apr 15, 2008
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to the people who know what they're talking about! Lets see an internet troll or a nascar critique. Sorry you lose.
Old Mcdonalds is the be all know all!
Jennifer Watts

Greer, SC

#7 Apr 15, 2008
lol I can't stop laughing that's funny

Sterling, IL

#8 Apr 15, 2008
It is funny having fools try to talk smack behind fake names!! Wimps, he he.

Sterling, IL

#9 Apr 15, 2008
Jennifer Watts wrote:
kevin
yeah he sucks!!

Sterling, IL

#10 Apr 15, 2008
Mr Green wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Mcdonalds is the be all know all!
Oh that's the problem well quit playing with the little people come to the real world. Watch some ESPN and you'll be ok !
Busch

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Apr 15, 2008
Kyle Busch seems poised to win. He's a big baby though. Juan has to pick it up to win sorry LGR but it did say could. Kevin Harvick will make it too.

Sterling, IL

#12 Apr 15, 2008
Busch wrote:
Kyle Busch seems poised to win. He's a big baby though. Juan has to pick it up to win sorry LGR but it did say could. Kevin Harvick will make it too.
I don't think he'll win but I want him to make it! That's all :) I think Kevin Harvick can drive I just don't like him.
Jennifer Watts

Greer, SC

#13 Apr 18, 2008
no kevin doesn't at all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? May '14 flatt 13
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR (Aug '13) Aug '13 snow 86
Stewart-Haas boosts effort to sign Kurt Busch (Aug '13) Aug '13 WHOYAKIDDING 31
Is Brad Keselowski a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series O... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2

Kurt Busch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE