Kenseth must cut to Chase

Kenseth must cut to Chase

There are 16 comments on the www.jsonline.com story from May 12, 2008, titled Kenseth must cut to Chase. In it, www.jsonline.com reports that:

The numbers don't look good. Ten races into the season, Matt Kenseth sits a miserable 22nd in the Sprint Cup Series points.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jsonline.com.

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#1 May 12, 2008
Still a long season Matt can pick it up and make the chase.
Disappointed

Norristown, PA

#2 May 12, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
Still a long season Matt can pick it up and make the chase.
I would be thrilled if all of the Roush drivers missed the chase.
Spine

United States

#3 May 12, 2008
He cant come back from 22nd. I say no way.

I wonder how he feels about Riser leaving his team now?

Didn't Riser win 2 with Carl?

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#4 May 12, 2008
I believe that DW and them said the same thing, that he's just too far back to make the chase. What we have sixteen points races to go. He'd have to start winning a lot of races. I'm not sure it can be done.
VIPWitch3

AOL

#5 May 12, 2008
Plenty of time for KenASS to make the chase, I hope he doesn't but what will be will be. I don't like the guy for some unknown reason but I wish him no harm.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

#6 May 12, 2008
VIPWitch3 wrote:
Plenty of time for KenASS to make the chase, I hope he doesn't but what will be will be. I don't like the guy for some unknown reason but I wish him no harm.
To me he seems kinda hoity toity, like he's better than everyone. I think he just puts off that feeling, he really is a nice guy. Doesn't seem real approachable.
VIPWitch3

AOL

#7 May 12, 2008
PattiSmokeFan20 wrote:
<quoted text>
To me he seems kinda hoity toity, like he's better than everyone. I think he just puts off that feeling, he really is a nice guy. Doesn't seem real approachable.
You hit the nail right on the head.

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#8 May 12, 2008
IMO Matt is just very shy. He is conservative and for the most part usually consistent. I think he is having a hard time without Robbie. They had chemistry and I don't think he has the same with Chip. I do not think he will make the chase this year, but not cause he isn't a good driver, he is just having an off year and some bad luck. They have all had years like this. I wonder how Tony would fair if he lost Zippy? It would be a lot harder for him to make the chase I'm sure. I hope Matt can make a strong comeback and soon. He has the ability to come on strong when it counts.

Morris, IL

#9 May 12, 2008
Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be thrilled if all of the Roush drivers missed the chase.
You're going to be disapointed then when they do! History tends to repeat itself.

Morris, IL

#10 May 12, 2008
Tamara24 wrote:
IMO Matt is just very shy. He is conservative and for the most part usually consistent. I think he is having a hard time without Robbie. They had chemistry and I don't think he has the same with Chip. I do not think he will make the chase this year, but not cause he isn't a good driver, he is just having an off year and some bad luck. They have all had years like this. I wonder how Tony would fair if he lost Zippy? It would be a lot harder for him to make the chase I'm sure. I hope Matt can make a strong comeback and soon. He has the ability to come on strong when it counts.
I don't know much about him but he seems like a good guy to me. He's Mindys driver or the one she likes to see win! I wish him luck !!

Morris, IL

#11 May 12, 2008
Maybe not all but some will be in the chase.
Carolyn NH-NC

Morris, IL

#12 May 12, 2008
He wont make it nice guy or not.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

#13 May 12, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
LOL! That was a crap! moment wasn't it? I think Carl will make it, so will the Biff. I think Matt's going to have to pull of a miracle to get it. David Ragan may have a chance, Jamie McMurray not so much.

I would like to see the Biff make it.
PAIN IN MY ARSE

AOL

#14 May 12, 2008
VIPWitch3 wrote:
You're correct but it still sux. He's a wimp.
FYI

AOL

#15 May 12, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
Not all is right maybe a couple.
88 BETTER THEN 18

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#16 May 12, 2008
No that's Kyle spot on the chase forget about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) Feb '16 Fart news 23
News NASCAR reinstates Kurt Busch; grants him waiver... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 9
News What Hillary Clinton Said About Email in 2000 (Mar '15) Mar '15 Hughes Muse 2
News Stewart says team has plan in place should lega... (Feb '15) Mar '15 NASCAR Insider 9
News NASCAR driver accused of abuse says ex is train... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Dave 1
News NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
More from around the web