Did You Notice? ... Busch Brothers Burn Crew Chiefs Out, Officiating Mistakes, And NASCAR On WWE?

Oct 29, 2009 Full story: The Frontstretch

The Frontstretch: Did You Notice? ... Busch Brothers Burn Crew Chiefs Out, Officiating Mistakes, And NASCAR On WWE? by Thomas Bowles -- Wednesday October 28, 2009 Did You Notice? ... Both Busch brothers caused their crew chiefs to burn out at the same time? It's ironic that NASCAR's moodiest siblings are transitioning to new head wrenches after a ...

Full Story
WWE NASCAR

Newtown, CT

#1 Oct 29, 2009
Just more of the same BS from WWE NASCAR
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Oct 29, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
Just more of the same BS from WWE NASCAR
Why in hell do you keep watching and reading? Don't you have a sport that you actually enjoy?
barr

Temperance, MI

#3 Oct 29, 2009
I think Joe Gibbs decided to let Kyle work out his problems since he was so young. Rodger should have told Kurt to shut up and drive the car a long time ago. I like both of them and believe Kyle will come around. Joe will make sure. I don't know about Kurt. He needs someone like Jimmy Fenning.
CheersForKyle

Maitland, FL

#4 Oct 29, 2009
I wonder if the jerk that wrote this article ever heard of Dale Earnhardt Jr.? Seems as though he just doesn't like the Busch brothers. There seems to be an on-going crew chief change for many drivers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) May '14 flatt 13
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR (Aug '13) Aug '13 snow 86
Stewart-Haas boosts effort to sign Kurt Busch (Aug '13) Aug '13 WHOYAKIDDING 31
Is Brad Keselowski a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series O... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2

Kurt Busch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE