Shooting the Breeze

I'm not a racing fan, but I have to admit that Saturday was an exciting day for NASCAR. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#49 Jul 10, 2007
PeeDee wrote:
Hey all the good people! You know who you are. How has your day been?
Hi Peter! Am I a good one? lol Do you forgive me for flagging your post on DF's picks site? HAHA!
Sure has been a good day, other than all of the sad news I have been hearing, watching and reading about!
How ya been my friend? Hey i did go get Jeff Gordon 24X24 haven't watched it yet though! 82 minutes of Gordon, WOW! lol........ Hope ya have a great week dear! 2 more days and I'm off to the lake! yahoo....

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#50 Jul 10, 2007
fan of all wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mindy! I can't seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Nothing serious - i had to put this goop in my eyes and they ain't straightened out yet. Hope my spelling ain't too bad! Catch up with you soon! HUGS, my Sun Sis!
HEY...Need to chat with you,hey when i call,it's my dime sweetie!:) let me know,it's about the cancer kid!

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#51 Jul 10, 2007
fan of all wrote:
<quoted text>Its a FANTASTIC day there, neighbor! Had to run to the Commissary at Nellis and a whole 2 weeks worth of groceries was only $48!!! Now, THATS a great day! Hope all is well with you! Hot & humid there?
$48 huh? Wonder if thats a good sign?LOL.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#52 Jul 10, 2007
HinUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
So calling someone a derogatory name based on their country of origin does not count as racism to you?
Spic, wop, dago, mick are all insulting and imo racint jibes or insults. Let me ask you this Breezey. Would you use those kind of names to someones face in passing? If not then why do it here. You are very brave when you don't have to answer for your comments.
I suspect you are smarter than you appear so why not try to act more grown up.
Goodnight little man!!!

“what the”

Since: Jun 07

New Bedford, MA

#54 Jul 10, 2007
fan of all wrote:
<quoted text>Its a FANTASTIC day there, neighbor! Had to run to the Commissary at Nellis and a whole 2 weeks worth of groceries was only $48!!! Now, THATS a great day! Hope all is well with you! Hot & humid there?
Hello Fan of All. I see you have had a productive day. Good for you. Glad to see you happy!!!

“what the”

New Bedford, MA

#55 Jul 10, 2007
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Peter! Am I a good one? lol Do you forgive me for flagging your post on DF's picks site? HAHA!
Sure has been a good day, other than all of the sad news I have been hearing, watching and reading about!
How ya been my friend? Hey i did go get Jeff Gordon 24X24 haven't watched it yet though! 82 minutes of Gordon, WOW! lol........ Hope ya have a great week dear! 2 more days and I'm off to the lake! yahoo....
Yes Tamara, you are a good one. One of the best actually. I am challenging myself to forgive you, it is difficult though. LOL I know about the news. It is very sad. Never know the last time you will see someone. Got to make the best of every moment. We always seek each other out in this house whenever one person leaves or enters, we find everyone that is home and greet them with a hug and kiss. So when you watch that DVD you should probably do it in segments. Watching the whole thing at once might land you in the hospital. Racing heart, raised blood pressure, anxiety attack.... I hope you have a great time at the lake. I am a bit envious though. I just love to camp near the water.

“what the”

New Bedford, MA

#56 Jul 10, 2007
Fan of All, BTW I have been making a LOT of phone-calls. Started with LasVegas Speedway, sp with Jeff MOtley, he refered me to a few organizations. They couldn't help but refered me to others I have contacted many of them and have some more to go. Jeff also said that they do assist in such matters but have to do so through an organization. Somehow we will find a way to do this. The Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce does not have any contacts. I told them that being what they are, they should seek such information to provide a complete service to thier citizens. They asked me to feedback with any info that I get. Hopefully tomorrow I can continue my quest. Today was busy. Talk to ya soon'

“what the”

New Bedford, MA

#57 Jul 10, 2007
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>$48 huh? Wonder if thats a good sign?LOL.
It just might be, but probably for the 24. Two weeks worth of groceries @$48 =$24 per week. So Jeff gets a good run for the next two weeks. LOL

“"drive for five in'10"”

Your the Man!

#58 Jul 10, 2007
PeeDee wrote:
<quoted text>It just might be, but probably for the 24. Two weeks worth of groceries @$48 =$24 per week. So Jeff gets a good run for the next two weeks. LOL
Now wait. Thats not exactly what I meant but I guess either or.Go Jimmie Go!

Spokane, WA

#59 Jul 10, 2007
Pee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Tamara, you are a good one. One of the best actually. I am challenging myself to forgive you, it is difficult though. LOL I know about the news. It is very sad. Never know the last time you will see someone. Got to make the best of every moment. We always seek each other out in this house whenever one person leaves or enters, we find everyone that is home and greet them with a hug and kiss. So when you watch that DVD you should probably do it in segments. Watching the whole thing at once might land you in the hospital. Racing heart, raised blood pressure, anxiety attack.... I hope you have a great time at the lake. I am a bit envious though. I just love to camp near the water.
Thanks! Forgiveness is good for the soul ya know! Hubby just walked in and Yep I planted one on him!
probably wont get to watch my new video till after I get back from Vacation. Than I can have that heart attack you spoke of. lol! The lake were going to is a resort not much camping involved.... We're going to be roughing it in a house. lol with maid service and all. That's the life. haha. I am soooo looking forward to just getting the heck outta dodge! Hope ya have a good time this week. Haven't decided if I am going to post my picks early or not. The way mine came out this past week, I really don't need the disadvantage of not seeing practice and qualifying. Oh hell I'll wing it! Maybe Jeff will win at Chicagoland again this year. I can hope cant I? Well my friend I got to go for now. C~ya!

“You can't get there from here!”

Lincolnville,Maine

#60 Jul 10, 2007
jimmy48 wrote:
<quoted text>$48 huh? Wonder if thats a good sign?LOL.
I saw that coming a mile away.lol

Lincolnville,Maine

#61 Jul 10, 2007
PeeDee wrote:
Hey all the good people! You know who you are. How has your day been?
Hey PeeDee my day has been great,a little hot and humid but I am not complaining it won't be long and it will be snowing and 20 below zero. So I will take the heat as long as I can get it.But I don't have to tell you.How was you day?

“"drive for five in'10"”

Your the Man!

#62 Jul 10, 2007
Smoke20 wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that coming a mile away.lol
Usually when the no.48 shows up somewhere during the week I can take that as a good sign but hasn't been working too well lately.LOL.

“what the”

New Bedford, MA

#63 Jul 10, 2007
Smoke20 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey PeeDee my day has been great,a little hot and humid but I am not complaining it won't be long and it will be snowing and 20 below zero. So I will take the heat as long as I can get it.But I don't have to tell you.How was you day?
Hey Smoke20. I think I had mentioned before that my sister-in-law and Bro In Law used to live in Rockport. I hear you about appreciating the heat no matter how hot. It is a short season.. shorter as the years go-by. My typical day consists of about 50% inside mechanical rooms at work. The worst is when De-solidifying a chiller. Involved is plenty of steam and the room typically heats to around 160. Can't last long in those conditions. Usually 4 or 5 min at a time, then water for the body and a cup over the head.. LOL Anyway, I am happy that you had a good day. We all need those once in awhile. What do you do there in Rockport? My job is maintenance supervisor for the Univ of Mass. The De-solidifying part is because there isn't anyone else there that understands "cold absorbtion machines", so I get stuck when they get fussy. I hope you have a great hump day....

“YNWA”

Greenwood, IN.

#64 Jul 11, 2007
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my suspections about your suspections! You may be incorrect...I suspect.
I truly suspect your suspicions about my suspicions may be true. My suspicion is that I suspected his intelleligence to be greater that it truly is, I suspect.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#65 Jul 11, 2007
HinUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly suspect your suspicions about my suspicions may be true. My suspicion is that I suspected his intelleligence to be greater that it truly is, I suspect.
OMG....I was having a bad morning till i saw this:)You both are too funny!Thanks for the laugh:)

Lincolnville,Maine

#66 Jul 11, 2007
PeeDee wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Smoke20. I think I had mentioned before that my sister-in-law and Bro In Law used to live in Rockport. I hear you about appreciating the heat no matter how hot. It is a short season.. shorter as the years go-by. My typical day consists of about 50% inside mechanical rooms at work. The worst is when De-solidifying a chiller. Involved is plenty of steam and the room typically heats to around 160. Can't last long in those conditions. Usually 4 or 5 min at a time, then water for the body and a cup over the head.. LOL Anyway, I am happy that you had a good day. We all need those once in awhile. What do you do there in Rockport? My job is maintenance supervisor for the Univ of Mass. The De-solidifying part is because there isn't anyone else there that understands "cold absorbtion machines", so I get stuck when they get fussy. I hope you have a great hump day....
Hi PeeDee hump day was pretty good but you know it's always good to get over the hump!lol i hope you had a great day and didn't work too hard. Really,you had a bro and sis in law that lived in Rockport? Small world. I actually live a little further north along the coast in Lincolnville , my IP shows Rockport because that is where my office is and that is where I first started posting on Topix. I am a General Contractor , I specialize in large high end custom homes, generally between 7000 to 12000 square feet. Most of the last 10 years every project I have done has been on the ocean. I have got to be one of the luckiest people in the world, I love my job and I usually spend my days on the coast of Maine. The last house I did had 450 windows and doors! If you get bored some day check out my website www.jbbuilders.biz there is a photo album link. Are you familiar with the Rockland area? Its one town south of Rockport.Have a good night!

“what the”

New Bedford, MA

#67 Jul 12, 2007
Smoke20, Great website. Some nice structures too. It is kind of funny that before they lived in rockport, they were in Rockland. they were quite the nomads for about 15 - 18 years. In addition to those places they lived first in three places here in New Bedford, then one in Acushnet,MA. Then they moved to the two R's in ME, then Portland, York, Arrundal (sp?), Kenneybunk, then back to New bedford, Worchester, MA , Shrewsbury, MA , and FINALLY they have settled in North Attleboro, MA. We had lots of fun visiting them though. Got to see lots of cool places with them as guides. Rockland, Camden and Rockport are some of the most beautiful places in ME. Pretty harsh winters, but the summers make it all ok. I especially liked the Camden festival.I have to check with my Sis-in-law. She worked in a theater and who knows, it could have been the one you renovated. Like I said, I like the website and I like the way your presentation. Thanks for sharing....
Say

Cincinnati, OH

#68 May 7, 2009
PeeDee wrote:
Smoke20, Great website. Some nice structures too. It is kind of funny that before they lived in rockport, they were in Rockland. they were quite the nomads for about 15 - 18 years. In addition to those places they lived first in three places here in New Bedford, then one in Acushnet,MA. Then they moved to the two R's in ME, then Portland, York, Arrundal (sp?), Kenneybunk, then back to New bedford, Worchester, MA , Shrewsbury, MA , and FINALLY they have settled in North Attleboro, MA. We had lots of fun visiting them though. Got to see lots of cool places with them as guides. Rockland, Camden and Rockport are some of the most beautiful places in ME. Pretty harsh winters, but the summers make it all ok. I especially liked the Camden festival.I have to check with my Sis-in-law. She worked in a theater and who knows, it could have been the one you renovated. Like I said, I like the website and I like the way your presentation. Thanks for sharing....
You don't say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? May '14 flatt 13
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR (Aug '13) Aug '13 snow 86
Stewart-Haas boosts effort to sign Kurt Busch (Aug '13) Aug '13 WHOYAKIDDING 31
Is Brad Keselowski a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series O... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2
•••
•••

Kurt Busch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••