Shooting the Breeze

Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

I'm not a racing fan, but I have to admit that Saturday was an exciting day for NASCAR.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of59
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2007

OhNO! Whose gonna shoot Breezy?

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2007

DennisJusitce wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't hear the joke grenade go off, did you?
Well now my dear,yes i did,but it is irrelevent at this point! Do you want to hear why? I dislike coke and like Pepsi better,but really my dear i drink soda very rarely because i am an athlete and water works better for me!
I do try to have a little fun here and not wear tight pants! Loosen up,have fun!:)*wink*

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2007

jimmy48 wrote:
Hey chickie what's up???? I got my second wind after a long frickin day,lol;)

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2007

Smoke20 wrote:
Cool a post to just shoot the breeze. Hi everyone,glad to see you all could make it.Grab a drink , pull up a couch cushion and lets talk some racing! I see everyone got worked up over the Pepsi 400.I thought it was a good race even though you know who wrecked, I was happy for Mcmurray and man what a finish,did you see that finish.Holy smokes I was right on the edge of my seat almost on the floor! Oh yeah one more thing, i don't always agree with you mrbreeze but i won't shoot at you even when you dis Tony!lol I am going to make a bunch of you mad now ~ Go Tony ~
I think our first poster is mad because his pee pee got trampled over...DRAT,Don't you hate a spoiled sport? Sorry dude:( I am no way referring to anyone i know!;)*wink* All my friends are right here:)

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2007

DennisJusitce wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't hear the joke grenade go off, did you?
Are you mad at me for turning this into a Shooting the Breeze Topic? Well my dear friend i thank you because it's a great idea! You started it and you are not a regular poster,i am!*wink* I also think you should be nice about things instead of trying to edge me on (no can do)lol Have a better Tuesday man!:)

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2007

PeeDee wrote:
<quoted text>
When I worked a job that was tuesday thru saturday MOndays were great!!
Those guys are cool really:)They just like to mess with Mr.Breeze for fun:)

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2007

PeeDee wrote:
<quoted text>
We are gonna chat with Breeze and THEN we will shoot the breeze LOL. If Breeze is famous enough now to be called "the breeze". I can imagine that after we all shoot The Breeze we will be chatting about "The Legend of The Breeze". I just wonder if there will be a sequel....
"The Breeze II - Day of Reckoning"

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2007

jimmy48 wrote:
Never fear! The hunters need to be wiser than their prey! Not a problem, lol!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2007

mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>"The Breeze II - Day of Reckoning"
That is a good one mister;)How are you tonight? Hey,never let anyone get to ya! I certainly don't:)Everyone has a different personality and way about them!;)

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>"The Breeze II - Day of Reckoning"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

mrbreeze wrote:
rofl:)

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

HinUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow a new low eben for you Breezey. Reduced yourself to racist comments now. What next??
Mindy I don't know how you can defend this guy. Just coz he is nice to the ladies it does not excuse the insulting, obnoxious comments he makes to most of the guys on this forum. Lets face face it he tries to talk a big game but in the end all he can do is hurl abuse at people that he does not agree with. I dont know this individual personally and I don't want to. he seems like the kind of bigotted, ignorant know-it-all that I would want to pop in the face if I met.
No, just you and the pollock! Tough guy, lol. I doubt you could pop corn, let alone someone in the face!

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't take aa joke???? You need to get out of the truck sometime and smell the diesel fumes.
BTW...1991 USAF Small Arms training. 398 out of 400. Small Arms Expert.
Yea, right, joke, huh? You sure do get agitated at the telling of a joke! Sorry about your small arms, that explains why you can't find your a$$, lol!!!

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
This foulest of foul smells thinks he is a comedian. Or are all those little "lol's" from a nervous disposition because so many out there want to get rid of you. I personally would not spend any more time on this joker, he has nothing of importance to say, and should be flatly ignored, and he will just go away, unlike the rash he has on his genitals. Hey "Fa", do us all a favor, why don't you "make like a bear and hibernate"
Make like a bear and hibernate? Now there is a deeply profound comment! I'm impressed with the overwhelming intelligence required to even think of a comment such as this!

Here's what you sound like, genital inspector!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

HinUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow a new low eben for you Breezey. Reduced yourself to racist comments now. What next??
Mindy I don't know how you can defend this guy. Just coz he is nice to the ladies it does not excuse the insulting, obnoxious comments he makes to most of the guys on this forum. Lets face face it he tries to talk a big game but in the end all he can do is hurl abuse at people that he does not agree with. I dont know this individual personally and I don't want to. he seems like the kind of bigotted, ignorant know-it-all that I would want to pop in the face if I met.
I guess it's sometimes just me:)I can get ticked off like the best of them,but usually ignore instead,except last night(oops)Then you have imposters that try to be me(some other thread)So anyway,How in the heck are ya today? Hope you have a good one!:)

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

Hi SKI!;)

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

mindy wrote:
<quoted text>I guess it's sometimes just me:)I can get ticked off like the best of them,but usually ignore instead,except last night(oops)Then you have imposters that try to be me(some other thread)So anyway,How in the heck are ya today? Hope you have a good one!:)
Hey Mindy! I can't seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Nothing serious - i had to put this goop in my eyes and they ain't straightened out yet. Hope my spelling ain't too bad! Catch up with you soon! HUGS, my Sun Sis!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

fan of all wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mindy! I can't seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Nothing serious - i had to put this goop in my eyes and they ain't straightened out yet. Hope my spelling ain't too bad! Catch up with you soon! HUGS, my Sun Sis!
Hi there sun sister!:) How hot is it there today? Hope you feel better soon! I was up late last night,wish i would have called you,but i didn't want to in case you were getting some zzzzzzzz's Waiting for the Tow truck man,to take my Truck to the shop! I got it all pretty for trip,lol It was looking pretty sad and now it's all shiny and lookin smart;)It's kinda a peeve of mine to have it clean when i take it somewhere to get fixed or smogged or whatever:)
I can't wait for racing already;) Watching the Tour De France a bit,very good stages so far!

“what the”

Since: Jun 07

New Bedford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

Hey all the good people! You know who you are. How has your day been?

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2007

PeeDee wrote:
Hey all the good people! You know who you are. How has your day been?
Its a FANTASTIC day there, neighbor! Had to run to the Commissary at Nellis and a whole 2 weeks worth of groceries was only $48!!! Now, THATS a great day! Hope all is well with you! Hot & humid there?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of59
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••