Shooting the Breeze

I'm not a racing fan, but I have to admit that Saturday was an exciting day for NASCAR. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dennis Justice

AOL

#1 Jul 9, 2007
That's nothing new. Jeff Gordon downed a cold Pepsi when he won the Coca-Cola 600 a few years back. This happens all the time. It's called brand loyalty.

“YNWA”

Since: Jun 07

Greenwood, IN.

#2 Jul 9, 2007
Thought this was a thread about taking out Mr. Breeze!!!!! Oh well I can dream

Ski

“Is It Friday Yet?????”

Since: May 07

Smalltown New York

#3 Jul 9, 2007
SHOOTING AT MRBREEZE?????? One could only hope.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#4 Jul 9, 2007
Ski wrote:
SHOOTING AT MRBREEZE?????? One could only hope.
HI SKI!!! SHOOTING THE BREEZE AS IN CHATTING!I LIKE IT....;)

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#5 Jul 9, 2007
HinUSA wrote:
Happy Monday! Mr.Breeze is an ok dude!
You all just step on eachother's toes frequently,lol:) Happy Monday! and or Gloom and Doom.I detest Monday's!*sniffle,sniffle*

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#6 Jul 9, 2007
HinUSA wrote:
That's right, all you can do is make believe!!!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#8 Jul 9, 2007
Shooting the Breeze,as in chatting;)
Now how about that race weekend folks?*wink*
Dennis Justice

United States

#10 Jul 9, 2007
Is your first name "Fa," by chance?

Since: Jan 07

AOL

#11 Jul 9, 2007
HinUSA wrote:
Know what?! I thought we wuz gonna chat with MrBreeze too! Maybe next time!!!!!

AOL

#12 Jul 9, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Monday! Mr.Breeze is an ok dude!
You all just step on eachother's toes frequently,lol:) Happy Monday! and or Gloom and Doom.I detest Monday's!*sniffle,sniffle*
You don't like MONDAYS?! http://www.lasvegassun.com/sports/racing/cart... #
Check out this toon! XO :)

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#13 Jul 9, 2007
Dennis Justice wrote:
Is your first name "Fa," by chance?
Dude man you have a problem...let go and live a little,life is way too short;0) Oh,by the way what is Fa,"?lol

“what the”

New Bedford, MA

#14 Jul 9, 2007
fan of all wrote:
<quoted text>Know what?! I thought we wuz gonna chat with MrBreeze too! Maybe next time!!!!!
We are gonna chat with Breeze and THEN we will shoot the breeze LOL. If Breeze is famous enough now to be called "the breeze". I can imagine that after we all shoot The Breeze we will be chatting about "The Legend of The Breeze". I just wonder if there will be a sequel....

“what the”

New Bedford, MA

#15 Jul 9, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Monday! Mr.Breeze is an ok dude!
When I worked a job that was tuesday thru saturday MOndays were great!!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#16 Jul 9, 2007
PeeDee wrote:
<quoted text>
When I worked a job that was tuesday thru saturday MOndays were great!!
All i know is all of you are wonderful people and i can't see any faults in any posters because i truly respect all of you!so there! Dang it! Happy Monday evening!*sneer* lol

AOL

#17 Jul 9, 2007
PeeDee wrote:
<quoted text>
We are gonna chat with Breeze and THEN we will shoot the breeze LOL. If Breeze is famous enough now to be called "the breeze". I can imagine that after we all shoot The Breeze we will be chatting about "The Legend of The Breeze". I just wonder if there will be a sequel....
The ledgend of, the sequel to, the morning after, The next Food Network Star....Mr Breeze.(that was bad, wasn't it?)

AOL

#18 Jul 9, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>All i know is all of you are wonderful people and i can't see any faults in any posters because i truly respect all of you!so there! Dang it! Happy Monday evening!*sneer* lol
Of course we wants ya to be happy - you're our statistician!

“what the”

New Bedford, MA

#19 Jul 9, 2007
And the Keeper of The Records! Oh yeah! And Grantor of the "double-pick"

“You can't get there from here!”

Since: May 07

Lincolnville,Maine

#20 Jul 9, 2007
Cool a post to just shoot the breeze. Hi everyone,glad to see you all could make it.Grab a drink , pull up a couch cushion and lets talk some racing! I see everyone got worked up over the Pepsi 400.I thought it was a good race even though you know who wrecked, I was happy for Mcmurray and man what a finish,did you see that finish.Holy smokes I was right on the edge of my seat almost on the floor! Oh yeah one more thing, i don't always agree with you mrbreeze but i won't shoot at you even when you dis Tony!lol I am going to make a bunch of you mad now ~ Go Tony ~

AOL

#21 Jul 9, 2007
Smoke20 wrote:
Cool a post to just shoot the breeze. Hi everyone,glad to see you all could make it.Grab a drink , pull up a couch cushion and lets talk some racing! I see everyone got worked up over the Pepsi 400.I thought it was a good race even though you know who wrecked, I was happy for Mcmurray and man what a finish,did you see that finish.Holy smokes I was right on the edge of my seat almost on the floor! Oh yeah one more thing, i don't always agree with you mrbreeze but i won't shoot at you even when you dis Tony!lol I am going to make a bunch of you mad now ~ Go Tony ~
Now, Smoke20; you know I LOVE Tony no matter what!!!!! How you think I got my handle?! And, yeah - it was one tremendous finish! Had this old lady sitting on the edge of her seat!!!!!
DennisJusitce

United States

#22 Jul 9, 2007
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Dude man you have a problem...let go and live a little,life is way too short;0) Oh,by the way what is Fa,"?lol
I guess you didn't hear the joke grenade go off, did you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? May '14 flatt 13
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR (Aug '13) Aug '13 snow 86
Stewart-Haas boosts effort to sign Kurt Busch (Aug '13) Aug '13 WHOYAKIDDING 31
Is Brad Keselowski a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series O... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2
•••
•••

Kurt Busch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••