Stewart embraces 'edgy' profile in 'Rolling Stone'

There are 54 comments on the News-Star story from Sep 2, 2008, titled Stewart embraces 'edgy' profile in 'Rolling Stone'. In it, News-Star reports that:

FONTANA, Calif. - Tony Stewart is "cool" with his recent profiling in a Rolling Stone story filled with coarse language and a no-holds-barred look at his life, and he doesn't care if others aren't. "Don't read ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kelly

Mobile, AL

#1 Sep 3, 2008
It showed he's really a dirty minded man my grandson looks up to Dale Junior not Tony Stewart. I wouldn't trust him with a monkey no wonder Christa gave it away to protect it from him.

“Im bad, really really bad”

Since: Dec 06

Hackensack, NJ

#2 Sep 3, 2008
Embraces my a$$. Everyone connected to the article is doing interviews about how there was so much more going on then what was chosen to be writen about, RS editors only printed half of what the author wrote. The author is all over the radio saying Tony was never with any women while he was there, he took the talk as harmless boys comments. Kyle Petty even commented, or defended Tony without even reading the article.

Im sure everyone scrambling is coincidental.
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#3 Sep 3, 2008
I cant wait to read the article, but just like alot of other stuff that is written in the media, its not always all true either.

“Smoke and the Rocketman”

Since: Jan 07

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2008
Kelly wrote:
It showed he's really a dirty minded man my grandson looks up to Dale Junior not Tony Stewart. I wouldn't trust him with a monkey no wonder Christa gave it away to protect it from him.
well then you missed the article about jr in Playboy because it was pretty vulgar... but anyway...I knew they stretched this story, that's what I said all along..I hope they figure out that speed deal for his race car..
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#5 Sep 3, 2008
Kelly wrote:
Well, I hope you didn't let your grandson read the article.
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#6 Sep 3, 2008
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/226940...

Here's the article from rolling stones. I have to say I like the article, and it doesnt suprise me at all and Im still a tony fan
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#7 Sep 3, 2008
Debi Does wrote:
<quoted text>well then you missed the article about jr in Playboy because it was pretty vulgar... but anyway...I knew they stretched this story, that's what I said all along..I hope they figure out that speed deal for his race car..
Debi, you should know by now that Jr. can do no wrong in the eyes of his fans. He wouldn't say shyt if he had a mouthful, or so his fans think.

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#8 Sep 3, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Debi, you should know by now that Jr. can do no wrong in the eyes of his fans. He wouldn't say shyt if he had a mouthful, or so his fans think.
Oh Please. Jr is not perfect, his fans know that.

“20”

Since: Aug 08

Ashburn, VA

#9 Sep 3, 2008
Mes think he wants to sound hip. He's a nascar star not a big brother.
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#10 Sep 3, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Debi, you should know by now that Jr. can do no wrong in the eyes of his fans. He wouldn't say shyt if he had a mouthful, or so his fans think.
Im sorry where did someone say something about jr? I think your confused. the only comment I read that had Jr in it was not a nice thing about jr and it said that Jr didnt look good in his article in playbody.. Are you so filled with hate that you
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#11 Sep 3, 2008
Debi Does wrote:
<quoted text>well then you missed the article about jr in Playboy because it was pretty vulgar... but anyway...I knew they stretched this story, that's what I said all along..I hope they figure out that speed deal for his race car..
Belive me we all know that Jr is a male ho.. and I dont think Jr or Tony have every tried to hide that fact.but hell who wouldnt do that if they could.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#12 Sep 3, 2008
Christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry where did someone say something about jr? I think your confused. the only comment I read that had Jr in it was not a nice thing about jr and it said that Jr didnt look good in his article in playbody.. Are you so filled with hate that you
That I what? I like Jr., have nothing against him. It's just that some of his fans, and I don't mean all of them, can be a little fanatic about him. I was referring to the post by Kelly from Pensacola, FL who said her son looks up to Jr., not Tony. Guess cause he's a good guy, not a nasty person like Tony as some people think.
Junior Nation

United States

#13 Sep 3, 2008
Christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable.
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 3, 2008
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>That I what? I like Jr., have nothing against him. It's just that some of his fans, and I don't mean all of them, can be a little fanatic about him. I was referring to the post by Kelly from Pensacola, FL who said her son looks up to Jr., not Tony. Guess cause he's a good guy, not a nasty person like Tony as some people think.
Ok then say some of his fans act like that, not all of Jr fans. I happen to be a Tony and Jr fan. I dont think any nascar driver is someone that I would want a child to look up to.
Heather88

AOL

#15 Sep 3, 2008
Christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Belive me we all know that Jr is a male ho.. and I dont think Jr or Tony have every tried to hide that fact.but hell who wouldnt do that if they could.
Tell me how do you know Dale Jr is ho? By internet
gossip, by a few pics. You know nothing about him unless you know him. Please do not call yourself
his fan, because you are not.
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#17 Sep 3, 2008
Heather88 wrote:
<quoted text>
gossip, by a few pics. You know nothing about him unless you know him. Please do not call yourself
Do you know he is not,and do you know anything about him besides what you read? dont act like you know more then you know.
Kelly

Mobile, AL

#18 Sep 3, 2008
Maro wrote:
Embraces my a$$. Everyone connected to the article is doing interviews about how there was so much more going on then what was chosen to be writen about, RS editors only printed half of what the author wrote. The author is all over the radio saying Tony was never with any women while he was there, he took the talk as harmless boys comments. Kyle Petty even commented, or defended Tony without even reading the article.
Im sure everyone scrambling is coincidental.
On the other thread about this you're saying the opposite.
GFU ms. know it all.
Kelly

Mobile, AL

#19 Sep 3, 2008
Heather88 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know everything Maro go figure it out.
MMsMom

Winters, CA

#20 Sep 3, 2008
Well, RS is one mag that styles their articles a certain way - certainly Playboy is another. They are going to focus only on what they think their readers want to read. I can understand Tony not apologizing for anything he said to RS - but I do believe the article is slanted and that they used only a fraction of what he said during the time they spent with him. So they ended up portraying just a fraction of the person. None of us are "perfect" but I bet his PR people are having conniptions. I hope it doesn't hurt his overall image with his fans but really, who reads RS? I only read the RS article because I'll read anything about Tony!

“Beer is my life”

Since: Sep 08

Boring, OR

#21 Sep 3, 2008
If I were Junior or Stewart I would bang them left and right. What's wrong with that he's not married.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR reinstates Kurt Busch; grants him waiver... Mar '15 stewart scott 9
News What Hillary Clinton Said About Email in 2000 Mar '15 Hughes Muse 2
News Stewart says team has plan in place should lega... Mar '15 NASCAR Insider 9
News NASCAR driver accused of abuse says ex is train... Jan '15 Dave 1
News Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) May '14 flatt 13
News NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
More from around the web