Kyle Busch Winning Races, Not Popularity Contests

Kyle Busch is NASCAR's most hated driver. And he loves it. Booed during introductions, Busch soaked up the venom by encouraging Saturday night's crowd for the Dodge Challenger 500 at Darlington Raceway to keep ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dalesgirl

United States

#56 May 16, 2008
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Bowyer proved last year that while wins might be nice, they really aren't all that necnessary. He started 12th in the Chase and still came back to finish third. Why? Because he was consistent!!!!
You are right. Don't tell anyone. lol
Dalesgirl

United States

#57 May 16, 2008
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse my ignorance, but I don't recall the incident you are refering to.
Could you be a little more specific?

They ran 8 laps under caution due to the debris that was thrown on the track. MM windshield was hit.
Jim

Beans Purchase, NH

#58 May 16, 2008
Dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
They ran 8 laps under caution due to the debris that was thrown on the track. MM windshield was hit.
Let me get this straight.

MM was upset with KB because moronic fans (notice how I didn't say Jr. fans, although they probably all were) threw debris on the track?

How is that KB fault?

Correct me if I'm taking this wrong.
Dalesgirl

United States

#60 May 16, 2008
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
MM was upset with KB because moronic fans (notice how I didn't say Jr. fans, although they probably all were) threw debris on the track?
How is that KB fault?
People assumed it was Kyles fault because of the wreck. Jr said it was his fault. Anyway MM was upset because of the debris that landed on his windshield. It wasn't right for the fans to do that, it endangers other drivers.
Dalesgirl

United States

#61 May 16, 2008
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that KB fault?
I think that is the incident you were questioning.
3TOES

Walkersville, MD

#62 May 16, 2008
KB should give a public apology to JR, then withdraw from NASCAR and give all his points and wins to JR. This way JR will be leading the points and be on his way to his championship that NASCAR should have gievn him years ago.
Dew Addict

United States

#63 May 16, 2008
Dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
People assumed it was Kyles fault because of the wreck. Jr said it was his fault. Anyway MM was upset because of the debris that landed on his windshield. It wasn't right for the fans to do that, it endangers other drivers.
Someone said that Mark was really angry over the scanner about the way Kyle was driving and became real vocal when ne wrecked Junior. I'm just repeating what I heard.
Junior Nation

United States

#64 May 16, 2008
3TOES wrote:
KB should give a public apology to JR, then withdraw from NASCAR and give all his points and wins to JR. This way JR will be leading the points and be on his way to his championship that NASCAR should have gievn him years ago.
Gosh, I agree with you 110%. That would be totally awesome. I'll put that in my book of fantasies that I keep of Jr.

Junior Nation

United States

#65 May 16, 2008
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone said that Mark was really angry over the scanner about the way Kyle was driving and became real vocal when ne wrecked Junior. I'm just repeating what I heard.
Yes, MM and quite a few of the others are concerned about his driving habits.
Lightening Strikes 18

Colonial Heights, VA

#66 May 16, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, I agree with you 110%. That would be totally awesome. I'll put that in my book of fantasies that I keep of Jr.
Thats the only way Jr will ever get any where in Nascar! I cain,t believe that any Jr fan would agree on this, it don,t help Jr look to good! And by the way,{{KYLE }} took the truck pole! Score another one for {{THE KYLE UNIVERSE}}
Dalesgirl

United States

#67 May 16, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, MM and quite a few of the others are concerned about his driving habits.
His habits will injure someone before the season is over.
Junior Nation

United States

#69 May 16, 2008
Dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
His habits will injure someone before the season is over.
I hope not... but if it happens I sure hope he hurts himself so that no other driver has to suffer because of his wreckless arrogance.
Dew Addict

United States

#70 May 16, 2008
Lightening Strikes 18 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the only way Jr will ever get any where in Nascar! I cain,t believe that any Jr fan would agree on this, it don,t help Jr look to good! And by the way,{{KYLE }} took the truck pole! Score another one for {{THE KYLE UNIVERSE}}
Sarcasm. Ever heard of it???? I believe that was the tone of that post.

The Kyle universe. Is that he and all of his fans live???? Let me guess.....D.W. is the president!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR driver accused of abuse says ex is train... Jan 14 Dave 1
Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) May '14 flatt 13
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR (Aug '13) Aug '13 snow 86
Stewart-Haas boosts effort to sign Kurt Busch (Aug '13) Aug '13 WHOYAKIDDING 31
More from around the web