Kyle Busch Winning Races, Not Popularity Contests

Kyle Busch is NASCAR's most hated driver. And he loves it. Booed during introductions, Busch soaked up the venom by encouraging Saturday night's crowd for the Dodge Challenger 500 at Darlington Raceway to keep ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tyler

Wilsonville, AL

#1 May 13, 2008
I heard in the news the other day about someone saying Kurt Busch had a little bit of the intimadator in him. I think the only thing he has in him is attitude, hatefulness, and he's a TITTY BABY!!!!! but thats just my opinion
Danicas Man

Berlin, Germany

#2 May 13, 2008
He's a numb nuts if I ever seen one.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 May 14, 2008
Tyler wrote:
I heard in the news the other day about someone saying Kurt Busch had a little bit of the intimadator in him. I think the only thing he has in him is attitude, hatefulness, and he's a TITTY BABY!!!!! but thats just my opinion
Are you sure you heard this about Kurt???
I think it may be KYLE THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT...
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#4 May 14, 2008
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure you heard this about Kurt???
I think it may be KYLE THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT...
Yeah they heard wrong! LOL it was kyle they were talking about
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#6 May 14, 2008
I think his driving is either going to kill someone or cause career ending injuries. I think the other drivers should just take turns putting him into the wall every week.
LuvinRowdy18

Clarksburg, MD

#7 May 14, 2008
Hey Grampy!!! What a hipocrate you are...if Busch did that to anyone else he is called a jerk but then you want others to wrck him and put him into the wall...give me a break...Junior needs a but whooping to toughin him up
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#8 May 14, 2008
LuvinRowdy18 wrote:
Hey Grampy!!! What a hipocrate you are...if Busch did that to anyone else he is called a jerk but then you want others to wrck him and put him into the wall...give me a break...Junior needs a but whooping to toughin him up
He almost took Biffle out Sat. night. Got into it with Steve Wallace in the Nationwide race recently. I'm waiting for him to go against somebody like Robbie Gordon and get instant payback. Or better wait for the last part of the schedule and have guys not in the chase take turns taking him out.
Junior Nation

United States

#9 May 14, 2008
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
He almost took Biffle out Sat. night. Got into it with Steve Wallace in the Nationwide race recently. I'm waiting for him to go against somebody like Robbie Gordon and get instant payback. Or better wait for the last part of the schedule and have guys not in the chase take turns taking him out.
They didn't say too much about the great save Biff made on Sat but you sure could tell he wasn't too pleased on This Week in NASCAR on Monday night. Biff saw it coming so he was ready for it and that's the only way he was able to save it. I think all the drivers are starting to realize that when he said he would wreck as many cars as he has to win. I'm sure he will PO the wrong driver and paybacks will begin.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#10 May 14, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't say too much about the great save Biff made on Sat but you sure could tell he wasn't too pleased on This Week in NASCAR on Monday night. Biff saw it coming so he was ready for it and that's the only way he was able to save it. I think all the drivers are starting to realize that when he said he would wreck as many cars as he has to win. I'm sure he will PO the wrong driver and paybacks will begin.
Biffle did one hell of a great save, but I guess since he saw it coming he could be prepared. but biffle did an excellent job

Location hidden

#11 May 14, 2008
the intimidator had attitude, hatefulness & pissed and moaned when he didnt get his way. Sounds familiar....
Tyler wrote:

Location hidden

#12 May 14, 2008
Winning races is more important than being popular.
Dew Addict

United States

#13 May 14, 2008
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to remind Kyle that paybacks are beeotch. At the rate he's going, he is going to have a lot a payback coming his way.
Jim

Beans Purchase, NH

#14 May 14, 2008
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to remind Kyle that paybacks are beeotch. At the rate he's going, he is going to have a lot a payback coming his way.
I have a request for you.

Other than the Jr / KB incident and the one were he wrecked (i forgot who) in the truck series, can you tell me who he's "pissing off" or who he's going to get "payback" from?

I can't recall anyone else, but I may be wrong.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#16 May 14, 2008
DaleJrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Johnny Benson at Martinsville or Mike Skinner at Daytona
He already said the truck series driver, Read before you respond your just asking for it from him.
smg24

Warwick, RI

#18 May 14, 2008
Kyle Busch should just run in the Sprint Cup. All of this racing is getting to his head. For his attitude, I like it, Just like Montoya's. Every one else is driving like they are on nails. They need to push and shove more if they want a championship or a Daytona 500 win.
Dew Addict

United States

#20 May 14, 2008
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a request for you.
Other than the Jr / KB incident and the one were he wrecked (i forgot who) in the truck series, can you tell me who he's "pissing off" or who he's going to get "payback" from?
I can't recall anyone else, but I may be wrong.
Mark Martin was not happy at all after Richmond with him and the way he raced. Look, they may not come right out and say it, but I guarantee you they remember him saying he would wreck anyone to win and will remember it when they are racing him for a win.
Say What

Dryden, Canada

#22 May 14, 2008
DaleJrisaQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, exactly. apparently he does not respect veterans and he certainly has not earned theirs.
It's getting so old reading to the pissin and moanin here. You people are so bsessed with Shrubs success and Jr's lack of that you take it out on Shrub. When Jr did it to Shrub TWICE during last year's chase and cost him a shot at the championship it was OK. Sr did it his entire career, Stewart came into the series doing it. So what's the big deal?.... The big deal is Jr can't win a race no matter who he drives for and Rowdy wins no matter what he's driving!
Get over it.
Jr will win,... eventually, he's having a good season, be happy with that and happier when he finally wins but quit blowing shit out of proportion just because Shrub is doing better than the Golden child.
Say What

Dryden, Canada

#24 May 14, 2008
DaleJrisaQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
They are both doing well. I love it that it pisses you off Jr is going to win and is doing well. I have faith that Jr will win and win big. and If the Bud shootout was any indication YES he can win in a hendrick car. As far as lacking success he is third in points so he can't be lacking. Believe me I am over Richmond already.
Do you comprehend anything you read?
SHIMIT.....
BOZO THE CLOWN

Cape Coral, FL

#26 May 14, 2008
i agree
Dew Addict

United States

#28 May 14, 2008
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
It's getting so old reading to the pissin and moanin here. You people are so bsessed with Shrubs success and Jr's lack of that you take it out on Shrub. When Jr did it to Shrub TWICE during last year's chase and cost him a shot at the championship it was OK. Sr did it his entire career, Stewart came into the series doing it. So what's the big deal?.... The big deal is Jr can't win a race no matter who he drives for and Rowdy wins no matter what he's driving!
Get over it.
Jr will win,... eventually, he's having a good season, be happy with that and happier when he finally wins but quit blowing shit out of proportion just because Shrub is doing better than the Golden child.
Why should we be pissed????? If you call third in points and running in the top ten every week lack of success, I hate to see what you would say if he wasn't doing all that. I believe that Junior only caused one of the Chase wrecks last year. The other was Weed's fault. Either way, it is in the past and you need to let it go. I think most of Junior nation has forgotten Richmond and you would be wise to do the same regarding last years events.

Now, hasn't Junior only driven for DEI and Hendrick? He's won with both teams, so I guess he can win with any team. Shrub is just barely doing better then Dale Jr. If you look at their stats, would it shock you to know that they are first and second in many categories???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stewart says team has plan in place should lega... Mon stewart scott 16
NASCAR driver accused of abuse says ex is train... Jan '15 Dave 1
Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) May '14 flatt 13
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR (Aug '13) Aug '13 snow 86
More from around the web