Dale Jr. will shine at Talladega

Dale Jr. will shine at Talladega

There are 114 comments on the Fox Sports story from Apr 26, 2008, titled Dale Jr. will shine at Talladega. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

FOX race analyst Jeff Hammond led Darrell Waltrip to two of DW's three Winston Cup championships as his crew chief. via Fox Sports

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
goon

Morris, IL

#140 May 3, 2008
Whatever name I use wrote:
Jr. has never been seen with a woman. And he still hasn't won a race in 2 yrs so why do the fans still rave about him? He isn't his father... duhhhh wake up!
Goooooo Kyle Busch!
you're a goon get a life anyone who thrives on peoples failures has no self esteem at all. get one and a life.
goon

Morris, IL

#142 May 3, 2008
Jr. has never been seen with a woman. And he still hasn't won a race in 2 yrs so why do the fans still rave about him? He isn't his father... duhhhh wake up!
Goooooo Kyle Busch!
Yeah your duh! too, and some cartoon characters go back to offbeat with and play make believe with the loons just like you wierdo.

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#143 May 3, 2008
Goooooo Kyle Busch!
Anyways what you haven't figured it out I'm not a huge Junior fan but I think he works hard, can drive and is a stand up person. So I'd rather see him win over your scummy driver. You on the other hand are the just like your driver honey!

Morris, IL

#144 May 3, 2008
ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Kyle's interview last night when he claimed he would wreck anyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2Sa5I0F_XuEXX
Yep, one good thing is Karma, they can run but they can't hide! LOL.

Since: May 08

Cheektowaga, NY

#145 May 3, 2008
Goooooo Kyle Busch!
I agree about the fans just liking him because of his dad and not because of his own achievements but he is really a very nice guy and he races fair and never bad mouths anyone.

I really wanted him to win tonight but it wasn't meant to be. My favorite is Tony Steward who hasn't been hot at all this year.

Goooo Smoke

Since: Feb 07

Dubberly, Louisiana

#146 May 3, 2008
Goooooo Kyle Busch!
No, he's not his father, we know it and he knows it. If that had been Dale Sr., they probably would have been putting Kyle's car on a roll back to get it off the track and Sr. would be in victory lane. That's the difference between the two.
goon

Morris, IL

#148 May 3, 2008
Who I am wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree about the fans just liking him because of his dad and not because of his own achievements but he is really a very nice guy and he races fair and never bad mouths anyone.
I really wanted him to win tonight but it wasn't meant to be. My favorite is Tony Steward who hasn't been hot at all this year.
Goooo Smoke
The thing is the only people who like you are nasty like you. You found a group of rude losers and you have a klan. No one cares what you think so you go out looking for attention which only makes you look more desperate. NO ONE cares what you think. We just don't act like a fool, stalk and troll. Call it what you like i called it raised right myself.

Morris, IL

#149 May 3, 2008
Goodnight friends unlike this fruit loop that can go on and on forever being a pro. troll I have to go to bed :) Opening Day at IMS tomorrow. Goodnight I'd just ignore it it has nothing better to do but troll all night. I vented on it but it trolls me daily now I feel better!

Yo troll remember I like my skittles to be lemons, spam and peanuts!

Be consistent...

Morris, IL

#150 May 3, 2008
Just noticed one of the trolls likes Stewart for the record I like Tony Stewart Kyle Busch not so much that's who I thought the scummy trolls scummy driver was not Tony. Now the question is why when Tony Stewart is doing well is one of his fans dissing Jr considering that the drivers are cool and friends.

“DONT TREAD ON ME!!!!!!!!!!”

Location hidden

#151 May 3, 2008
I can tell you this. I wish i was on Jr's crew cause KB would not be racing next week due to his eyes being swelled shut. That kid needs his head pulled back down and put in his place. KB will probably need a little more than more security leaving the race. He better call the secret service.
reporter

Ashburn, VA

#152 May 4, 2008
goon wrote:
<quoted text>you're a goon get a life anyone who thrives on peoples failures has no self esteem at all. get one and a life.
F.Y. I. her name is Debra or Blondee she's from TS forums. She does have different accounts you see that now.
Say What

Dryden, Canada

#153 May 5, 2008
Keith S wrote:
I can tell you this. I wish i was on Jr's crew cause KB would not be racing next week due to his eyes being swelled shut. That kid needs his head pulled back down and put in his place. KB will probably need a little more than more security leaving the race. He better call the secret service.
Still being the keyboard hero huh, what a joke.
I'm sure he's shaking as you type.
Pull up your skirt Kieth, your panties are showing.
No way

Ashburn, VA

#154 May 20, 2008
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Still being the keyboard hero huh, what a joke.
I'm sure he's shaking as you type.
Pull up your skirt Kieth, your panties are showing.
She doesn't use panties. Beeb

“www.myspace.com/ mandyhottielee”

Since: May 08

Ellijay, GA

#155 May 20, 2008
Tammy uses panties lay off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) Feb '16 Fart news 23
News NASCAR reinstates Kurt Busch; grants him waiver... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 9
News What Hillary Clinton Said About Email in 2000 (Mar '15) Mar '15 Hughes Muse 2
News Stewart says team has plan in place should lega... (Feb '15) Mar '15 NASCAR Insider 9
News NASCAR driver accused of abuse says ex is train... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Dave 1
News NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
More from around the web