Dale Jr. will shine at Talladega

Apr 26, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox Sports

FOX race analyst Jeff Hammond led Darrell Waltrip to two of DW's three Winston Cup championships as his crew chief. via Fox Sports

Comments
1 - 20 of 114 Comments Last updated May 20, 2008
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
over88ted

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

Judged:

Um...no.

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

Judged:

That was a good run for him, give credit were it's due!
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

Lets go racing wrote:
That was a good run for him, give credit were it's due!
You tell them!

Since: Aug 07

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

Judged:

Dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell them!
I'm all over it I get sick of the dog Jr. bandwagon it's rude to say the least. When he wins those people wont come around to say congrats or anything nice but marvel in his failure. BTW he drove great today so they sound stupid! LOL.
volvo18

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

OH you coulnt have said it ant better. Thank u.
LGR

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

Dale Who wrote:
No, Stewart shined in the Nationwide series, not Jr
Kyle shined in the Sprint series, not Jr.
Dale Average is STILL winless. I LOVE IT!!!
aww but someday you'll grow up and not thrive on other peoples failures. It wont matter more people like Junior then any other driver you not being a fan is a good thing. Junior fans are nice and not petty.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

Dale Who wrote:
Well if you think Jr is an average driver why would you go to a Dale Jr thread and post? it makes any sense

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

Dale Who wrote:
LMAO ya Stewart came in what 38th? Yeah he shined alright.

Jr came in 10th after a wreck, after restarting in 28th......

Kyle only won because a caution came out. Must suck to know he only won because of it.

Topix Bar & Grill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you think Jr is an average driver why would you go to a Dale Jr thread and post? it makes any sense
I love when they say Jr is winless. He did win the first two races of the season. They may not be for points, but they are wins nonetheless.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

I don't care what anyone says Jr kicked A$$!!
over88ted

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

ABfan wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO ya Stewart came in what 38th? Yeah he shined alright.
Jr came in 10th after a wreck, after restarting in 28th......
Kyle only won because a caution came out. Must suck to know he only won because of it.
He won because he was in frot whenthe race was over.
I'm sure jr woul dhave been very happy to have the kind of "luck" kyle had.

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

over88ted wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm sure that Jr would've been happy as well.
KB doesn't take the chit that Jr does though, does he? Being as your one of the biggest haters you should know all about that. Why do you come to this forum if you could careless for the man?
You will absolutely change no real fans mind about JR. That was proven with many others who have tried. What makes you think you'll have any better luck? NOT HAPPENING. He's our driver win or lose. Champion or no makes no difference at all.
I personally wouldn't waste my time going to a forum of a driver I dislike. Which by the way is JG and KB as well as the other KB.
I can only assume that you want the controversy. I wish that was my mission life. NOT!

Topix Bar & Grill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2008

over88ted wrote:
<quoted text>
no, he was out front when the caution flew.

Had they continued, someone very well could of past him at the last minute. All you need is the right guy giving you a push and you can draft right on by.

Luck, not driver talent, got him that win.
CarryOn

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Dale Who wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, you can't read, can you? Do you know the difference between Sprint and Nationwide? No where did I say that Stewart did good in Sprint. Since Jr ran into him and wrecked him, he didn't have a chance.
Love it how you say a caution is the only way Kyle would have won. Yeah, cause he certainly is known for getting his wins under cautions. Whatever. Like Jr would have had a chance to win...LOL. If Dale average had a chance to win under caution, he would have and all you idiot fans would have been happy. Let someone else win under caution and its a horrible thing. Too bad, Kyle is a much better driver and in the right place at the right time.
It doesn't suck to know he got his win under caution because he still has more wins this year than Dale average!!! HA. HA!!!!!!!
He's winless and you're still a moron. He will win but you....sorry, still a moron! HA. HA!!!!!!!
3TOES

Walkersville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

2 years going on 3....Ha Ha!!!
Dale Who

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

3TOES wrote:
2 years going on 3....Ha Ha!!!
Going strong!!! Woo-hoo! Let's make it 3 years Jr. You can do it!

Topix Bar & Grill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Dale Who wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, you can't read, can you? Do you know the difference between Sprint and Nationwide? No where did I say that Stewart did good in Sprint. Since Jr ran into him and wrecked him, he didn't have a chance.
Love it how you say a caution is the only way Kyle would have won. Yeah, cause he certainly is known for getting his wins under cautions. Whatever. Like Jr would have had a chance to win...LOL. If Dale average had a chance to win under caution, he would have and all you idiot fans would have been happy. Let someone else win under caution and its a horrible thing. Too bad, Kyle is a much better driver and in the right place at the right time.
It doesn't suck to know he got his win under caution because he still has more wins this year than Dale average!!! HA. HA!!!!!!!
My god you still have no life do you? Guess my other post hit the nail right on the head. You are a "wannabe" that can't have Jr and that is the only reason you bash him.

For someone you claim is average:

Jr won the Budshootout
Jr won the 1st Gatorage duel
Jr is 3rd in point standings (without a win)
Jr is 1st in driver ratings
Jr is 2nd in average running position.
Jr is only 6 pts behind Kyle B. Truly hilarious seeing as Jr doesn't have a win and Kyle has 2. By the way, Jimmie Johnson also has a win and yet he is behind Jr in points. Just goes to show you that consistantly running in the top 5-10, is just as important as an actual win, when it comes to the points system.

Pretty hilarious statistics for someone you claim can't drive.

Must really suck for you, to see his fans stick by him and support him regardless of wins.

You bashers have no clue what loyalty means. All you understand is bashing and having a life full of hatred. Sad, truly sad.

The more you "attempt" to bash him, the more it makes Jr fans step up and support him. Bashers make Jr fans stronger and love him all the more. So if you think bashing him will help turn people against him, you are way wrong. All you do is make us see him as the awesome man and driver he is. Bashing the fans just makes us stronger as Jr supporters.

Thank you for making my day and showing me how Jr is the BEST out there and how he deserves to be supported.

Everday that I look at my Jr stuff or wear a Jr shirt or hat, I will smile and laugh with the knowledge that it totally pisses you off.

Gooooooo Jr, You ROCK!!!!!!
3TOES

Walkersville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

What??
3TOES

Walkersville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Last year it was Jeff Gordon who receiving the wrath of the JR fans, this year it is Kyle, I wonder who the lucky star will be next year....
3TOES

Walkersville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Better get the beer bottles ready to throw for Richmond

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••