Earnhardt Jr. Bumps Past Edwards for ...

Earnhardt Jr. Bumps Past Edwards for Win

There are 405 comments on the The Associated Press story from Aug 19, 2006, titled Earnhardt Jr. Bumps Past Edwards for Win . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. bumped Carl Edwards out of the way on a restart in overtime and grabbed a contentious victory Saturday in the NASCAR Busch Series race at Michigan International Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

anderson24

United States

#394 Aug 30, 2006
oh yeah!! we know who ole benjamin is lol
MONKEY

Montréal, Canada

#395 Sep 5, 2006
Carl desereved to get wrecked. spoiled brat
1badmk8

Duluth, MN

#396 Sep 5, 2006
MONKEY wrote:
Carl desereved to get wrecked. spoiled brat
Carl did not desereve to get wrecked BY A spoiled brat

AHHH....that's better! Had to fix MONKEY's sentence....
Debbie

United States

#397 Sep 15, 2006
anderson24 wrote:
woohoooooooooooooooooooooooo 24 we loving it go jeffy we dont need no popular vote what a joke were happy with our boos
What a "Hero" ROFL A Homo....
Debbie

United States

#398 Sep 15, 2006
Meaning "Jeffy"
RebelChild48

Scottsdale, AZ

#399 Sep 15, 2006
Debbie wrote:
Meaning "Jeffy"
Say what?
mindy

Scotts Valley, CA

#400 Sep 15, 2006
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
What a "Hero" ROFL A Homo....
the homo thing is not proper here,do not say that please dear,come back and talk straight ok sweetie!:)
RebelChild48

Scottsdale, AZ

#401 Sep 15, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>the homo thing is not proper here,do not say that please dear,come back and talk straight ok sweetie!:)
thanks mindy ...that was very nice of you to say it in the most elequant way...it isnt proper and it is just sad...if you cant play nice, you cant play at all...ugh? and that comment has been taken way to far and so out of context!thanks missy....peace my friend !!
mindy

Scotts Valley, CA

#402 Sep 15, 2006
RebelChild48 wrote:
<quoted text>thanks mindy ...that was very nice of you to say it in the most elequant way...it isnt proper and it is just sad...if you cant play nice, you cant play at all...ugh? and that comment has been taken way to far and so out of context!thanks missy....peace my friend !!
Back at you my dear lady...hope you have a great night,give your hubby a big hug from all your fans here...Marcy
your a peach,we love ya gal...:)
RebelChild48

Scottsdale, AZ

#403 Sep 15, 2006
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Back at you my dear lady...hope you have a great night,give your hubby a big hug from all your fans here...Marcy
your a peach,we love ya gal...:)
back at ya' miss mindy...i will...oh here he comes...brb..ok i gave him his hug and threw in a 'smoochie',he was outside spraying for spiders...saw a black widow and a brown recklus out in the yard today...its that time of the year...oh fun!!!i will sign off now and get back with you in the am...dont want another 'neck ache'...so thank you and i love all of you...my nascar family !!!ps my friend who is in vermont,called and said it hadnt stopped raining since she got there wed,she is in huntington,vt...im gonna talk at her in the am...she is 3 hours ahead of me...thank you...sleep peace tonight,your friend RebelChild48....peace!!!
t p e

AOL

#405 Jun 2, 2009
really old threads...
SUN

AOL

#406 Jun 2, 2009
t p e wrote:
really old threads...
says o6
Not Dale

Delray Beach, FL

#407 Jul 15, 2009
Just skimming this thread for kicks makes me want to set out on the porch of my double-wide with a dip of Skoal, listening to Rascal Flatts and spittin' into an empty beer can. A nice peaceful way to watch my pickup rust and listen to my third common law wife yell at the five kids from four different mothers. NASCAR fans - what a collection of pathetic, redneck losers. You actually sit here writing theories about the races like they give meaning to your sad $10 an hour lives.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#408 Jul 15, 2009
Not Dale wrote:
Just skimming this thread for kicks makes me want to set out on the porch of my double-wide with a dip of Skoal, listening to Rascal Flatts and spittin' into an empty beer can. A nice peaceful way to watch my pickup rust and listen to my third common law wife yell at the five kids from four different mothers. NASCAR fans - what a collection of pathetic, redneck losers. You actually sit here writing theories about the races like they give meaning to your sad $10 an hour lives.
Sorry we don't have double wide's or rusty trucks and a bunch of common laws. We make more than 10.00 per hour.
Maybe your the one whom is pathetic. Get a life dude......Or at least leave us nascar fans alone.....

“Jr. Fan For Life”

Since: Feb 09

D-burg

#409 Jul 15, 2009
Not Dale wrote:
Why are you here if you don't like Nascar and you think the Nascar fans are redneck white trash? Get a life or come out of the Nascar closet. I bet you're a fan but have a mental disorder like several around here. Shut up or go away.

“We're all screwed now”

Since: Jul 07

Colorado high country

#410 Jul 15, 2009
Not Dale wrote:
Huh!! Funny I don't have or do any of that, can earn W A Y more than $10 per hour, and am a NASCAR fan through and through...but I'm pathetic because I like stock car racing?

I'll give you my standard response to that sort of inquiry...you need to see a pathetic loser, go look in the mirror pal.
Sometimes I feel that I'd rather be pathetic than an ignorant loser who judges people based on what they post in a global forum.

So tell me what you like so I can make fun of it?

“Don't like the rules?...Leave”

Since: Mar 07

Denver, but on pause...

#411 Jul 15, 2009
I live in a gated community in Southern California, I work and go to school full time (second degree), I am neither uneducated or ignorant...

I AM a HUGE NASCAR fan!!!

I attend ALL of the Sprint Cup races here in Fontana with Pit Passes and often times a Sky Box @$1,000.00 per person...
(I do have to admit that my neck gets a little red from hanging at the track on race day)

It sounds to me like "Not Dale" (and it's a good thing) has issues that prevent them from enjoying the finer things in life, like NASCAR...Living off of Welfare does that to you...Get a job, buy a life, and pull the stick out of your ass...

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#412 Jul 16, 2009
Hussie wrote:
I live in a gated community in Southern California, I work and go to school full time (second degree), I am neither uneducated or ignorant...
I attend ALL of the Sprint Cup races here in Fontana with Pit Passes and often times a Sky Box @$1,000.00 per person...
(I do have to admit that my neck gets a little red from hanging at the track on race day)
It sounds to me like "Not Dale" (and it's a good thing) has issues that prevent them from enjoying the finer things in life, like NASCAR...Living off of Welfare does that to you...Get a job, buy a life, and pull the stick out of your ass...
This was a good post. Have a good day....

“I am who I am”

Since: Nov 07

I don't need your permission!

#413 Jul 16, 2009
Hussie wrote:
This is a very good post.
Marty Luther Koon

Fairfield, CT

#414 Jul 16, 2009
I like the wrecks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR reinstates Kurt Busch; grants him waiver... Mar '15 stewart scott 9
News What Hillary Clinton Said About Email in 2000 Mar '15 Hughes Muse 2
News Stewart says team has plan in place should lega... Mar '15 NASCAR Insider 9
News NASCAR driver accused of abuse says ex is train... Jan '15 Dave 1
News Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) May '14 flatt 13
News NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
More from around the web