Earnhardt Jr. Bumps Past Edwards for Win

Full story: The Associated Press

Dale Earnhardt Jr. bumped Carl Edwards out of the way on a restart in overtime and grabbed a contentious victory Saturday in the NASCAR Busch Series race at Michigan International Speedway.
Comments
21 - 40 of 405 Comments Last updated Nov 4, 2009
Amanda

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

Smoke wrote:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Another week and Carl has another run in with a different driver then whines and whines. RUBBING IS RACING CARL!!!! YOU HAEV A WAYS TO GO IF YOU WANT TO BE CHAMPION. IS HE IN THE TOP 10? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I wonder if NASCAR will penalize him for slamming into Dale when Dale had his arm out the window. Carl spinning guys out in the pits and slamming into drivers during caution is going to hurt someone. I wonder if his homo smile will get him out of it then? Steroids sure make people aggressive. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA You bunch of newbies to NASCAR, you are all idiots.
it takes an idiot to know one and who is on steroids? you?
anderson24

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

broom flying granny wrote:
<quoted text> you know i now dont put jeff down and thank god he has more class than you! jeff did what he did and jr the same! so you say sr the man you told me you hate for many years would be ashamed of his son? then that means you to should be ashamed of your son for what he done! unlike you we love our sons no matter what aqnd sr is probally still celebrating cause his son is now just like him! and us fans of jr we celebrate with jr and sr! grannys spells are for my boys to win and the others lose has nothing to do with boos! but the boos i like for just like sr the boos will make jr even better! so i want the boos to keep coming and jr will keep wining! you do not make any scence cause we jr fans will always be at his side and we will always keep him on top! rcr,gibbs racing,jr motorsports ,HEY! now thats\ what granny is talking about!
im glad you not putting jeff down anymore i havent put jr down to me he is nothing like sr i always loved the boos for jeff so does he us hendricks finally get a rest and that is the only team i care about i love spin to win i am proud of my son even through his mistakes he knows that jeff would be very proud of me to i stand up for him no matter how people cut him down you sure done your share of that im glad you stopped tho cause it sure does make me mad and true i never like sr. thats my choice jr. i like as a good kid happy birthday
Joyce Snow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

cheaters never win wrote:
he had 3 laps to do his job right if thats the way you gotta win I guess it is pay backas are hell
Yep I remember when ole carl took Junior out so now we are even......
Joyce Snow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

anderson24 wrote:
<quoted text>that will be interesting a little push and shove on the get go would be nice
Do you want Jeffy poo pushed and shoved??????Maybe Jr can do that to......
anderson24

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

fan of 3 wrote:
what is everybody talking about atlanta 2004 payback. junor came up in front of carl to quick even junor said it was his fault. if this is the one you are talking about. talking about payback carl knows he can't make the chase if i was junor i would be watching my back door.. i hope carl gets right on his bumper tom and costs him the run for the chase.i mean you guys say its just racing right...
i expect it will happen that way
anderson24

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

Joyce Snow wrote:
<quoted text> Do you want Jeffy poo pushed and shoved??????Maybe Jr can do that to......
that would never happen you know that ms. snow jr. knows this was just a little no matter busch race all for fun not real racing
Joyce Snow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

TOM wrote:
<quoted text>nascar boy jr but i see that jr did not say much about carl just like tony they are chicken sh**.nascar want do anything to a gm driver they are a bunch of rednecks.
Junior did not need to say anything. Carl said it all when he banged into his car because he was pis_ed.If carl don't change that toothy grin when he gets to the cameras One of the drivers needs to give him something to grin about.....
anderson24

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

Joyce Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Yep I remember when ole carl took Junior out so now we are even......
that was 04 and jr took the blame
Chris V

Owings Mills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

Amanda wrote:
junior is to blame 100% no doubt about it
No way. WHY should JR pay for Car's mistake in turn 2? He slipped and goofed up. Should JR say OK, no problem, I will let you recover from YOUR mistake and go ahead and win the race?? Please........
edwardssucks

Hardy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

fan of 3 wrote:
what is everybody talking about atlanta 2004 payback. junor came up in front of carl to quick even junor said it was his fault. if this is the one you are talking about. talking about payback carl knows he can't make the chase if i was junor i would be watching my back door.. i hope carl gets right on his bumper tom and costs him the run for the chase.i mean you guys say its just racing right...
fan of 3,you are an idiot,you shouldn't even have a computer,anyone who wants someone to wreck a driver on purpose needs to go back to the north with the rest of the whiney yankee fans. you people are trying to turn nascar into wrestling. jr did nothing wrong,crybaby carl on the other hand,wrecking people on pit road and on cool down laps??what is this days of thunder? he needs to crash and hurt himself really bad,end of story so all you crybaby rousch/edwards fans,shut the heck up ...crybabies....
Chris V

Owings Mills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

Carl should sit tomorrow. if he does not sit NASCAR is crazy. He has now done this twice (not containing his emotions). NASCAR needs to make a statement and I think you will see that statement tomorrow. Carl should sit.
broom flying granny

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

as far as me i really do believe that jr became his daddy today and why not he is his son after all! i am told i am one of my aunts ,but i will not elobrate! to many were glad when we lost our sr and now it looks like he just may be back and for them its scary! just like sr they are pushing hate on jr! but that will make jr even better and i do believe that is what he needs! i love that boy and he has taken so much on the track and remained cool but i truely hope he now knows you caint win a championship that way! and if he keeps doing as he did today then we will see jr in victory lane a lot boos and all! what a day! and what a guy!
feb9822

Provo, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

OK, as soon as Jr. wins a championship, which, by the way, "lumpy Stewart" has, he can claim to be a son of #3...he will never be even close to his dad or lumpy in talent. And as for Edwards, maybe he can get his Mommy to stand up for him, she seems to have done everything else for him...
Joyce Snow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

fan of 3 wrote:
Carl blew it when he took his car and rammed Jr on the track. Nascar will watch his a--
tommorrow. They will be on him like a fly on sh--.HE
LIKES RAMMING IN THE PITS TO. bUT HE IS BETTER AT WHINING THAN ANYTHING.....
anderson24

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

Joyce Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Junior did not need to say anything. Carl said it all when he banged into his car because he was pis_ed.If carl don't change that toothy grin when he gets to the cameras One of the drivers needs to give him something to grin about.....
stand up for your driver like i did when jeff spinned for the win
Chris V

Owings Mills, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

Aren't you all excited to see the broadcast tommorow? I can't wait.
anderson24

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

Joyce Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Carl blew it when he took his car and rammed Jr on the track. Nascar will watch his a--
tommorrow. They will be on him like a fly on sh--.HE
LIKES RAMMING IN THE PITS TO. bUT HE IS BETTER AT WHINING THAN ANYTHING.....
ms. snow you surprise me now your a real race fan keep up the good work im proud of you way ta go
Robert

Lindon, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

listen to jr's in car camera..you can clearly hear him floor it into carl end of story.. there's no arguing that it was intentional..i'm not a carl fan but go carl!
Joyce Snow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

Chris V wrote:
Carl should sit tomorrow. if he does not sit NASCAR is crazy. He has now done this twice (not containing his emotions). NASCAR needs to make a statement and I think you will see that statement tomorrow. Carl should sit.
YES MAKE HIM SET, THEY COULD MAKE HIM SIT ON HIS
THUMB........i FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUYS THAT MAKE THE CHASE HAVING TO RUN WITH OLE cARL ON THE TRACK THOSE
LAST FEW RACES.....
Robert

Lindon, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

listen to jr's in car camera..you can clearly hear him floor it into carl and not let up till carl spun..there's no arguing that it was intentional so don't even try..i'm not a carl fan but go Carl!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? May '14 flatt 13
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR (Aug '13) Aug '13 snow 86
Stewart-Haas boosts effort to sign Kurt Busch (Aug '13) Aug '13 WHOYAKIDDING 31
Is Brad Keselowski a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series O... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kurt Busch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••