Earnhardt Jr. Bumps Past Edwards for Win

Dale Earnhardt Jr. bumped Carl Edwards out of the way on a restart in overtime and grabbed a contentious victory Saturday in the NASCAR Busch Series race at Michigan International Speedway. Full Story
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Amanda

Des Moines, IA

#1 Aug 19, 2006
junior is to blame 100% no doubt about it
cheaters never win

AOL

#2 Aug 19, 2006
he had 3 laps to do his job right if thats the way you gotta win I guess it is pay backas are hell
Amanda

Des Moines, IA

#3 Aug 19, 2006
Carl ran the cleanest as he could jr never has
cheaters never win

AOL

#4 Aug 19, 2006
thats right amanda who do you like
PAT

Creedmoor, NC

#5 Aug 19, 2006
DALE MUST BE DESPERATE!!!!
anderson24

United States

#6 Aug 19, 2006
PAT wrote:
DALE MUST BE DESPERATE!!!!
we all know that is true
Roxy

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2006
cheaters never win wrote:
he had 3 laps to do his job right if thats the way you gotta win I guess it is pay backas are hell
Exactly Jr. gave him payback from Atlanta. Also It will be interesting to see tomorrows race because carl starts behind Jr.
hans

Riverdale, GA

#8 Aug 19, 2006
rob g rules. jr drools.
Dale JR

AOL

#9 Aug 19, 2006
DEI is so far behind the other big teams in the sport....i guess Dale has to do what ever it takes to win these days.But put the shoe on the other foot and we would not hear the end of how all these other guys don't know how to drive. Sorry Dale..........but you need to get your act together!!!!
Joyce from Illinois

York, PA

#10 Aug 19, 2006
On the replay, it looked like Jr. did not touch him.
His car did not slow or jump. Besides, it was alright for Edwards to do in races, why jump on Jr. for playing the game the others are. Shades of Daddy, You go Jr. I'm tired of hearing that you are sometimes too polite and go out of your way to be a clean driver. Edwards shoul be in more trouble than
Jr. If he was so mad, why so happy on TV. He had to make a show of it. Go Jr. we are all behind you.
anderson24

United States

#11 Aug 19, 2006
Roxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Jr. gave him payback from Atlanta. Also It will be interesting to see tomorrows race because carl starts behind Jr.
that will be interesting a little push and shove on the get go would be nice
TOM

Holly Springs, NC

#12 Aug 19, 2006
Amanda wrote:
junior is to blame 100% no doubt about it
nascar boy jr but i see that jr did not say much about carl just like tony they are chicken sh**.nascar want do anything to a gm driver they are a bunch of rednecks.
Smoke

Oneida, NY

#13 Aug 19, 2006
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Another week and Carl has another run in with a different driver then whines and whines. RUBBING IS RACING CARL!!!! YOU HAEV A WAYS TO GO IF YOU WANT TO BE CHAMPION. IS HE IN THE TOP 10? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I wonder if NASCAR will penalize him for slamming into Dale when Dale had his arm out the window. Carl spinning guys out in the pits and slamming into drivers during caution is going to hurt someone. I wonder if his homo smile will get him out of it then? Steroids sure make people aggressive. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA You bunch of newbies to NASCAR, you are all idiots.
broom flying granny

AOL

#14 Aug 19, 2006
TOM wrote:
<quoted text>nascar boy jr but i see that jr did not say much about carl just like tony they are chicken sh**.nascar want do anything to a gm driver they are a bunch of rednecks.
jr didnt have to say nothing, the win spoke for him! you are the chicken shit and the chicken of witch it is in! and it is also over loading your sorry mouth! nascar knows who rules the roost,jr ,tony ,and harvick! why is that ?glad you asked! cause they are not wimps and all of nascars warnings and phoney rules will guess who aint listening? you got it! but you ole tom, you are talking down red necks that side with ya ,now hey you guys what ya got to say to ole snob tom? bite him in the ass like you do us or are you to full of that chicken shit he is! us jr, our new "INTIMADATOR TWO" fans are proud that the red neck jr did us real proud today! now what is your problem again, granny is so still comeing down on the great win of jr ,i for got what the hell you were mouthing about! must not be important cause then i might remember it! so buzz on out of here we are celebrating our great jr and his awesome win! may the mystery of grannys boys forever reign! and to you booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo!
anderson24

United States

#15 Aug 19, 2006
broom flying granny wrote:
<quoted text>jr didnt have to say nothing, the win spoke for him! you are the chicken shit and the chicken of witch it is in! and it is also over loading your sorry mouth! nascar knows who rules the roost,jr ,tony ,and harvick! why is that ?glad you asked! cause they are not wimps and all of nascars warnings and phoney rules will guess who aint listening? you got it! but you ole tom, you are talking down red necks that side with ya ,now hey you guys what ya got to say to ole snob tom? bite him in the ass like you do us or are you to full of that chicken shit he is! us jr, our new "INTIMADATOR TWO" fans are proud that the red neck jr did us real proud today! now what is your problem again, granny is so still comeing down on the great win of jr ,i for got what the hell you were mouthing about! must not be important cause then i might remember it! so buzz on out of here we are celebrating our great jr and his awesome win! may the mystery of grannys boys forever reign! and to you booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo!
when jeff spun out matt you were the worst one to put him down when jr does it you say its ok jr own fans are pissed off at him sr. would be ashamed of him with 2 laps to go see you made fun of jeff now it came back on your boy so much for witchcraft woohoo 24 48
Mrs Scott from VA

Alexandria, VA

#16 Aug 19, 2006
From the in car camera in Earmhardt Jr.'s car one with ANY VISION AND INTELLIGENCE WHATSOEVER could clearly see Edwards got loose when Robbie Gordon was on the inside. Earnhardt, Jr. was making a run on the outside and Edwards, who cannot maintain control of his vehicle went up and in front of the #8! With momentum on his side what the heck was the #8 supposed to do, lock up his brakes and let his car take a nose dive into the track??? I think NOT! Also, from the in car camera, for those of you who can see, it was evident there was minimal contact - there was NO caved in spot on cry baby Edawrds' car and, heck, the front nose piece of the #8 was NOT EVEN SCRATCHED!!!!!!!! As far as Edawrds' childish and UNPROFESSIONAL behavior of coming back on the track and intentionally slamming into the #8 car, all I can say is he is a JERK!!! He should be SEVERELY punished by Nascar and no slap on the wrist or sending this whining little jerk to bed without any dessert either!!!!!! A vehicle is considered a deadly weapon in some situations and Edwards and his car are the PERFECT poster children for such an ad!
anderson24

United States

#17 Aug 19, 2006
Mrs Scott from VA wrote:
From the in car camera in Earmhardt Jr.'s car one with ANY VISION AND INTELLIGENCE WHATSOEVER could clearly see Edwards got loose when Robbie Gordon was on the inside. Earnhardt, Jr. was making a run on the outside and Edwards, who cannot maintain control of his vehicle went up and in front of the #8! With momentum on his side what the heck was the #8 supposed to do, lock up his brakes and let his car take a nose dive into the track??? I think NOT! Also, from the in car camera, for those of you who can see, it was evident there was minimal contact - there was NO caved in spot on cry baby Edawrds' car and, heck, the front nose piece of the #8 was NOT EVEN SCRATCHED!!!!!!!! As far as Edawrds' childish and UNPROFESSIONAL behavior of coming back on the track and intentionally slamming into the #8 car, all I can say is he is a JERK!!! He should be SEVERELY punished by Nascar and no slap on the wrist or sending this whining little jerk to bed without any dessert either!!!!!! A vehicle is considered a deadly weapon in some situations and Edwards and his car are the PERFECT poster children for such an ad!
happy birthday granny did you just get back home
anderson24

United States

#18 Aug 19, 2006
Mrs Scott from VA wrote:
why you sticking up for his defence so hard now you finally act like us hendrick fans now its our turn to laugh it willbe repeat repeat all week im loving it
broom flying granny

AOL

#19 Aug 19, 2006
anderson24 wrote:
<quoted text>when jeff spun out matt you were the worst one to put him down when jr does it you say its ok jr own fans are pissed off at him sr. would be ashamed of him with 2 laps to go see you made fun of jeff now it came back on your boy so much for witchcraft woohoo 24 48
you know i now dont put jeff down and thank god he has more class than you! jeff did what he did and jr the same! so you say sr the man you told me you hate for many years would be ashamed of his son? then that means you to should be ashamed of your son for what he done! unlike you we love our sons no matter what aqnd sr is probally still celebrating cause his son is now just like him! and us fans of jr we celebrate with jr and sr! grannys spells are for my boys to win and the others lose has nothing to do with boos! but the boos i like for just like sr the boos will make jr even better! so i want the boos to keep coming and jr will keep wining! you do not make any scence cause we jr fans will always be at his side and we will always keep him on top! rcr,gibbs racing,jr motorsports ,HEY! now thats\ what granny is talking about!
fan of 3

United States

#20 Aug 19, 2006
what is everybody talking about atlanta 2004 payback. junor came up in front of carl to quick even junor said it was his fault. if this is the one you are talking about. talking about payback carl knows he can't make the chase if i was junor i would be watching my back door.. i hope carl gets right on his bumper tom and costs him the run for the chase.i mean you guys say its just racing right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) May '14 flatt 13
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR (Aug '13) Aug '13 snow 86
Stewart-Haas boosts effort to sign Kurt Busch (Aug '13) Aug '13 WHOYAKIDDING 31
Is Brad Keselowski a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series O... (Jul '13) Jul '13 RacingFan20 2
More from around the web