Continued misfortunes spark Stewart's possible JGR departure

Maybe a change of scenery is exactly what Tony Stewart needs. Tony Stewart speaks with Chip Ganassi of Chip Ganassi Racing before the start of the Loudon race. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Im bad, really really bad”

Since: Dec 06

United States

#61 Jun 30, 2008
Whats with the sex promo on TSL....'Hey Ladies, Smoke has the cure for what ails you?'

LMFAO

United States

#62 Jun 30, 2008
"You're going to need protection cause our emails will unload on you"

"Heehee"

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#63 Jun 30, 2008
Maro wrote:
"You're going to need protection cause our emails will unload on you"
"Heehee"
Okie Dokie

“Go Tony!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Bear, De

#64 Jun 30, 2008
Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you change your name Debi? Is it because I told everyone how you wished an early death on me?
Good Lord, did she change her name again? What's up with that anyway?

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

#65 Jun 30, 2008
DonnaLuvs20 wrote:
<quoted text>Good Lord, did she change her name again? What's up with that anyway?
I just noticed it.

United States

#66 Jun 30, 2008
DonnaLuvs20 wrote:
<quoted text>Good Lord, did she change her name again? What's up with that anyway?
Look what she replied to you in another thread...This is why Debi has a new name...
nucklehead wrote:
<quoted text> Maro is back, she tells everyone that once I posted something mean and everyone new thinks I am evil...Maro is getting another chance to have civil discussions and already she is trying to turn everybody on here against me..!
Wah Wah Wah....Maro is turning everyone against me...

Debi is like those people who appear completely normal in public, but they beat their wives and children and the home life is a complete nightmare.

She doesnt want the new people to know the dark side of her. So now she thinks she'll fake them out with a new name.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

#67 Jun 30, 2008
Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what she replied to you in another thread...This is why Debi has a new name...
<quoted text>
Wah Wah Wah....Maro is turning everyone against me...
Debi is like those people who appear completely normal in public, but they beat their wives and children and the home life is a complete nightmare.
She doesnt want the new people to know the dark side of her. So now she thinks she'll fake them out with a new name.
If you don't change the rhetoric and syntax then we can still tell its her. So there's no point. Maybe owning up to it and apologizing might just work.

But, the past is the past, shouldn't we just let it go? We can have insightful conversations can't we?????????

:-)

I still say we petition Topix for emoticons.

United States

#68 Jun 30, 2008
PattiSmokeFan20 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't change the rhetoric and syntax then we can still tell its her. So there's no point. Maybe owning up to it and apologizing might just work.
But, the past is the past, shouldn't we just let it go? We can have insightful conversations can't we?????????
:-)
I still say we petition Topix for emoticons.
Their money would be better spent on an ignore feature :)

“Go Tony!!!”

Bear, De

#69 Jun 30, 2008
Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll second that motion. LOL

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

#70 Jun 30, 2008
Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot about that. But I was thinking if we had an ignore feature wouldn't it be hard to follow a thread if you ignored a user. What if they actually contributed to the conversation? But then again, some never contribute anything useful to the conversation anyways.

“Welcome to my world!!”

Somewhere down the road

#71 Jun 30, 2008
interstate wrote:
I quess if he leaves I hope his move is as good for him as it was for Kyle!
Great post, and It will be, we will all be so happy for him, he will make sure all those that have been there for him, ie his crew and team, will be in place for their futures as well. Do you all honestly think Tony Stewart would ditch those that have helped him get to the top? No way, he has never forgotten anyone that has helped him reach his goals, NEVER! So that being said, getting all those ducks in a row takes alot of time, IT will be a great gig for everyone involved including us, his fans.
smokeluvr

San Francisco, CA

#72 Jun 30, 2008
Maro wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, THAT would be too much to hope for!

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

#73 Jun 30, 2008
You know what would make it even better is if they made everyone register to post. Now I know there are some great people who post here that aren't registered but an ignore feature cannot work with anonymous posting. Unless of course you're ignoring the ISP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR driver accused of abuse says ex is train... Jan 14 Dave 1
Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) May '14 flatt 13
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
Steve Addington scratching head over release fr... (Nov '13) Dec '13 snow 8
Kurt Busch may be fourth car for SHR (Aug '13) Aug '13 snow 86
Stewart-Haas boosts effort to sign Kurt Busch (Aug '13) Aug '13 WHOYAKIDDING 31
More from around the web