Kurt to Kyle: Been there, done that

Kurt to Kyle: Been there, done that

There are 89 comments on the The Topeka Capital-Journal story from Jun 25, 2008, titled Kurt to Kyle: Been there, done that. In it, The Topeka Capital-Journal reports that:

Kyle Busch is the driver a lot of NASCAR fans love to hate. He took the revered Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Topeka Capital-Journal.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“How do you spell sketsofranya?”

Since: Aug 07

SLC

#91 Jul 13, 2008
nysmile wrote:
WHY WOULD NASCAR ALLOW THIS I THOUGHT THE COT CARS WERE EGUAL PLUS SOME TOYOTA BLOW THE DOORS OFF SOME CAN NOT GET OUT OF THERE OWN WAY
BUMP!!!!

Are you naive or just new to NASCAR?

I'll let you do your own research by starting with just last years history. Two hints though: KyBu and Toyota both sucked last year. Scratch your head on that.

“Nipsy, Chica's pillow”

Since: Nov 07

Bolingbrook, IL

#92 Jul 14, 2008
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>What? he he. Nice seeing you out and about! Love the funny mail :) Come to yuku chat sometime.
Yeah I've been hoping he'd come over there and chat with us. We are chatting 7 eastern tonight as usual, right?

“Nipsy, Chica's pillow”

Bolingbrook, IL

#93 Jul 14, 2008
Kev the JackAzz wrote:
<quoted text>BUMP!!!!
I'll let you do your own research by starting with just last years history. Two hints though: KyBu and Toyota both sucked last year. Scratch your head on that.
Good morning Kev! Megan has invited you to chat. We have a blast over there. We've laughed so hard sometimes it's unreal. I've met some really cool people over there too.
Take care!:)

Since: Mar 08

Morris, IL

#94 Jul 16, 2008
Kev the JackAzz wrote:
<quoted text>BUMP!!!!
Hey I missed you on again!

Morris, IL

#95 Jul 16, 2008
b kind 2 animals wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Kev! Megan has invited you to chat. We have a blast over there. We've laughed so hard sometimes it's unreal. I've met some really cool people over there too.
Take care!:)
I wish he'd come.

“Nipsy, Chica's pillow”

Bolingbrook, IL

#97 Jul 17, 2008
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>I wish he'd come.
Me too!

Morris, IL

#98 Jul 17, 2008
b kind 2 animals wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too!
We'll keep working on him!

SLC

#99 Aug 10, 2008
jgrloganofan wrote:
<quoted text>
how about the fact that KyBu sucked because he was getting the leftovers of the 24 and 48 and everytime he was in contention behind the 24 or 48, dick hendrick would get on the radio and tell him to beck off. Look at 2001 when dodge reentered. they didn't win until august. toyota sucked last year because their teams sucked.
I'm sorry, my memory isn't what it used to be. I don't remember the "becking off" part, but I do remember shrub wrecking a car and then pulling a disappearing act. I also remember Junior getting in that same car and finishing the race. Fast, loose race cars need good drivers. Tight race cars with horsepower and aero advantages can win with a Bush behind the wheel.

HeeHaw! Eyes wide open.

SLC

#100 Aug 10, 2008
It may be Spam, but this guy is a great read and has much insight:

http://jimcinsc.blogspot.com/2008/07/new-cham...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kurt Busch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) Feb '16 Fart news 23
News NASCAR reinstates Kurt Busch; grants him waiver... (Mar '15) Mar '15 stewart scott 9
News What Hillary Clinton Said About Email in 2000 (Mar '15) Mar '15 Hughes Muse 2
News Stewart says team has plan in place should lega... (Feb '15) Mar '15 NASCAR Insider 9
News NASCAR driver accused of abuse says ex is train... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Dave 1
News NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch (May '14) May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
More from around the web