NASCAR statement on Stewart news

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- "Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family, friends, and fellow competitors of Kevin Ward Jr. We support Tony Stewart's decision to miss today's race and we will continue to respect the process and timeline of the local authorities and will continue to monitor this situation moving forward." Read more
Dragonfly Hummingbird

Port Orange, FL

#1 Aug 13, 2014
Tony is a big bully and Kevin used poor judgement for getting out of his car on this dark podunk track. Somebody's dead and no charges will be filed. Racing is truly a rich man's sport. No government oversight. No laws apply. No rules to stop it from happening again. "We are investigating." echos from NASCAR. Racing has become gangs of thugs, called "teams".
Just saying

Mauldin, SC

#2 Aug 13, 2014
NASCAR : we are investigating. That's like the government investigating it's own people.
manic 2

United States

#3 Aug 13, 2014
Dragonfly Hummingbird wrote:
Tony is a big bully and Kevin used poor judgement for getting out of his car on this dark podunk track. Somebody's dead and no charges will be filed. Racing is truly a rich man's sport. No government oversight. No laws apply. No rules to stop it from happening again. "We are investigating." echos from NASCAR. Racing has become gangs of thugs, called "teams".
What kind of Nectar have you been sucking on Hummingbird ??
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#4 Aug 20, 2014
Just saying wrote:
NASCAR : we are investigating. That's like the government investigating it's own people.
Insider trading, stock fraud embezzlement illegal uses of several properties tax fraud insurance fraud political payoffs and much more, People can go on about how much money the France family has it's still money laundering, The family pays for their own problems they don't invest, The family has retainer investors to occupy the land, The money is laundered thru the time share market as a political favor of an illegal use of permits anything listed 10 times more than it's worth makes it look like a legitimate transaction the land is occupied with cooperation from Florida Power & light - laundry] Halifax Hospital = Medicare fraud The France family floats on investors using the same money over and over again, There is always a problem and each piece of this puzzle has to be explained by the feds
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#5 Aug 20, 2014
There is too much convenience to this, If you want answers from the Daytona Beach News Journal don't hold your breath. Medicaid fraud- France Tower Administration building Halifax Hospital = money laundering Car dealerships owned and operated by the former mayor of Daytona Beach too close to a car leasing business that's outside of a business district money laundering and insurance company too close to the city limits owned and operated by a city commissioner threatening local business owners regardless of how illegitimate the business is, Imposing a bed tax as a matter of convenience to prostitutes & drug dealers with exception to special events, Religious donation representing veterans health care fire department union contracts used to buy votes. A legal firm serving on the same board as those who are accused of criminal acts. The same money moves it the same circle no one is getting rich they steal what the tax payer pays for

“Psalms 51”

Since: Jun 12

Maggie Valley NC

#6 Aug 20, 2014
Dragonfly Hummingbird wrote:
LOL...... There is a rule, up till now it just hasn't been enforced. Drivers are supposed to remain in their cars, if they are ok they let the window net down but STAY in the car unless it's on fire or some other serious conditions exists. But they are to stay in the car till medical or safety teams arrive. None do it. So, NASCAR puts the stop sign up after there is a fatality.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#7 Aug 20, 2014
9 of the 14 people injured at the speedway collected from a lawsuit. The medical unit of the property treated 14 people and joie Chitwood mentioned that it was the responsibility of the individual if they chose to check into Halifax hospital this track is a menace of insurance fraud issues

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#8 Aug 20, 2014
Joe wrote:
9 of the 14 people injured at the speedway collected from a lawsuit. The medical unit of the property treated 14 people and joie Chitwood mentioned that it was the responsibility of the individual if they chose to check into Halifax hospital this track is a menace of insurance fraud issues
Wow! Is this at the same track where the Tony/ Kevin accident took place? That's interesting news. Thanks Joe!!

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#9 Aug 20, 2014
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> Insider trading, stock fraud embezzlement illegal uses of several properties tax fraud insurance fraud political payoffs and much more, People can go on about how much money the France family has it's still money laundering, The family pays for their own problems they don't invest, The family has retainer investors to occupy the land, The money is laundered thru the time share market as a political favor of an illegal use of permits anything listed 10 times more than it's worth makes it look like a legitimate transaction the land is occupied with cooperation from Florida Power & light - laundry] Halifax Hospital = Medicare fraud The France family floats on investors using the same money over and over again, There is always a problem and each piece of this puzzle has to be explained by the feds
. Pretty stout allegations Joe. I'm not doubting you but would like to know where you get your info. Interesting if it's factual.
Manic 2

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2014
Joe wrote:
It states on the back of your ticket . When entering they R not responsible for injuries.( something like that ) Most of the people that get hurt at sporting events are stoned Or shit faced. Or innocent people R hurt by people stoned or shit faced. JS

“Psalms 51”

Maggie Valley NC

#11 Aug 20, 2014
Manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text> It states on the back of your ticket . When entering they R not responsible for injuries.( something like that ) Most of the people that get hurt at sporting events are stoned Or shit faced. Or innocent people R hurt by people stoned or shit faced. JS
You are right my friend, way to many buzzed folks in the stands. One reason I don't attend many races anymore. I'm within 500 miles of 6 tracks, Charlotte, Bristol, Richmond, Atlanta and Dega, Daytona too but you couldn't pay me to go to that race. Not to mention all the short tracks in NC, SC, Tenn, Va, and Georgia. It's just no fun to take family and friends to a track where all the cursing and drinking seems to be more important than the race itself. I'm not placing myself above or being better than anyone, just personally don't enjoy that atmosphere. It just fine in my recliner with a glass of iced tea and a cake of cornbread in the A/C for me. Although I have spent a small mint in the past attending local and Cup Stockcar racing. Those were the days!!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#12 Aug 22, 2014
Manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text> It states on the back of your ticket . When entering they R not responsible for injuries.( something like that ) Most of the people that get hurt at sporting events are stoned Or shit faced. Or innocent people R hurt by people stoned or shit faced. JS
Right something like that. You're not quite sure how it reads you just want to understand the idea that the speedway isn't responsible. That's why they have stockholders belonging to the law firm of Cobb Cole. Mutual high risk insurance policies pay those stock holders. An accident can occur with an employee of anyone hired for special event without proper records. The policies are covered by Brown & Brown insurance Company [Hyatt Brown] the numbers for medical costs are exaggerated and the policy awards medical coverage free of charge.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#13 Aug 22, 2014
Uncle John Duckett wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...... There is a rule, up till now it just hasn't been enforced. Drivers are supposed to remain in their cars, if they are ok they let the window net down but STAY in the car unless it's on fire or some other serious conditions exists. But they are to stay in the car till medical or safety teams arrive. None do it. So, NASCAR puts the stop sign up after there is a fatality.
The statements released on this topic focus on NASCAR Advertising - with someone explaining that NASCAR has done an incredible job in regard to safety over the past ten years. News of what happened or how it happened is minimal at best. DH has pointed out that this will be swept under the rug. Once again corruption is the victim of a tragic accident.
manic2

Tampa, FL

#14 Aug 22, 2014
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> Right something like that. You're not quite sure how it reads you just want to understand the idea that the speedway isn't responsible. That's why they have stockholders belonging to the law firm of Cobb Cole. Mutual high risk insurance policies pay those stock holders. An accident can occur with an employee of anyone hired for special event without proper records. The policies are covered by Brown & Brown insurance Company [Hyatt Brown] the numbers for medical costs are exaggerated and the policy awards medical coverage free of charge.
Hey at least I was honest. Last time I went to the track it was 1995. Again where is Jimmy Hoffas buried. ROTFLMAO
manic2

Tampa, FL

#15 Aug 22, 2014
I just notice something. Look at the heading. " Winston cup" Now when was the last time cup was called Winston ??? LOL
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#16 Aug 22, 2014
manic2 wrote:
I just notice something. Look at the heading. " Winston cup" Now when was the last time cup was called Winston ??? LOL
NASCAR had Winston Cup Logo in 2000 the name Winston Cup was used from 1972 until 2003. In 2003 NEXTEL purchased SPRINT*
Manic 2

United States

#17 Aug 22, 2014
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> NASCAR had Winston Cup Logo in 2000 the name Winston Cup was used from 1972 until 2003. In 2003 NEXTEL purchased SPRINT*
Well Joe Blow you need to explain to the person who started this discussion it is 2014 . " NASCAR Winston Cup Scene "
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#18 Aug 23, 2014
you need to explain why you want n explanation !
Manic 2

United States

#19 Aug 23, 2014
Joe wrote:
you need to explain why you want n explanation !
Joe Blow go to the top of the page!! read full story in Winston cup Scene . Now tell me where I can get a copy of WCS. To read TS statement? Maybe you will GET IT ! LOL
Jr IQ 88

Montrose, NY

#21 Aug 25, 2014
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> Insider trading, stock fraud embezzlement illegal uses of several properties tax fraud insurance fraud political payoffs and much more, People can go on about how much money the France family has it's still money laundering, The family pays for their own problems they don't invest, The family has retainer investors to occupy the land, The money is laundered thru the time share market as a political favor of an illegal use of permits anything listed 10 times more than it's worth makes it look like a legitimate transaction the land is occupied with cooperation from Florida Power & light - laundry] Halifax Hospital = Medicare fraud The France family floats on investors using the same money over and over again, There is always a problem and each piece of this puzzle has to be explained by the feds
If Jr wins the Championship this year it will be France's biggest fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Harvick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart-owned Eldora Speedway website hack... Mar 23 stewart scott 7
News Stewart says team has plan in place should lega... Mar 2 NASCAR Insider 9
News Harvick, Logano renew feud with Daytona confron... Feb '15 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Stewart, Larson spend time with troops Jan '15 GO TONY GO 4
News This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Jan '15 NASCAR lover 18 92
News Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
News NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec '14 nelson 1
More from around the web