Danica Patrick has already won respec...

Danica Patrick has already won respect heading into her first Daytona 500

There are 158 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Danica Patrick has already won respect heading into her first Daytona 500. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Danica Patrick, right, talks with Tony Stewart, left, after qualifying for Saturday's season-opening Nationwide Series race in Daytona Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#84 Mar 10, 2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww The little wanker is sooo upset and whining - kinda like Dwarfica.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#85 Mar 10, 2012
How old are you three? good grief move on Danica is not worth this much talk.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#86 Mar 10, 2012
Good grief - another whining moron. If Dwarfica is not worth it, why are you here offering your worthless comment? Maybe you should g back to the idiots room and sit in the corner.

“smokes~ mojo”

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#87 Mar 10, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Good grief - another whining moron. If Dwarfica is not worth it, why are you here offering your worthless comment? Maybe you should g back to the idiots room and sit in the corner.
Jorge the only i-d-io-t here is you....you show it every time you post... have a great night :D @ you

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#88 Mar 10, 2012
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
<quoted text>Jorge the only i-d-io-t here is you....you show it every time you post... have a great night :D @ you
Thank you I wish my response was as civil as yours I am sorry for my short temper

Location hidden

#89 Mar 11, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Poor little rear me. Look idiot boy - I know you're immture and ignorant but I'll try again. It's P E R F O R M A N C E . If you knew ANYTHING about racing, you'd know THIS weekend's Las Vegas is a great opportunity for her to PERFORM. High banks, high speeds indy like and she has the indy experience. You'd also offer that she finished 4th last week. But you know NOTHING about the subject- only that the picture you wank off to is hers. So save the politcal correctnessfor Obama.
I know you prefer the ad hominem but you're too ignorant and stupid to understand logic so it's not worth trying to edcuate you.
What did she finish 4th in last week??????????
Carolyn

Pittsburgh, PA

#90 Mar 11, 2012
I have one question. When Danica finished in fourth in Las Vegas, was she lapped, or was she on the lead lap? I don't quite remember. The writers keep saying she is the first woman driver to finish that high.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#91 Mar 11, 2012
Gotta love it - ESPN covered the Vegas Nationwide. Interviewed the winner - AND - the whiner Dwarfica who finished outside the top ten. No oe else. She knew the track from indy better than most.
Politcal correctness gone wild. With a boob jb, Dwarfica migh tbe great of girls gone wild.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#92 Mar 11, 2012
Oops - for the politically-correc Dwarfica fans, allow me to correct typos and clarify.
"With a boob job" (addressing the diminutive status of Dwarfica's phsique in detail), Qdwarfica might be great on Girls Gone Wild" TM (as in trademark).
added - but only for a while - she is getting a bit long in the tooth.

Location hidden

#93 Mar 11, 2012
She finnished 12 and that was good it is all about laps under racing condition i wish she would have got a little more aggresive.
redrum

Lake George, NY

#94 Mar 11, 2012
Finishing 12th wasn't that bad, And the car looked good at the end, She was up to 6th near the end but fell back a little, Overall not to shabby.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#95 Mar 11, 2012
12th is good? Even Dwarfica was disappointed and said it was';t good. I see you guys are as much losers as Dwarfica. Do learn something (anything?) about racing please.

Location hidden

#96 Mar 11, 2012
Jorge wrote:
12th is good? Even Dwarfica was disappointed and said it was';t good. I see you guys are as much losers as Dwarfica. Do learn something (anything?) about racing please.
why don't you find another thread
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#97 Mar 11, 2012
why dont you find somewhere else to whine.

Location hidden

#98 Mar 11, 2012
Jorge wrote:
why dont you find somewhere else to whine.
This is my last response to you I am going to ignore your nonsense just like the rest of your family
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#99 Mar 11, 2012
Run away loser. But be aware of Danica's lastest headline
"Patrick dialing back expectations for 2012"
http://www.nationwide.nascar.com/nationwide-s...

How can rhis be??? She was 12th and you guys said 12th was "good"?
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#101 Mar 12, 2012
Some would just call 12th place a win. rear me hides his eyes like Drwafica charging a wall.
redrum

Lake George, NY

#102 Mar 12, 2012
(who cares),Jr nation must be going crazy 10th place, And rite up there in points.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#103 Mar 12, 2012
10th place is better than a whining 12th. But you've designated 12th as "good" for Dwarfica so 10th is > than good!

You know, the Dwarfica who WRECKED AT BRISTOL

Danica Patrick's Bristol Wreck Not Her Fault, But Reaction Won't Win Many Fans
http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2011/3/19/2060...

Location hidden

#104 Mar 12, 2012
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So, like most fans of Danica you are going to lower your expectations for both her and your ability to defend her?
none of the great racers were champions there first years how many years did take Richard, Dale,Darrel,Rusty,Jeff,Smoke or Jimmy so stop acting like she is suppose to be an instant champion when none exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Harvick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Happy, healthy Stewart leaving NASCAR so he can... Feb '17 WritePhartzz 12
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' (Aug '16) Oct '16 Hilton Head 138
News Halfway through NASCAR Sprint Cup season, new r... (Jul '16) Jul '16 RichK 2
News Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) Feb '16 Fart news 23
News Tony Stewart to have new crew chief for final S... (Nov '15) Dec '15 Fart news 18
Kevin Harvick is a disgrace to the NASCAR commu... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Disgusted NASCAR fan 1
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... (Apr '15) Oct '15 Fart news 23
More from around the web