Danica Patrick has already won respect heading into her first Daytona 500

Feb 25, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 158

Danica Patrick, right, talks with Tony Stewart, left, after qualifying for Saturday's season-opening Nationwide Series race in Daytona Beach.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#1 Feb 25, 2012
Do you think she has that much respect... personally I think many are taking a wait and see attitude
redrum

Lake George, NY

#2 Feb 27, 2012
Time will tell, Just wait and see.She might even do better than Jr, Oh sorry, anyone can do better than Jr, LMAO.
huh

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 27, 2012
nope, mo respect except from the horney men agling her.
Danica

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2012
We turned it off. We are heading out. It wasn't nascar it was the Danica Patrick show. Everything has to be centered around that slut. Who cars if she can follow instructions in a cockpit. You would think Elvis just walked into a 50th high school reunion.

Announcer telling what the other drivers have learned from her. cough cough.....Were gone. Were not watching this. My friends have already turned it off and we are going out and meeting up.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#5 Feb 27, 2012
What BS. The idiot wrecked again. She's a no-talent menace on the trsck.
resident

Lake George, NY

#6 Feb 28, 2012
Danica wrote:
We turned it off. We are heading out. It wasn't nascar it was the Danica Patrick show. Everything has to be centered around that slut. Who cars if she can follow instructions in a cockpit. You would think Elvis just walked into a 50th high school reunion.
Announcer telling what the other drivers have learned from her. cough cough.....Were gone. Were not watching this. My friends have already turned it off and we are going out and meeting up.
Does it bother you that Jr isn't in the spot lite, Sounds so to Jr nation.
resident

Lake George, NY

#7 Feb 28, 2012
Jorge wrote:
She did not cause the wreck, or wrecks, She was simply hit by other drivers.Aparently you don't watch the races.
redrum

Lake George, NY

#8 Feb 28, 2012
Jorge wrote:
I see you didn't watch the race.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

#9 Feb 28, 2012
Sure did redrumoron - did you??? She's wrecked repeatedly in the last few days - or have you been watching?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 28, 2012
when a wreck happens in front of you at 195 plus it is not your fault goerge you punk
toosense

Swisher, IA

#11 Feb 29, 2012
OK.She won respect,but can she bake a pie?

Location hidden

#12 Feb 29, 2012
bet she can
redrum

Lake George, NY

#13 Feb 29, 2012
Jorge wrote:
Sure did redrumoron - did you??? She's wrecked repeatedly in the last few days - or have you been watching?
Ya and every wreck wasn't her fault, You friggin idiot.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 29, 2012
wish she would make me a pie I am hungry

“I want to talk about me”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#15 Mar 1, 2012
yAWn
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#16 Mar 1, 2012
The move to "equality" became a farce. This lady is probably worth fifty million dollars for all I know. And yet I don't get it. It has been several years and more in the limelight. No wins. She is mediocre. And she sells sex in a supposed women's rights environment. In America today we celebrate being average within groups of individuals celebrating our differences over excellence. It is hard not to take the money as most of us would. For all the constant buildup by media scribes we get cheap dollar payout racing from small tracks efforts by her, the difference being that the small tracks have people who race with heart. I wonder what the major level racers really think about her. Please, win a couple of races will you!

Location hidden

#17 Mar 1, 2012
excuse yourself she did win in Indy car
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#18 Mar 2, 2012
from hear me wrote:
excuse yourself she did win in Indy car
If that's a retort to me, the win was in Japan. Were it the same level drivers we see on a regular basis here in the states? It seems more and more political correctness media pushing to me and I will eventually shut it off if it does not stop. Like others that I do not listen to anymore, it does not hurt a bit and gives back a healthy respect to those who earn.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 2, 2012
yes it was top flight drivers lets see if somebody would let you drive thier car at 200 plus probably not unless you paid them
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#20 Mar 2, 2012
from hear me wrote:
yes it was top flight drivers lets see if somebody would let you drive thier car at 200 plus probably not unless you paid them
I knew that was coming. I really don't care. There are millions of people in the streets that could do the same thing. Even crash the cars as much as her. There are people better then me in many things. That includes women. When I want to watch the best, I do not want to watch the political correct/diversity/quota best. And although i am not glued to the television with NASCAR, I watch a fair share of races. At some point I will stop. And feel better for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Harvick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Ward's No. 13 car races one last time Sat Manic 2 21
Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... Sep 15 john 1
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list Sep 6 WWE 74
Tony Stewart roller coaster of emotions about n... Aug 31 Armadillo 17
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug 26 Manic 2 39
NASCAR statement on Stewart news Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 20
Tony Stewart faces an uncertain future Aug 25 CatRod53 11
•••
•••

Kevin Harvick People Search