Why does Tony Stewart want to 'choke' Danica's boyfriend?

May 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis

Tony Stewart said he loves rookie Ricky Stenhouse Jr. "like he's family," but is fed up with how Stenhouse and other young drivers are racing.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2013
Barr

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh oh, somebody else is racing against Tony now. don't they know they are suppose to get out of his way.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Barr wrote:
Oh oh, somebody else is racing against Tony now. don't they know they are suppose to get out of his way.
He's p.o.'d because his driver was wrecked. Did you notice the princess stormed off without being interviewed. Had that been the Busch brothers, wow, that would have brought on some negative comments. But, since she is the princess and such a good driver (haha), she can get away with it.
Chip

Darien, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Stenhouse took out multiple cars in multiple wrecks in the Coke 600, both were 100% his fault. He needs to ride around and learn how to drive in cup before he can start being aggressive. Right now he just looks like a total idiot.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

danicant aught him to wreck
Kelly

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Tony can spit and spew all he wants. When he wrecks someone, it usually turns out to be a big mess with many someones......Just sayin.
Smoke14

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Or maybe Stenhouse has something that Tony wants!!
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Smoke14 wrote:
Or maybe Stenhouse has something that Tony wants!!
I believe you got it right. Tony wants Ricky Stenhouse's girl friend to give him a good choking!
Smoke14

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Could be but Tony and DP were really friendly in Victory Lane Sunday!! Tony has alway made it known that he had a thing for DP.
WWE CRASHCAR 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you got it right. Tony wants Ricky Stenhouse's girl friend to give him a good choking!
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Choke his chicken - danicant may at least have that talent.
tony s

Clintonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

its a sex thing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••