A bettin' man would pick Burton in Vegas

A bettin' man would pick Burton in Vegas

There are 20 comments on the www.sunherald.com story from Feb 27, 2008, titled A bettin' man would pick Burton in Vegas. In it, www.sunherald.com reports that:

Mark J. Rebilas-US PRESSWIRE/Mark J. Rebilas-US PRESSWIRE Jeff Burton won the past two Nationwide races at Las Vegas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.sunherald.com.

Since: Aug 07

Fort Thomas, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2008
I would like to see Burton win! It also says watch Dario, believe me I am!!!!!

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 27, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
I would like to see Burton win! It also says watch Dario, believe me I am!!!!!
He's pretty easy to watch.

Fort Thomas, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2008
Legal20Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
He's pretty easy to watch.
I think he's pretty neutral too, he's not a dirty driver. Same as Mark Martin they're two guys with alot of integrity.
JBNOF

White Oak, TX

#4 Feb 27, 2008
Jeff Burton is my pick to win every race! I am a fairly new Nascar fan. While there are many good drivers out there, Jeff just seems to have all the qualities that just makes him a winner. I really enjoy listening to him on the scanner. I am tuned in every week - whether at home or at the race. GO JB! GOD BLESS YOU IN LAS VEGAS!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#5 Feb 28, 2008
LOL! I actually have Jeff Burton as one of my Fantasy Picks.

“Bye old girl, you been great. ”

Since: Feb 07

Bradenton, FL

#6 Feb 28, 2008
Tony Rules wrote:
LOL! I actually have Jeff Burton as one of my Fantasy Picks.
with that said time for me to move into 2nd lol Kidding I still don't know who I am going to pick. This is a tough week for me to pick.
Whoyakidding

Raleigh, NC

#7 Feb 28, 2008
I could be very happy to see Jeff Burton win in Vegas. I like Jeff Burton. He's very intelligent, well spoken, caring and very driven to win. He is a great ambassador for the sport. His work off track in Children's health issues with Duke University is admirable.
Anita

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Feb 28, 2008
I think Jeff Burton should be the next president of NASCAR. That job was made for him.

“Smoke and the Rocketman”

Since: Jan 07

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#9 Feb 28, 2008
I like Jeff Burton as much as I like the 39 drivers who are not Tony or Kyle on the like list or Jeff or Jimmie on the hate list... but I don't see how anybody can even think of picking a driver to win a race before you saw practice or qualifying...or maybe all but the last 5 laps of the race.. or if there is a late restart... or a green white checkered.. and what if your driver is in the worng spot when David Regan decides it's time to crash this week?? LOL

Location hidden

#10 Feb 28, 2008
Debi Does wrote:
I like Jeff Burton as much as I like the 39 drivers who are not Tony or Kyle on the like list or Jeff or Jimmie on the hate list... but I don't see how anybody can even think of picking a driver to win a race before you saw practice or qualifying...or maybe all but the last 5 laps of the race.. or if there is a late restart... or a green white checkered.. and what if your driver is in the worng spot when David Regan decides it's time to crash this week?? LOL
That's the fun of Fantasy Racing, Debi. You just pick 'em and hope you get the bragging rights for the following week.

The other good choices this week would be Jimmie Johnson and Matt Kenseth and possible even Denny Hamlin, IMO.

Hmm...now everyone just about knows my picks! lol

“Bye old girl, you been great. ”

Since: Feb 07

Bradenton, FL

#11 Feb 28, 2008
Tony Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the fun of Fantasy Racing, Debi. You just pick 'em and hope you get the bragging rights for the following week.
The other good choices this week would be Jimmie Johnson and Matt Kenseth and possible even Denny Hamlin, IMO.
get out of my head Tony Rules. this is 2 weeks in a row now we are thinking the same lines.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 28, 2008
Big20Fan wrote:
<quoted text>get out of my head Tony Rules. this is 2 weeks in a row now we are thinking the same lines.
Hey-you know what they say about great minds! lol

smokerocks

“awesome”

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#13 Feb 28, 2008
Tony Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
see, that is why I could never do that fantasy stuff.. having to pick drivers other than Tony, I'd feel like a traitor...lol

anderson 24

“Obama Express”

Since: Dec 06

yes we can*health reform**

#14 Feb 28, 2008
Debi Does wrote:
you go by past laps on the track'' go jeff an jimmy ' jimmy will win it 'hes sooooooooooooooooooooooo great at viva las vegas '''''''''

anderson 24

“Obama Express”

#15 Feb 28, 2008
Debi Does wrote:
last week you hated kyle??????????

“Smoke and the Rocketman”

Since: Jan 07

United States

#16 Feb 28, 2008
anderson 24 wrote:
<quoted text>last week you hated kyle??????????
I never said I hated Kyle last week, I said that he should have pushed Tony... I said that I like Kyle.. and I do like him.. he is now my second favorite driver. and as for what you sadi in the above post about saying who should win by past performance, that doesn't work.. that is crazy..guys get crashed when it wasn't their fault at all, other teams are good with the COT now.. it is an entirely different ballgame this year.

Since: Dec 07

Burlington, NC

#17 Feb 28, 2008
I am not a betting man, or a man period.

So, what do I do ?!

JK!! LOL
TonySpice

Burlington, NC

#18 Feb 28, 2008
Ok...what's up?

anderson 24

“Obama Express”

#19 Feb 29, 2008
Debi Does wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I hated Kyle last week, I said that he should have pushed Tony... I said that I like Kyle.. and I do like him.. he is now my second favorite driver. and as for what you sadi in the above post about saying who should win by past performance, that doesn't work.. that is crazy..guys get crashed when it wasn't their fault at all, other teams are good with the COT now.. it is an entirely different ballgame this year.
i dont care '' jimmy is the man to pick at vegas ''''''

Location hidden

#20 Feb 29, 2008
TonySpice wrote:
I am not a betting man, or a man period.
So, what do I do ?!
JK!! LOL
I wouldn't actually bet $$ on racing..it's all about the bragging rights-that's all!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kertus Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hard work, determination the calling cards of K... (Aug '08) Mar '10 MandM 37
News Mike Wallace to return to JD Motorsports for 20... (Nov '09) Dec '09 Jennifer Watts 9
Pictures of Kertus Davis & Team from New Hampsh... (Dec '08) Nov '09 Jennifer Watts 38
News Race rewind: Daytona - Nationwide Series July 9 (Aug '09) Aug '09 Jennifer Watts 1
Kertus Davis (Jul '09) Jul '09 Jennifer Watts 1
News Kertus Davis OK after NASCAR ride bursts into f... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Jennifer Watts 2
Kertus Davis (Apr '09) Jul '09 Jennifer Watts 24
More from around the web