ramfan9

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

This place is like a ghost town. I guess that's probably because this year has turned out to be EXACTLY what we all expected. I was pretty excited after the first two races with how they ran but now it's hit or miss. Have a decernt car some week and others just horrible. Let's hope that next year is better but now I am wondering because that 5 car isn't running so hot either.
KKFan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

I'm still around, don't get here to often but do now and again.

I watch every week just waiting for Kasey to turn that corner and get that win. BOy he came close a couple of weeks ago and still all I heard about was how close Jr was. I like Jr and all but gee anyway..

I did almost drop over on Sunday morning when Kyle Petty picked Kasey for the win though, I know he doesn't expecially like Kasey so was totally suprised..
blah39

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

were all here just exactly what u said, its been kind of a crappy year.. but not redbulls fault.. hes a good car every race except texas where they were way off.. and the reason why the 5 car is horrible is one reason. Lance mcgrew. he was jrs crew chief last year.. the guy is useless as boobs on a bull. thank god kenny francis is following kasey to hendrick next year. lance mcgrew can go change tires or fill the car with fuel something that he can actually handle... poor mark martin.. last year in the seat and he gets treated like this...
blah39

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

just pure dumb kasey kahne luck.. i think he should be the one to pull the golden horseshoe out of jimmy... and give him his...cuz kasey has some of the worst luck ive ever seen, every race this year almost ive seen him running towards the front and something always ruins it
Raising Kahne

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Daytona was exciting, and I hope it gives them a boost to finish the year strong. I guess making chase is out but I would like for him to finish as high as possible in point. Who knows maybe he will go on a wining streak.
ramfan9

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

Raising Kahne wrote:
Daytona was exciting, and I hope it gives them a boost to finish the year strong. I guess making chase is out but I would like for him to finish as high as possible in point. Who knows maybe he will go on a wining streak.
Yeah, making The Chase is probably out but what sucks is that it wouldn't be if not for all Kasey's bad luck. Had a top 5 going at Michigan and ran out of gas, had another top 5 at Infineon until Juan Moron wrecked him. If Kasey gets those top 5's he's right in the thick of it. What really bothers me is that Kasey has run as well as anyone this year. He had winning cars a Darlington and Daytona last Saturday, and was really ony off at one or two tracks. I just hope he finds some stability in the 5 car next year.

I noticed today that he is in the Go Daddy car in the Nationwide race this weekend. When did he agree to drive for Jr.?

Since: Jul 11

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

I just came back over and was hoping I would find old friends. I am concerned about Kasey also. He just seems to go with the flow and he is running his Sprint car a lot.

TLO

Since: Mar 08

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2011

ramfan9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed today that he is in the Go Daddy car in the Nationwide race this weekend. When did he agree to drive for Jr.?
He posted it on his Twitter June 28th.
blah39

Oxford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

hes also racin the 7 this weekend at loudon, which im headed there in two days!!! first ti9me i get to watch kasey in a nationwide race as well as spring action.. pretty stoked!!
blah39

Oxford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

btw hes run out of gas three times this year.. who ever has run out of gas in three different races in the same year???? the luck is out of control!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kasey Kahne Discussions

Search the Kasey Kahne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) May '14 They all worry about it 221
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
2014 Mar '14 oldschool1979 1
Magazine says Kahne is gay (Jul '08) Feb '14 U just really dunno do ya 64
A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
NASCAR: More problems for Hendrick cars at Mich... (Aug '13) Sep '13 nascar maybe best driver 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••