The 500.....
ramfan9

Jaffrey, NH

#1 Feb 20, 2011
Sure glad that Kasey had dropped to the rear right before that big wreck. He would have been right in the middle of it if he hadn't

I really don't care what the result is for Kasey today - this racing sucks either way. I never thought I would ever say I was excited about Phoenix but I am really curious to see how they run there. I think it will be a good measuring stick for them.

“Made in Canada.”

Since: Dec 06

Ontario

#2 Feb 21, 2011
RP tracks are throwaways anyway. He ran up front basically all day and it sucked they had a brake rotor issue. He said they just blew off. Everyone is writing off the season already because he's "having more brake issues". I mean, come on. Let's be real. I'm not going to judge the season based on this issue. If it keeps happening, maybe.

The real season starts at Phoenix anyway. Hopefully they run well!
blah39

Wallingford, CT

#3 Feb 21, 2011
its not his fault, we all saw that kasey was a great pusher not a puller, especially with carl edwards, carl is not a good pusher at all, kasey had to consistently drag his brakes to keep carl on his bumper, carl would keep lifting and letting kaseys bumper get away, thats why he kept drifting towards the back when gordon and earnhardt kept dumping him, i hope he remembers that when they are all teammates, that was bs. Kasey pushed both of them repeatedly towards the front, look what happened to both of them when they stopped working with kasey, they both crashed out, i call it karma. Good teammates. kasey raced his brains out all day, if he was pushing that wouldve never happened, blame carl for suckin on rp races if you want to blame someone. And as for the racing, r u kidding me??? that race was awesome there wasnt the two car breakaways that we saw in the previous races, there was atleast 5 or more packs of two consistently racing for the lead all the time, 16 cautions, a 19 year old kid won it in his second start, over half the field crashed out, harvick blew an engine, how can you say it wasnt a good day??or a good race?? lol that was exciting from start to finish, it really proves who can rp race and who cant.
blah39

Wallingford, CT

#4 Feb 21, 2011
if u have to drag your brakes at 190 mph consistently i dont care who you are a brake rotor cant take that.
blah39

Wallingford, CT

#5 Feb 21, 2011
pheonix will be a good one to see where redbull cars are to the rest of the field, kaseys had a couple good runs but never really been good there consistently, its always hendrick or roush that has a hold at that place..i know hes got the 9 crew and kenny francis again, but that doesnt mean anything yet, it all depends on redbull tech now.

“Made in Canada.”

Ontario

#6 Feb 21, 2011
Yeah, you're definitely right about the brakes.

Junior kept getting mad at him because he (Junior) didn't "want to go 3 wide yet". Then Junior left to draft with Tony and KK was stuck with Keselowski. I didn't like that pair. Carl was okay. I think we had more partners than we usually had on these tracks! Haha. Too bad Brian crashed out early, they might've been able to work together more.

I loved the finish. I was just waiting for Carl to wreck Trevor out there at the end, but I'm so glad he didn't. What a story. And what a classy kid. So happy for him and for Wood Brothers. Been a long time for them!
Raising Kahne

Charlotte, NC

#7 Feb 21, 2011
Exciting race, good to Kasey upfront. Sorry how it ended but atleast he was fast.Brakes are always an issue with him. Need to keep his foot on the brake petal.I was proud of him and the team. Great pit stops all day
blah39

Wallingford, CT

#8 Feb 22, 2011
why was junior getting mad at him, nobody else was pushing him nearly as good as kk, screw him... were there to race.. i cant believe he was getting mad at him...
Sara

AOL

#9 Feb 22, 2011
JR didnt lead at first without Kasey... but TJ told Kole to tell Kasey that Junior DIDNT want to lead he just wanted to hang back. Kasey would push him up to the lead then Junior would refuse to push kasey up there.
blah39

Wallingford, CT

#10 Feb 22, 2011
whos tj??? lol

“Made in Canada.”

Ontario

#11 Feb 23, 2011
Junior's spotter - TJ Majors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kasey Kahne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... (Apr '16) Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
Magazine says Kahne is gay (Jul '08) Apr '16 Racegod 65
News NASCAR fines Patrick, Kyle Busch after Californ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
Does Anyone Know? (Aug '07) Mar '16 danica 6
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
Story on Kasey today, he likes CHeez Its (Oct '15) Oct '15 heykkr 1
Sexiest Nascar Drivers (Jun '06) Mar '15 Gradien 88
More from around the web