i think jeff gordon is gay so no your not the only onre
peter hodgson

Washtucna, WA

#2 May 3, 2006
naw ho think kasy kahne and caril edwords are cool i do
Lauren

Concord, NC

#4 Jul 27, 2006
Dale Jr. is the most over-rated driver. If it wasn't for his dad he would be nothing today. Kasey is better any day over Dale, he made it by himself rather than riding the coatails of his father.
Go Hurri-Kahne

Mansura, LA

#5 Jul 27, 2006
Kasey is NOT gay...but Lance Bass is...heard that news today.
Kasey Fan Forever

Mansura, LA

#6 Jul 27, 2006
Kasey's not gay...
Kristin Lynn

Lees Summit, MO

#7 Jul 27, 2006
Kasey Kahne is totally not gay. Are you guys kidding me?? He has a girlfriend, very pretty. Jeff Gordon and Lance Bass are yes, both gay.
LaLa

Astoria, NY

#8 Jul 27, 2006
kasey kahne is not gay.....i think brian vickers is gay......i also think jimmie johnson and chad knaus are too... i mean really when it rains and the postpone the race... chad knaus is the only crew chief that goes with an umbrella to pick up johnson.... all other drivers get their wives or gf's to do it but chad knaus is like right there... i mean he even kisses johnson when he wins... can it be any gayer??
Barbara

Sterling, VA

#9 Jul 27, 2006
I think all y'all have lost your noodles(LOL)
kaseysunknownrel ative

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jul 28, 2006
yeah like who in the world would think that kasey is gay. whoever said that is either a jeff gordan fan or gay themselves.
Kristi

Altamonte Springs, FL

#11 Jul 28, 2006
HA... LOL....
Kelsey

Humble, TX

#12 Sep 11, 2006
Kasey Khane is not gay but every one else is.
gjc

Hammonds Plains, Canada

#13 Sep 11, 2006
Go Kandy Kahne Go!
Lucy

United States

#14 Sep 13, 2006
You all need to get a life! Kasey's not gay, he has a girlfriend, Johnson is married, Gordan has been married and is engaged again.(I'm not a Gordan fan at all but I don't think he's gay)
Kristi

Altamonte Springs, FL

#15 Sep 13, 2006
Lucy wrote:
You all need to get a life! Kasey's not gay, he has a girlfriend, Johnson is married, Gordan has been married and is engaged again.(I'm not a Gordan fan at all but I don't think he's gay)
no he dont have no gf
Rebecca

United States

#16 Sep 17, 2006
Kristi wrote:
<quoted text>no he dont have no gf
And how do you know this information? Anyway...Who would sit around and actually dicuss if they are gay or not? The only reason I came in here was to see what you lame folks were talking about.( I actually feel dumber now that I have taken part in this converstion)
Alex

Flint, MI

#17 Oct 17, 2006
Jeff Gordon is gay, Chad is not gay he just cares about his driver. Dale Jr. is so not gay. Kasey is way to cute to be gay. Jeff Gordon is the only gay one.
Mandy

Flint, MI

#18 Oct 17, 2006
Jeff Gordon is gay. He has always been gay. Chad Knaus isn't gay he just cares about his driver. They are good friends. Kasey Kahne isn't gay. If Kasey has all of these girls going after him why would he be gay?
amber

Lansing, MI

#19 Oct 18, 2006
jeff total gay, problem with brian vickers there just having a lovers spat right now.
iowa jake

AOL

#20 Oct 25, 2006
kasey kahne is one of the best drivers out there...he has won more races this year than any other racer in the chase...that has to mean something...as well he has had more pole positions...anyone who thinks kasey is gay watch the allstate commercials. he's got a chance to get a top five and hopefully a number one...possible. look at his stats and you'll see who is the best racer. it's only his third year.
Felicia

AOL

#21 Oct 25, 2006
I'm tired of this conversation. Kasey is not gay!!!!!!! He is one of the straightest guys out there and I don't think that he would ever be gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kasey Kahne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... (Apr '16) Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
Magazine says Kahne is gay (Jul '08) Apr '16 Racegod 65
News NASCAR fines Patrick, Kyle Busch after Californ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
Does Anyone Know? (Aug '07) Mar '16 danica 6
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
Story on Kasey today, he likes CHeez Its (Oct '15) Oct '15 heykkr 1
Sexiest Nascar Drivers (Jun '06) Mar '15 Gradien 88
More from around the web