Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

or not....
UPDATE: Martin's Business Manager, Benny Ertel, called the reports "aggravating," saying his driver has grown tired of answering the same questions, week after week. "It's the same thing, over and over again," he said. "We walk into the media center and someone immediately raises their hand and asks about where Mark will be racing next season. Mark has answered the question a thousand times and it's always the same answer.`I will be driving the #5 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports next season.' That's as simple as it is, but some reporters just don't listen."
"Randy Pemberton went on Sirius NASCAR Radio the other day and said Mark will be driving for Red Bull next season," said Ertel. "There's not a shred of truth to that statement, and he never bothered to ask Mark, Rick Hendrick or anyone else about it. If he had asked, he would have been told -- in no uncertain terms -- that it was a load of hooey. I don't know what's so difficult to understand, Mark Martin will drive the #5 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports next season. Period."(Sirius Speedway)(7-8-2010)
amber jess tiffany

Ozark, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

what are talking about people

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kasey Kahne Discussions

Search the Kasey Kahne Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) May '14 They all worry about it 221
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
2014 Mar '14 oldschool1979 1
Magazine says Kahne is gay (Jul '08) Feb '14 U just really dunno do ya 64
A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
NASCAR: More problems for Hendrick cars at Mich... (Aug '13) Sep '13 nascar maybe best driver 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••