First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ashley5391

AOL

#41 Nov 29, 2007
Omg your kidding me!! He's that short!! crap! lol! I am 5'11' too! from the post up there! and I have such a big crush on Kasey but ugh 5'8'? for a guy its a bit like OMG who short changed u? lmao. sorrryy! Okay i should have never wanted to know his height.. now i'm a bit paranoid. If i even meet him i might over tower him lmao!! So are all the Nascar drivers short??

“It's so good to see him smile!”

Since: Apr 07

Charlotte NC

#42 Nov 29, 2007
Ashley5391 wrote:
Omg your kidding me!! He's that short!! crap! lol! I am 5'11' too! from the post up there! and I have such a big crush on Kasey but ugh 5'8'? for a guy its a bit like OMG who short changed u? lmao. sorrryy! Okay i should have never wanted to know his height.. now i'm a bit paranoid. If i even meet him i might over tower him lmao!! So are all the Nascar drivers short??
Well just b cuz he is short doesnt mean you should think differintly about him. Yes, pretty much every driver is short, with the exception of about 3 or 4 drivers. They have to be pretty small in order to get into the cars, i have gotten in one b 4 and im 5'8, 135lbs and it was tight! There is not alot of room in the car!:)
UNCW Girl

Wilmington, NC

#43 Nov 30, 2007
He's still taller than me! lol I'm only 5'5".

“GO KASEY!!!!!!!!!!! !!!”

Since: Jan 07

lawrenceville, ga

#44 Nov 30, 2007
yeah im like 5'4" and 110

“"Insane 4 Kahne!"”

Since: Mar 07

Boonsboro, MD

#45 Nov 30, 2007
^^ Me, too! Closer to 5"5, actually.
UNCW Girl

United States

#46 Nov 30, 2007
Dang. I'm only an inch taller and about 15 pounds more!:(

“Made in Canada.”

Since: Dec 06

Ontario

#47 Nov 30, 2007
I'm TINY...I'm only 5'2...lol
UNCW Girl

United States

#48 Nov 30, 2007
My mom is only 5 feet, and my great grandma was only 4'7" before she died. We got some short ones in my family!

“"Insane 4 Kahne!"”

Since: Mar 07

Boonsboro, MD

#49 Dec 1, 2007
Yeah, the women in my family are generally pretty short, too. I am a 1/4 of an inch away from being 5"5, and I am the tallest out of me, my Mom, and my sister. My sister is 5"2.

“# 1 kasey kahne fan !! luv him”

welch wv

#50 Dec 4, 2007
kaseysunknownrelative wrote:
yeah im like 5'4" and 110
hey girl i havn`t seen u on here in a while where have you been i missed ya on here hey do you go on myspace or yahoo???? let me know a.s.a.p.(~HUGS~)!!!!

lawrenceville, ga

#51 Dec 5, 2007
um yeah i have a yahoo account but i cant give it out,family rule.i totally trust you but i have to listen to my parents so sorry!but yeah ive been just kinda readin about yall for a while and decided to get back in this.(900x HUGS BACK!!!!!!!!)
Charlotte

Denver, CO

#52 Dec 5, 2007
i have met him a few times. he is def shorter than 5'9 i am 5'7 and he was about my height, maybe a little taller.

welch wv

#53 Dec 10, 2007
kaseysunknownrelative wrote:
um yeah i have a yahoo account but i cant give it out,family rule.i totally trust you but i have to listen to my parents so sorry!but yeah ive been just kinda readin about yall for a while and decided to get back in this.(900x HUGS BACK!!!!!!!!)
oh ok i understand totally my family is the same way well talk to u later glad 2 have u back (900XHUGSBACK)

lawrenceville, ga

#54 Dec 11, 2007
yeah thanks!!!!!!9000xHUGSBACK!!!!! !

welch wv

#55 Dec 18, 2007
ur welcome 90000000x back
boom

Fairfax, VA

#56 Jul 14, 2008
hey... i have no clue who this guy is but he is pretty short. for tall girls like me... he a no no. i am 14 and 5'11
Zach

Fort Worth, TX

#57 Sep 8, 2012
mena wrote:
Does anyone know how tall Kasey really is?
He's listed at 5'9" but I've seen a few photos of him with Jeff Burton and he looks like he is the same height as Jeff and Jeff is listed at 5'7".
Anyone here ever met Kasey? Was he shorter than you thought?
I am watching Jeff Gordon and Kasey Kahne as they stand shoulder to shoulder prior to 09/08/2012 and the rain delay at Richmond, Kasey is cutting his eyes in an upward direction toward Jeff, and Jeff is cutting his eyes in a Downward direction at Kasey,(DVR on pause) and I see these know-it-all sites claim that Jeff Gordon is 5'7" tall, and these very same know-it-alls claim Kasey is 5'8" tall WELL something stinks here because Gordon is clearly taller than Kasey is! So, Kasey Kahne is less than 5'7" more like 5'6" OR 5'5" in that range.
Living in Paradise

Kilauea, HI

#58 Nov 3, 2012
mena wrote:
Does anyone know how tall Kasey really is?
He's listed at 5'9" but I've seen a few photos of him with Jeff Burton and he looks like he is the same height as Jeff and Jeff is listed at 5'7".
Anyone here ever met Kasey? Was he shorter than you thought?
If you look during TV interviews, Kasey stands with his feet spread apart about 18 inches. That's why he looks so much shorter. I'm 5'4". When I met him at a WoO race, he is a solid 5'9"
Patricia Childers

Dexter, ME

#59 Nov 30, 2012
NextelGrrl9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, girl! I'm really short compared to you. I am the tallest out of the women in my family and I am only 5'4!:-)
Im shorter then you, Im 4'11 lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kasey Kahne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
2014 (Mar '14) Mar '14 oldschool1979 1
Magazine says Kahne is gay (Jul '08) Feb '14 U just really dun... 64
A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
NASCAR: More problems for Hendrick cars at Mich... (Aug '13) Sep '13 nascar maybe best... 5
More from around the web