How tall is Kasey... really?

Since: Jan 07

Morganton NC

#21 Sep 21, 2007
He looks to me to about 5'8 and his weight goes up and down with each race. He always weights less after the race. They say you can lose as much as 6 pounds during a race.

“Always On Your Side”

Charlotte, NC

#22 Sep 21, 2007
Nannie wrote:
He looks to me to about 5'8 and his weight goes up and down with each race. He always weights less after the race. They say you can lose as much as 6 pounds during a race.
I'd say he's about 5'8 too. I'm 5'3 and only come up to his cheekbones. That sounds weird, I know. Lol As far as his weight goes, I think he said he once lost ten pounds during a race. Craziness! Vickers said he's even lost twelve before. Of course, a lot of that is water weight, but still.:) I agree that it must fluctuate a lot. Kasey's probably around 140-145 normal weight, though.

Morganton NC

#23 Sep 21, 2007
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say he's about 5'8 too. I'm 5'3 and only come up to his cheekbones. That sounds weird, I know. Lol As far as his weight goes, I think he said he once lost ten pounds during a race. Craziness! Vickers said he's even lost twelve before. Of course, a lot of that is water weight, but still.:) I agree that it must fluctuate a lot. Kasey's probably around 140-145 normal weight, though.
They say it is hot inside those cars even in cold weather. Their body sweats so much. Come to think of it there are no fat drivers in nextel cup. I would say maybe Tony is the heaviest and I wouldn't call him fat. I think Kasey looks smaller on tv than he does in person but he is not big.

“It's so good to see him smile!”

Since: Apr 07

Charlotte NC

#24 Sep 21, 2007
Marci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah hes acually said that when he 1st started racing he would lose up to 12lbs each race and b really sick the next morning b cuz he was so nervous during the race that he would forget to drink! He said now i only lose about 8lbs!:)Its unbeliveable!
UNCW Girl

United States

#25 Sep 22, 2007
ashanne951 wrote:
well I'm 5'11" so I think it's just about safe to say that I'm probably taller than most of the NASCAR drivers....;) Everyone in my family is tall. My older sister is the shortest and she's 5'8". We call her the shorty of the family :) What can I say? We grow'em tall in Nebraska ;)
No fair! You could so be a model! I'm only 5'5". But I'm probably not pretty enough anyway!

Morganton NC

#26 Sep 22, 2007
UNCW Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No fair! You could so be a model! I'm only 5'5". But I'm probably not pretty enough anyway!
Don't put yourself down. Everybody is beautiful whether inside or out.
Just Another Fan

Los Angeles, CA

#27 Sep 22, 2007
kaylakahne9410 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah hes acually said that when he 1st started racing he would lose up to 12lbs each race and b really sick the next morning b cuz he was so nervous during the race that he would forget to drink! He said now i only lose about 8lbs!:)Its unbeliveable!
I think driving a race car must be the best diet in the world. You can put my butt in that seat any day!(As long as they wash it off first! LOL)
Jennifer

Miami, FL

#28 Sep 22, 2007
Just Another Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think driving a race car must be the best diet in the world. You can put my butt in that seat any day!(As long as they wash it off first! LOL)
Yeah! I'd be in the car next to ya!

Since: Jul 07

Fordyce, NE

#29 Sep 22, 2007
UNCW Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thanks, but I'd rather not be anorexic :). I grew up with my parents owning a butcher shop, so I like to eat meat! And lots of it! I like food too much and don't have enough time to work out a lot. But thanks!

“"Insane 4 Kahne!"”

Since: Mar 07

Boonsboro, MD

#30 Sep 23, 2007
ashanne951 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thanks, but I'd rather not be anorexic :). I grew up with my parents owning a butcher shop, so I like to eat meat! And lots of it! I like food too much and don't have enough time to work out a lot. But thanks!
I know what you're saying!

“# 1 kasey kahne fan !! luv him”

welch wv

#31 Sep 24, 2007
well yeah he is 5'9" cause i`m 5'7" 1/2 and he`s a little bit taller than me!!!!!!(~HUGS~)!!!!

welch wv

#32 Sep 24, 2007
ashanne951 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh well i don`t get to exercise much either but sometimes i play basketball with mmy botfriend and my other friends and i sometimes ride my bike so i do get some exercise!!!!! lol but yeah i eat quite some too lol (~HUGS~)!!!!!!!

Fordyce, NE

#33 Sep 24, 2007
KASEYS GIRL wrote:
<quoted text>oh well i don`t get to exercise much either but sometimes i play basketball with mmy botfriend and my other friends and i sometimes ride my bike so i do get some exercise!!!!! lol but yeah i eat quite some too lol (~HUGS~)!!!!!!!
yea most of my exercise consists of walking around campus to get to class. It's not much but at least its something. Other than that I'm either working or studying. I wish there were a couple more hours in a day!! Then I bet we could all look like super models :)
UNCW Girl

Wilmington, NC

#34 Sep 25, 2007
That's pretty much all the exercise I'm getting these days too. My first year of college I lost 4 pounds just by walking, I think I was down to 120 or something, and ended up staying around 122 until school started back this year! Now I've gained 2 pounds! I blame my boyfriend! He is forever making me go get ice cream with him, and eat Taco Bell and stuff that is really bad for you! Of course, he can eat all he wants and not gain weight! Boyfriends will make you gain weight!

Fordyce, NE

#35 Sep 25, 2007
UNCW Girl wrote:
That's pretty much all the exercise I'm getting these days too. My first year of college I lost 4 pounds just by walking, I think I was down to 120 or something, and ended up staying around 122 until school started back this year! Now I've gained 2 pounds! I blame my boyfriend! He is forever making me go get ice cream with him, and eat Taco Bell and stuff that is really bad for you! Of course, he can eat all he wants and not gain weight! Boyfriends will make you gain weight!
O I know! It's just not fair. They can eat whatever they want and not gain a pound! GRR!:)

welch wv

#36 Sep 25, 2007
ashanne951 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea most of my exercise consists of walking around campus to get to class. It's not much but at least its something. Other than that I'm either working or studying. I wish there were a couple more hours in a day!! Then I bet we could all look like super models :)
yeah and it`s harder too where it`s starting to get dark earlier now !!! lol and yeah i wish we could all look like super models!!! lol that would be great!!!!(~HUGS~)!!!!!

welch wv

#37 Sep 25, 2007
UNCW Girl wrote:
oh god i know the feeling my boyfriend always makes me eat with him and i`m like i`m gaining all the wait and he`s as skinny as a stick!!!!!! lol i hate that don`t you??(~HUGS~)!!!!!!
Jezreel

Athens, GA

#38 Nov 9, 2007
I always thought Kasey looked very short regardless of what they say I think he is about 5 foot 6 or 7
Kahne_Fan08

Bluefield, WV

#39 Nov 9, 2007
Well I think he is taller then i thought he would be. I play Basketball witch our pratices last forever and the games are hard but im still a lil on the big side =( But i am tall im 5'11 too! witch sometimes sucks to be that tall.

welch wv

#40 Nov 10, 2007
Kahne_Fan08 wrote:
Well I think he is taller then i thought he would be. I play Basketball witch our pratices last forever and the games are hard but im still a lil on the big side =( But i am tall im 5'11 too! witch sometimes sucks to be that tall.
well i mean being tall isn`t that bad i mean your just as normal as the short people and the average size people and as much as playing basketball to lose weight i play all the time and my weight is 135 but i`m at least 5'7" 1/2 but your the exact height as my grandpa he`s 5'11" also!!!! well have a great raceday!!!(~HUGS~)!!! go # 9 kasey kahne!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kasey Kahne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aric Almirola named Danica Patrick's replacemen... Nov '17 AhPhartse 8
News NASCAR Mailbag - Dale Jr.'s chances of making t... Aug '17 ThesePhartse 20
News Hendrick Motorsports, Kasey Kahne to split afte... Aug '17 SawPhartsee 7
News Kasey Kahne will not return to Hendrick Motorsp... Aug '17 It phartse 4
News It's time to nix the NASCAR overtime line rule ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 One phartse 4
Damn Kasey you r gay (Sep '06) Apr '17 Bill 126
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... (Apr '16) Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
More from around the web