How tall is Kasey... really?

Posted in the Kasey Kahne Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mena

New York, NY

#1 Sep 20, 2007
Does anyone know how tall Kasey really is?

He's listed at 5'9" but I've seen a few photos of him with Jeff Burton and he looks like he is the same height as Jeff and Jeff is listed at 5'7".

Anyone here ever met Kasey? Was he shorter than you thought?
Just Another Fan

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2007
Well I'm only 5'4", so no. I would have guessed somewhere in the 5'7"-5'9" range. Is there a reason behind this question? Just curious as to why 2" seems to matter.
Jerry

La Grange, NC

#3 Sep 20, 2007
Kasey is slightly taller than me. I'm 5'7"!
gagrl

Gainesville, GA

#4 Sep 20, 2007
mena wrote:
Does anyone know how tall Kasey really is?
He's listed at 5'9" but I've seen a few photos of him with Jeff Burton and he looks like he is the same height as Jeff and Jeff is listed at 5'7".
Anyone here ever met Kasey? Was he shorter than you thought?
Hi! I met Kasey at an autograph session last fall. You're right, he is very short. I'm not a great judge of height as far as being able to give you feet and inches though. He's very small built as well. I guess that's part of what gives him that "boy next door" look. He was incredibly sweet and polite that night though and it was a really good time.
mena

New York, NY

#5 Sep 20, 2007
Thanks for all the replies.

I don't have a reason for asking, I was just wondering. To me 5'9" seems average height for a guy and 5'7" seems kind of short.

I guess 'cause Kasey is so lean he appears taller than he is. Either way - he's still a good-lookin' man!

“"Insane 4 Kahne!"”

Since: Mar 07

Boonsboro, MD

#6 Sep 20, 2007
I think that he's like 5"8. That was what he said he was, I think.

“It's so good to see him smile!”

Since: Apr 07

Charlotte NC

#7 Sep 20, 2007
mena wrote:
Thanks for all the replies.
I don't have a reason for asking, I was just wondering. To me 5'9" seems average height for a guy and 5'7" seems kind of short.
I guess 'cause Kasey is so lean he appears taller than he is. Either way - he's still a good-lookin' man!
Im 5'8 and he was a little taller than me probley about 5'8 1/2 or 5'9.....Oh and yes he is a good lookin man:):)

Since: Jan 07

Morganton NC

#8 Sep 20, 2007
Some of his bios say 5'8 and some say 5'9.

“"Insane 4 Kahne!"”

Boonsboro, MD

#9 Sep 20, 2007
kaylakahne9410 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im 5'8 and he was a little taller than me probley about 5'8 1/2 or 5'9.....Oh and yes he is a good lookin man:):)
Dang, girl! I'm really short compared to you. I am the tallest out of the women in my family and I am only 5'4!:-)

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#10 Sep 20, 2007
Nannie wrote:
Some of his bios say 5'8 and some say 5'9.
I'd have to say hes closer to 5'8 than 5'9. At least from what I noticed, I am 5'7 and he wasn't that much taller!

Charlotte NC

#11 Sep 20, 2007
NextelGrrl9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, girl! I'm really short compared to you. I am the tallest out of the women in my family and I am only 5'4!:-)
Haha yah i am pretty tall:):)haha my 2 best friends are sisters and one is 5'8 1/2 and the other is 5'4:)

“HOOYAH!!”

fredericksburg va

#12 Sep 20, 2007
i'm 5'6 1/2..lets settle this lol
how tall is ingrid?

Spokane, WA

#13 Sep 20, 2007
xxsavannahxx wrote:
how tall is ingrid?
5'7 also. It must be a popular height. She is an inch taller than Jeff. I am assuming you mean Vandebosch??

Spokane, WA

#14 Sep 20, 2007
xxsavannahxx wrote:
I'm 5'6 1/2..lets settle this lol
how tall is Ingrid?
Okay, Now I am going to laugh at myself if you're talking about someone else. I'm sorry! Whata a goof ball!!
Smile ladies. I wore my autographed Kasey hat and shirt today, I hope it bring luck for him! C1ya gals later..

Charlotte NC

#15 Sep 20, 2007
xxsavannahxx wrote:
how tall is ingrid?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! They look really cute together:) But she is really tall compared to him!:)

Charlotte NC

#16 Sep 20, 2007
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>I'd have to say hes closer to 5'8 than 5'9. At least from what I noticed, I am 5'7 and he wasn't that much taller!
Yah ur prob. right. He def. was taller than me though....... and im 5'8.... but he wasent that much taller:)

“HOOYAH!!”

fredericksburg va

#17 Sep 20, 2007
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>5'7 also. It must be a popular height. She is an inch taller than Jeff. I am assuming you mean Vandebosch??
yep her

Since: Jul 07

Fordyce, NE

#18 Sep 20, 2007
well I'm 5'11" so I think it's just about safe to say that I'm probably taller than most of the NASCAR drivers....;) Everyone in my family is tall. My older sister is the shortest and she's 5'8". We call her the shorty of the family :) What can I say? We grow'em tall in Nebraska ;)

“"Insane 4 Kahne!"”

Boonsboro, MD

#19 Sep 21, 2007
ashanne951 wrote:
well I'm 5'11" so I think it's just about safe to say that I'm probably taller than most of the NASCAR drivers....;) Everyone in my family is tall. My older sister is the shortest and she's 5'8". We call her the shorty of the family :) What can I say? We grow'em tall in Nebraska ;)
We must grow 'em short in Marylnad then!:-)
jguyeby

United States

#20 Sep 21, 2007
go to:
http://evernhammotorsports.com/main.cfm...

It states that he is 5'9" and 145.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kasey Kahne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
Magazine says Kahne is gay (Jul '08) Apr '16 Racegod 65
News NASCAR fines Patrick, Kyle Busch after Californ... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
Does Anyone Know? (Aug '07) Mar '16 danica 6
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
Story on Kasey today, he likes CHeez Its (Oct '15) Oct '15 heykkr 1
Sexiest Nascar Drivers (Jun '06) Mar '15 Gradien 88
More from around the web