Magazine says Kahne is gay
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Cindy Green

Ripley, WV

#64 Dec 22, 2009
Kasey Kahne Looks Hot And Sexy OH And Kasey Kahne Will Have KIds With Me One When Do Get marry Soon
Lisa

Berkley, MI

#65 Dec 23, 2009
Cindy Green wrote:
Kasey Kahne Looks Hot And Sexy OH And Kasey Kahne Will Have KIds With Me One When Do Get marry Soon
HUH?? You make absolutely NO sence.
Mattie

Summerville, GA

#66 Mar 26, 2013
I really do not know what to believe I think he is cute but if he is gay you know what I don't believe it it's not true
U just really dunno do ya

Plymouth, IN

#67 Feb 19, 2014
People ARE GAY no matter wth their jobs are. Some people are so ignorant to reality of life because straight acting gays don't want to be associated to the stereotypes of queens, or obvious gays. They're afraid to tell ANYONE because of backlash, and its really nobody's business anyways.
Racegod

Orlando, FL

#68 Saturday Apr 9
Helena_313 wrote:
Actually, whether or not Tim Richomd was gay or not is unknown to any degree of certainty. Back in the 1980s when he contracted AIDS, yes, it was seen as a drug users/homosexual disease but how exactly he contracted was never actually confirmed.
Tim Richmond got a LOT of prostitutes, and got AIDS,FACT. He was a party racer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kasey Kahne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... Apr 15 MrTinkertrain24 3
News NASCAR fines Patrick, Kyle Busch after Californ... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
Does Anyone Know? (Aug '07) Mar '16 danica 6
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... Nov '15 Fart news 12
Story on Kasey today, he likes CHeez Its (Oct '15) Oct '15 heykkr 1
Sexiest Nascar Drivers (Jun '06) Mar '15 Gradien 88
News Winter Heat Will Return In 2016 (Jan '15) Jan '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web