Kahne to give RPM chance to keep him

Full story: NASCAR Winston Cup Scene

For Richard Petty Motorsports, keeping Kasey Kahne in the fold beyond this season is priority No.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
nicole

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Judged:

What world do we live in when driving for the King just isn't good enough. How ironic this sport is. Before I get the smartypants comments I do know that Petty isn't that great of a team to drive for I'm just speaking of who'd thunk it.
blah39

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

no i do agree with you bud. Its crazy... it just goes to show you how much this sport relies on stats.
nicole

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

If you’re thinking of getting an Au Pair and would like our assistance, please take just a few minutes to complete our simple registration form.

So many Australian host families truly enjoy the benefits of flexible live-in family au pair! An au pair provides affordable childcare for busy parents and teaches your children real cultural appreciation at the same time.

We ensure all our family au pairs are selected, screened and trained for the experience. All candidates have references, police and medical checks from their home country

We make it easy to find the right au pair for your family! Our au pair agency provides friendly expert service supported by easy placement process and full au pair induction program.

REGISTER NOW to find an au pair

Your family is certain to benefit from our Family Au Pair in Australia program for live-in childcare to create a better work-life balance in your family if:

• You need help with care for your children; just an extra pair of hands.
• You want someone to assist with children's home work and some light housework.
• Your children will enjoy sharing their talent for sport, art or music with a young person who will teach them and encourage them.
• Because your time is precious, having flexible help will give you more quality time with your children!
• You are thinking of going back to work, or want to work full time, or maybe you want time to study.
• You work shifts or weekends and need more flexibility than traditional child care solutions can offer or there may be waitlists in your area.
• You would like to give a young person a chance to improve their language skills and show them life in Australia
• You like your children to learn German, French, Italian or a few words of another language along the way.
• You enjoy encouraging a young person to broaden their horizons and make new friends in a foreign country.

We can place family au pairs all over the Australia from our Sydney office. We have orientation meetings in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. All families will benefit from extensive telephone consultations.

Registration with Smart Au Pairs is FREE and there are no fees to pay until we agree to start your search. We introduce you to pre-screened candidates from top European agencies, all with great potential, complete files with photographs, references, police check and medical report.
KKFan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Judged:

I am guessing by the first 2 posts you think Kasey is or was wrong to walk away from RPM, Well The King had very very little to say about RPM last season, his name was used is about it, He now brought in investers to help him with the team and that's why they had to buy out Elliott S so they could drop to a 2 man team. Kasey did what he had to do for himself, the equipment he had last season was not worthy of his driving or safe enough to be on the track..
08malibu

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

I thought Kasey had committed to Hendricks for next year? Is he trying to start a bidding war for his talents? Hmmm, might want to be careful with that in todays economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kasey Kahne Discussions

Search the Kasey Kahne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) May '14 They all worry about it 221
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
2014 Mar '14 oldschool1979 1
Magazine says Kahne is gay (Jul '08) Feb '14 U just really dunno do ya 64
A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
NASCAR: More problems for Hendrick cars at Mich... (Aug '13) Sep '13 nascar maybe best driver 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••