Next Last

Since: Jan 07

Morganton NC

#22 Feb 18, 2010
Kasey is not with Jenny.
Riley

Orlando, FL

#23 Feb 18, 2010
That Jenny comment is stupid. I didn't mean to start up all the dumb comments again. I just thought it was interesting. But anyhow, I hope he is happy.:) Get em in Cali!
hannah amber

Ozark, AL

#24 Aug 15, 2010
no kasey kahne don't have a new girlfriend that's lie evey body kasey kahne hates you very much your ugly girl
hannah amber

Ozark, AL

#25 Aug 15, 2010
sweet kasey kahne loves his nascar job very much & kasey kahnewant fall for you lady's at all leave kasey kenneth kahne alone people he's might be so tird and sleepy very much
hannah amber

Ozark, AL

#26 Aug 15, 2010
I Love Kasey Kahne Very Much he will mine for ever and ever kasey does love you at all
hahahaha

Beckley, WV

#27 Aug 16, 2010
wsucougarchick05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still a violation of privacy that someone went to the extreme of not only seeking out her Facebook profile, but posting it on a public site. Do we have verification that her and Kasey are dating? And just for the record, hearing it from your cousin's sister-in-law's brother's friend's cousin's friend's friend who works for Joe Schmoe Racing isn't verification.
Don't worry, Alina is just a sh!t stirrer herself!
qwert

Livonia, MI

#28 Oct 6, 2010
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, Alina is just a sh!t stirrer herself!
LOL!
She is Back 2

Dallas, TX

#29 Oct 18, 2010
Michelle Hawes is NOW being followed by Kasey ....was she at the race with him???
Lucillia

Warsaw, IN

#30 Nov 5, 2010
Doubt it. According to Twitter she hasn't left Indy in quite a while. Nothing said on there, by either one of them, hints to them dating, and nobody has proof.

I seriously doubt there's anything going on between them.
nascargirl_25

Fort Worth, TX

#31 Jan 13, 2011
I hate all his girlfriends and thats cuz i want to be with him but i cant so whatever. I only like Samantha Busch.
Der Sturmer

Carmel, IN

#32 Jun 19, 2011
Kasey Kahne is a bigger douchebag than his soft feminine physical appearance leads on. He races around in circles & makes a decent living off it. Its typical for most Hoosiers to gravitate towards the lowest common denominator, in this case Nascar & superficial gossip.
susan nowak

Chesapeake, VA

#33 Jun 3, 2012
kasey kahne is real sexy man. and i am a big fan nascar driver kasey kahne 5

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kasey Kahne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 232
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
2014 Mar '14 oldschool1979 1
Magazine says Kahne is gay (Jul '08) Feb '14 U just really dun... 64
A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
NASCAR: More problems for Hendrick cars at Mich... (Aug '13) Sep '13 nascar maybe best... 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kasey Kahne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••