Kasey's New Girlfriend Michell Hawes

Posted in the Kasey Kahne Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Riley

Orlando, FL

#1 Feb 9, 2010
Kasey has a new girlfriend, her name is Michelle and she will be in Daytona. She currently lives in Indiana.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Michelle-Hawes...

Since: Jan 07

Morganton NC

#2 Feb 9, 2010
Riley wrote:
Kasey has a new girlfriend, her name is Michelle and she will be in Daytona. She currently lives in Indiana.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Michelle-Hawes...
She is a very pretty girl.
Raising Kahne

Charlotte, NC

#3 Feb 10, 2010
She is very cute and a nice midwest girl. What's the scoop about how they meet and how old is she.
Riley

Orlando, FL

#4 Feb 10, 2010
Apparantly they met at the Colts game a couple of weeks ago. I am not sure how old she is, I believe she just got out of college. I know its none of my business but it kind of bothers me that she had been following him on twitter before they met as a fan, and she also knows of all the Kasey Kahne Girlfriend sites. But anyhow, Kasey is a grown man, she seems sweet and hope this one works out. :) peace guys...
Raising Kahne

Charlotte, NC

#5 Feb 10, 2010
Yes, that is cause for concern, but hopefully it will work out for him.
cait

Sudbury, Canada

#6 Feb 10, 2010
believe it when I see it...
Sarah

AOL

#7 Feb 10, 2010
Actually I think that they knew each other from before and just ran into each other in Indy after a Colts game. one of his fans sent me her facebook asking me if I knew. She's got pictures RECENT ones of her and another guy. I think they are just friends guys. Don't freak out lol
wsucougarchick05

Lancaster, WI

#8 Feb 10, 2010
Why does this even matter?

I'd be pissed if I came across this site and saw a link to my Facebook profile.
Raising Kahne

Charlotte, NC

#9 Feb 10, 2010
I don't think anyone is freaking out, we are just be gossipibg
Riley

Orlando, FL

#10 Feb 11, 2010
Yeah nobody is freaking out. I just thought it was interesting...
Riley

Orlando, FL

#11 Feb 11, 2010
I just thought it was interesting. Im not freaking out at all...
wsucougarchick05

Lancaster, WI

#12 Feb 11, 2010
You think it's interesting?

Why?

Personally, I think it's invasion of privacy. Like I said, if I came here and saw a link to my Facebook profile, I'd be livid and be asking the admins to remove the link.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#13 Feb 11, 2010
It is wrong that someone posted her facebook link...however, when you chose to date someone in the public eye, and someone who has such devoted female fans, you have to expect that people are going to do whatever they can to find out the info on you. It sucks, but unfortunately its how it goes. Although, she kind of brought it upon herself when her and her roommate decided to go public with all the tweets and comments about the two of them.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14 Feb 11, 2010
racegirl29 wrote:
It is wrong that someone posted her facebook link...however, when you chose to date someone in the public eye, and someone who has such devoted female fans, you have to expect that people are going to do whatever they can to find out the info on you. It sucks, but unfortunately its how it goes. Although, she kind of brought it upon herself when her and her roommate decided to go public with all the tweets and comments about the two of them.
Agreed!
wsucougarchick05

Lancaster, WI

#15 Feb 11, 2010
racegirl29 wrote:
It's still a violation of privacy that someone went to the extreme of not only seeking out her Facebook profile, but posting it on a public site. Do we have verification that her and Kasey are dating? And just for the record, hearing it from your cousin's sister-in-law's brother's friend's cousin's friend's friend who works for Joe Schmoe Racing isn't verification.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 11, 2010
wsucougarchick05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still a violation of privacy that someone went to the extreme of not only seeking out her Facebook profile, but posting it on a public site. Do we have verification that her and Kasey are dating? And just for the record, hearing it from your cousin's sister-in-law's brother's friend's cousin's friend's friend who works for Joe Schmoe Racing isn't verification.
To be frankly honest, no I don't think there has been any verification to the statements that her and Kasey are dating. I do agree with you that its wrong and it certainly shouldn't have been posted on a public forum. I was not the person who was seeking out her facebook profile. In my opinion, I think that its "fans" of his who think they have a right to know every little detail about him. Until Kasey states that he's dating her, then I don't believe the rumor. However, IF she is dating him, then she is going to have to get used to people wanting to know everything about her-whether or not is right isn't the point-it's going to happen. The same thing happen to a friend of mine once he was drafted....it seemed like the minute after he made a name for himself in the hockey world, EVERYONE wanted to know everything about his now wife. Quite frankly, I have no idea how she handled other than the fact that she set her facebook to an extreme private setting and she doesn't show up when you search for her. Unfortunately, Kasey has some "extremely devoted" fans that don't believe in allowing him to have a private life. The poor guy only gets like what 90 days off. Its funny because people say that 'want him to find someone soon' and then when it seems like he may have found someone,the ones who want him to have a girlfriend then get upset and starts talking mad sh*t about her. IDK. I think that its not true and that the whole twitter posts and comments made by her roommate were all about seeking attention.
Regardless, though, her link never should have been posted and whoever moderates this forum should remove it. Although, I don't know what good that would do considering people have already seen and the 'crazies' probably already have it memorized.
NascarGirl

Laguna Niguel, CA

#17 Feb 11, 2010
Who cares if her Facebook link was posted on here. When you sign up on a public site like FB or Myspace you allow strangers to see your info. All you can see is her picture anyways and some of her friends. As for her tweets...that is what twitter is for...so you can tell others what is going on. If she didn't want others to see she would not have tweeted about it.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 12, 2010
NascarGirl wrote:
Who cares if her Facebook link was posted on here. When you sign up on a public site like FB or Myspace you allow strangers to see your info. All you can see is her picture anyways and some of her friends. As for her tweets...that is what twitter is for...so you can tell others what is going on. If she didn't want others to see she would not have tweeted about it.
Agreed. She brought it upon herself by posting everything on twitter. She opened the door to have everyone gossip about her.
NASCAR88

Akron, OH

#19 Feb 16, 2010
Kasey is with Jenny
unknown

Hartford, CT

#21 Feb 18, 2010
NASCAR88 wrote:
Kasey is with Jenny
how do you know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kasey Kahne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
2014 (Mar '14) Mar '14 oldschool1979 1
Magazine says Kahne is gay (Jul '08) Feb '14 U just really dun... 64
A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
NASCAR: More problems for Hendrick cars at Mich... (Aug '13) Sep '13 nascar maybe best... 5

Kasey Kahne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE