Farmers Insurance to sponsor Kahne in...

Farmers Insurance to sponsor Kahne in 2012

Posted in the Kasey Kahne Forum

TLO

Since: Mar 08

East Chicago, IN

#1 Jun 7, 2011
Beginning in 2012, Farmers Insurance will be the majority sponsor of the #5 Chevy fielded by Hendrick Motorsports and driven by 11-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race winner Kasey Kahne. Covering the 2012, 2013 and 2014 racing seasons, the agreement secures primary paint schemes for Farmers Insurance in 22 Sprint Cup Series events annually and prominent brand placement in all non-primary races.
KKFan

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2011
I read an article that siad farmers has been watching Kasey and is very much impressed by his style and manner of driving and they are sure he'll be a good spokesman for Farmers Insurance. I persoanlly couldn't agree more..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kasey Kahne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexiest Nascar Drivers (Jun '06) Mar '15 Gradien 88
News Winter Heat Will Return In 2016 (Jan '15) Jan '15 Anonymous 1
News Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
2014 (Mar '14) Mar '14 oldschool1979 1
Magazine says Kahne is gay (Jul '08) Feb '14 U just really dun... 64
News A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
More from around the web