Martinsville
blah39

Oxford, CT

#1 Apr 2, 2011
That car is bad fast, i watched the live leaderboards and kaseys average lap times were top five in both practices, and he backs it up with a third place start, his best starting position ever at Martinsville! Wow i dont think he ever such a fast car except for back in 2005 when he finished second.
ramfan9

Brookfield, VT

#2 Apr 3, 2011
blah39 wrote:
That car is bad fast, i watched the live leaderboards and kaseys average lap times were top five in both practices, and he backs it up with a third place start, his best starting position ever at Martinsville! Wow i dont think he ever such a fast car except for back in 2005 when he finished second.
Yes, Should be a good day. I am just hoping for a solid top 10 run. Normally by this time of the year I am setting my DVR nad watching the race at night but darn it - it is still cold and snow on the ground here so I guess I'll have to put off my spring yard work another week and watch Kasey with his fast car today.

“Made in Canada.”

Since: Dec 06

Ontario

#3 Apr 3, 2011
Well, that's disappointing. Innocent victim. Had it not been for getting hung out earlier, he probably wouldn't have been back there. Ah well, that's racing.
blah39

Oxford, CT

#4 Apr 3, 2011
blame me for jinxing it, i guess... gotta love the luck, is it ever gonna end????
Raising Kahne

Charlotte, NC

#5 Apr 3, 2011
Glad he and Martin are OK. I expected their car to be a lot better than it was.I think they may have had a bad pit stop.
blah39

Oxford, CT

#6 Apr 4, 2011
they had a bad pit stop which restarted him back in 8th, and he couldnt recover, he went from 8th to 20th stuck on the outside. I really wish kasey would grow a pair sometimes and force the issue, hes too nice out there!! Oh well atleast it wasnt too bad of a hit he only went back to 15th.
Raising Kahne

Charlotte, NC

#7 Apr 4, 2011
I hope there better in Texas than they were in California. I know they got a decent finished but they really were not very good all day.

“Made in Canada.”

Since: Dec 06

Ontario

#8 Apr 4, 2011
Night races seem to be their forte. We'll see!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kasey Kahne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexiest Nascar Drivers (Jun '06) Mar '15 Gradien 88
News Winter Heat Will Return In 2016 (Jan '15) Jan '15 Anonymous 1
News Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
2014 (Mar '14) Mar '14 oldschool1979 1
Magazine says Kahne is gay (Jul '08) Feb '14 U just really dun... 64
News A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
More from around the web