Blah39

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

This is crazy this year.. another year of kasey kahne bad luck. last year it was blown engines, shifters, other things, management, etc. This year it started great, until martin truex dumped him at martisville, then montoya at infineon,then at Indy, leads the most laps just to lose it on pit strategy and when some idiot kid named landon cassill crashed in front of him becuz his stupid crew chief kept making him stay out in front of the field when he clearly isnt ready. Then pocono starts 2nd and leads final practice, then fades like a rock only to get into yet what like the tenth accident between montoya and kahne now. Then this week, running 15th and gets aflat tire with one lap to go to finish 26th. Its getting too hard to watch... Kasey ran in top ten most of all day, and yet again it seems like it falls apaprt towards the end... i dont get it. why cant they put it all together??????????
Blah39

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

You look at all the statistics on nascar.com and kasey is in the toptne for average running position, laps lead, passes, just about every category yet sits 19th in points cuz of pure dumb luck. Man i cant wait until he gets over to hendrick and gets a share of that golden horseshoe they all got over there.. lol

Since: Jul 11

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

I am afraid it will be no better next as Mark Martin hasn't won a race this year. Rick Hendrick promised him he would put him somewhere good and it looks like he has fallen down on that promise. If Kasey didn't have any bad luck he would have no luck at all. I don't know why they can't seem to get it together. Something happens every week.

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

I didn't mean to post twice but it hestitated the first time and it hit it again.
blah39

Brooklyn, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

I honestly think rick hendrick is mad that mark didnt step down for kasey and is making him do this, i dont want to think it but it makes sense? I mean lance mcgrew was with jr last year and jr did worse with lance than any other crew chief.. then he gets rid of lance and boom instant success, and mark martin one of the best drivers in the sport cant even fiinsh in the top 15.... thats really sad for a hall of famer...i feel so bad for mark..

i think kasey will do just fine over there hes gonna still have kenny francis and prob have of the same crew when redbull implodes at the end of the year..(they say it wont happen but we all r pretty sure it will :) lol
So almost same team with the best equipment... cant go wrong there. These guys r masters of making chicken soup out of poop so to say. when it comes to driving junk cars. Imagine what kenny can do with a team he can work with and share info with!!

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

I sure hope it is the way you see it. Lance Mcgrew doesn't seem like he knows what is going on. I hope Kenny can boost him up and get straight what goes on in the pits. I am hopeful that things will be better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kasey Kahne Discussions

Search the Kasey Kahne Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) May '14 They all worry about it 221
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
2014 Mar '14 oldschool1979 1
Magazine says Kahne is gay (Jul '08) Feb '14 U just really dunno do ya 64
A classic Plymouth with a NASCAR soul (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 9
NASCAR's Kasey Kahne says he wasn't hurt during... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
NASCAR: More problems for Hendrick cars at Mich... (Aug '13) Sep '13 nascar maybe best driver 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••