talladega
blah39

West Hartford, CT

#1 Nov 2, 2010
got to admit... kasey looked pretty stout out there despite crashing out in the end.. but hey isnt he always in the big one?? lol

he did a good job though, he drove his way to the lead several times..

And, i dont know about you.. but im really mad at nascar for throwing that caution at the end, that crash was after the start finish line it wouldve noway impacted the way it wouldve ended. they shouldve let it go to the end.. i think that was the wrong decision. And they wonder why they keep losing fans??? Keep taking away exciting finishes with endin it under caution!!! Being that it happened right after the start finish line they werent even to turn two yet, i think they shouldve lined them back up again for a green white checker. I thought they were goin to do that.

“Made in Canada.”

Since: Dec 06

Ontario

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Yeah, but when you take the white, it's over. Ah well.

I don't even know what happened there at the end or how Kasey even got into it! All I know from the ONE ANGLE of replay (unless there's more out there now) is there was a stack-up and guys wrecked. I didn't even see Kasey in there! But anyway. He did great. And I was so thrilled to see TEAMMATES WORKING TOGETHER! Even though they couldn't really go anywhere when they hooked up. But it's the thought that counts! Haha. The Red Bull twitter page posted some stats and Kasey had an average running position of 13.8 and he spent over half - 55.9%- of the race in the top 15! It's too bad about that cowl (??) flap that broke off and got him in the back in the first place. Probably could've missed the big one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kasey Kahne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
Magazine says Kahne is gay (Jul '08) Apr '16 Racegod 65
News NASCAR fines Patrick, Kyle Busch after Californ... Mar '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
Does Anyone Know? (Aug '07) Mar '16 danica 6
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
Story on Kasey today, he likes CHeez Its (Oct '15) Oct '15 heykkr 1
Sexiest Nascar Drivers (Jun '06) Mar '15 Gradien 88
More from around the web