Tom Logano apologizes for run-in with...

Tom Logano apologizes for run-in with Biffle

There are 10 comments on the Lincoln Daily News story from Oct 13, 2009, titled Tom Logano apologizes for run-in with Biffle. In it, Lincoln Daily News reports that:

Tom Logano was back at Auto Club Speedway on Sunday to watch his son race in the Pepsi 500 a day after having his credential pulled following a run-in with driver Greg Biffle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Daily News.

Biffoon

United States

#1 Oct 13, 2009
Tom Logano said nothing wrong. Greg does raise dogs while Tom raised Joey. He asked Greg to not hurt his child on the track purposedly which Biffle was trying to do. Biffles failing career is causing him to push the new kid around. He's no longer on my chrismtas card list.
Michael

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 13, 2009
Tom Logano shouldn't have to apologize for wanting to protect his child. Biffoon should apologize for taking his failed season out on the new kid. Shame on him.
The Fat and the Furious

Garden City, MI

#3 Oct 13, 2009
Tom had zero reason to apologize. I know he just wants to get that pass back and be there when Joey's racing, but he sure as hell didn't mean that apology. If Biffle had any balls, he'd be the one apologizing. He's always been a punk though, so don't expect to see that any time soon.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#4 Oct 13, 2009
I think Tom should have stayed out of it. His son is in a man's sport and he should be allowed to pull up his own pants and handle it his way. Yes Biff was wrong for what he did and he should apologize to Joey. But Tom should let Joey learn to fight his own battles.

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 13, 2009
he should that was such a gay move
Tug

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 13, 2009
Biffle findly found someone to push around. Weak.

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 13, 2009
Tug wrote:
Biffle findly found someone to push around. Weak.
that was not his fault
Junior Nation

Bethesda, MD

#8 Oct 14, 2009
jimmy48 wrote:
I think Tom should have stayed out of it. His son is in a man's sport and he should be allowed to pull up his own pants and handle it his way. Yes Biff was wrong for what he did and he should apologize to Joey. But Tom should let Joey learn to fight his own battles.
Boy I could only imagine how embarrassed my son would be if I confronted a player from another team that took a cheap shot at him on the football field.

Biffle took a cheap shot at Joey but man his Dad needs to stay out of it. How emparrassing for Joey.
Jake

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Oct 14, 2009
Princess Leah wrote:
Just because he's 19 it doesn't mean he's grown. Kick some ass Tom Biffles a biatch.
Can you imagine a nut like the Biff being a champion?
I would just give up nascar if he was our champion. He is the champion in trying to push drivers around and WHAM BAM THE WALL .
dicswg22

Waxhaw, NC

#11 Feb 11, 2015
Biffoon wrote:
Tom Logano said nothing wrong. Greg does raise dogs while Tom raised Joey. He asked Greg to not hurt his child on the track purposedly which Biffle was trying to do. Biffles failing career is causing him to push the new kid around. He's no longer on my chrismtas card list.
I was gay with Tom before he got married to Debbie, that body humper used to always jump my bones!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Marks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeremy Mayfield considers selling race team (Jul '09) Oct '13 Chargeforward1 22
News Kyle Busch wins 100th career NASCAR race (Jul '11) Jul '11 Racing Granny 5
News Kyle Busch wins Nationwide race in N.H. for 100... (Jul '11) Jul '11 wall 4
News Ragan posts first NASCAR Sprint Cup victory (Jul '11) Jul '11 Ford Man 2
News Mark Purdy: Tony Stewart and Brian Vickers put ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Jackson 3
News NASCAR penalizes Busch after failing post-race (Jun '11) Jun '11 08malibu 32
News Denny Hamlin takes NASCAR race at Michigan (Jun '11) Jun '11 08malibu 3
More from around the web