Smoke is heating up, moving up in Chase standings

Oct 16, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star-telegram.com

By Anthony Andro Who's hot The smoke you see moving up the Chase standings is none other than Tony Stewart.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ruttro smokesmojo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

smoke is moving on up....go smoke go

“Clint give me some sugar”

Since: Aug 10

Voorheesville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

I am hoping for a 1st time winner . And I do not care who it is . Sick of repeat winner getting the Championship .

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

DEATH WISH 2 wrote:
I am hoping for a 1st time winner . And I do not care who it is . Sick of repeat winner getting the Championship .
A first timer would be OK...
ruttro smokesmojo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

I am ok with anyone winning as long as it is not jimmie!!! We need a new champ
cat

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

ruttro smokesmojo wrote:
I am ok with anyone winning as long as it is not jimmie!!! We need a new champ
^5
Even shrub winning would be better then JIMBO.
JJ2FST488

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

...BWAA HA HA!!! So much for "Smoke" heating up. I think Fat Tony had a bad race (21st). I think the smoke has just left the track and gone away. It's good to see JJ padding his lead week to week. I smell a win coming on @ Martinsville next week for the 4-in-a-row champ.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

JJ2FST488 wrote:
...BWAA HA HA!!! So much for "Smoke" heating up. I think Fat Tony had a bad race (21st). I think the smoke has just left the track and gone away. It's good to see JJ padding his lead week to week. I smell a win coming on @ Martinsville next week for the 4-in-a-row champ.
Hon, Tony isn't fat, but you must be.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

JJ2FST488 wrote:
What you're smelling is the shyt coming out of your mouth.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>What you're smelling is the shyt coming out of your mouth.
raughing out roud!!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

Smoke HAD a chance until Saturday night. Jeff let his opportunity slip away Saturday also. The chase is down to Jimmie, Denny and Kevin and Kevin better tuneup his act or he's going to be next. All any of the others can look forward to now is for Jimmie to get caught up in someone else's mess and finish in 40th place. If that doesn't happen he's going to win the championship just hanging around the top five.
Speedway

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

JJ2FST488 wrote:
You must have farted.That what you smell
The Fat and the Furious

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

I love it! They get so excited, just to have their hopes dashed once again. You'd think that they would be used to it by now.

The only sh** smell I seem to detect, is that large, choking turd hanging out of the Jimmie haters mouths when they watched another of their hopes to beat Jimmie doused.

Unfortunately, where there's smoke, there's not always fire.
JJ2FST488

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

The Fat and the Furious wrote:
I love it! They get so excited, just to have their hopes dashed once again. You'd think that they would be used to it by now.
The only sh** smell I seem to detect, is that large, choking turd hanging out of the Jimmie haters mouths when they watched another of their hopes to beat Jimmie doused.
Unfortunately, where there's smoke, there's not always fire.
LMFAO, u gotta luv it right?! Fat Tony and the other contenders are gonna have to do betta than that to catch Jimmie. Danny Hamilton is the only driver hangin' wit JJ.

“PUNCH IN THE MOUTH”

Since: Sep 10

PUNCHVILLE, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

JJ2FST488 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, u gotta luv it right?! Fat Tony and the other contenders are gonna have to do betta than that to catch Jimmie. Danny Hamilton is the only driver hangin' wit JJ.
Danny Hamilton? or Denny Hamlin?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

JJ2FST488 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you must mean Denny Hamlin! I don't know any NASCAR driver named Danny Hamilton. I'm pulling for Denny (or anyone but JJ)if Tony can't do it.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

JJ2FST488 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep calling Tony fat. Maybe you are jealous he has more Money than you will ever see. and He's far from Fat.
The Fat and the Furious

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

JJ2FST488 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Denny is staying in position at least. Had it not been for Loudon though, Jimmie would have a much bigger lead. Jimmie ran well there, but sometimes you get caught up in something. Denny hasn't really had any bad luck yet and if you can avoid that, you've got a chance. Jimmie will still win it, but at least Denny's giving himself a shot. He looks much better than he has previous year in the chase.
The Fat and the Furious

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

JJ2FST488 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin's not out of it either, but he has to start running toward the front and maybe pull off a win or 2 to keep in contention. Going to Martinsville though this week, so it's going to be hard for him to gain ground if Jimmie and Denny run they way they usually do there.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Listen up Troops, now hear this. The only person that can beat the 48 team this year is the 48 team and whether you like them or not, you know about how often that happens. Jeff took a piece of Lebrainfart junk and drove it to the poll but Lebrainfart couldn't ever get it to handle and Jeff's hopes went up in smoke. Harvick has a slim to none chance IF Jimmie should have a major malfunction. Hamlin is talking all this crab about they're going to let it all hang out when it's down to three races. He'd better let it hang out just a little bit better than he has or Jimmie is going to have him the hole so far in the next two races that he'll just tear his mess up trying too hard to catch up. I could hear the collective sigh when they saw Jimmie spin and then the collective "Damn" when he didn't tear the car up. No team in NASCAR has the level of crisis management that Chad has on the 48. No panic, no stupid mistakes, just calm, calculated team work and Jimmies right back in the ballgame. Sorry folks, a sudden burst of bad luck that Chad can't work thru is the only chance anyone has in keeping Jimmie Johnson from being this years Cup Champion.
Bornonthebyu2

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Whoyakidding wrote:
Listen up Troops, now hear this. The only person that can beat the 48 team this year is the 48 team and whether you like them or not, you know about how often that happens. Jeff took a piece of Lebrainfart junk and drove it to the poll but Lebrainfart couldn't ever get it to handle and Jeff's hopes went up in smoke. Harvick has a slim to none chance IF Jimmie should have a major malfunction. Hamlin is talking all this crab about they're going to let it all hang out when it's down to three races. He'd better let it hang out just a little bit better than he has or Jimmie is going to have him the hole so far in the next two races that he'll just tear his mess up trying too hard to catch up. I could hear the collective sigh when they saw Jimmie spin and then the collective "Damn" when he didn't tear the car up. No team in NASCAR has the level of crisis management that Chad has on the 48. No panic, no stupid mistakes, just calm, calculated team work and Jimmies right back in the ballgame. Sorry folks, a sudden burst of bad luck that Chad can't work thru is the only chance anyone has in keeping Jimmie Johnson from being this years Cup Champion.
Boy, Your ripe for the pickens

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Justin Marks Discussions

Search the Justin Marks Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Mayfield considers selling race team (Jul '09) Oct '13 Chargeforward1 22
Kyle Busch wins 100th career NASCAR race (Jul '11) Jul '11 Racing Granny 5
Kyle Busch wins Nationwide race in N.H. for 100... (Jul '11) Jul '11 wall 4
Ragan posts first NASCAR Sprint Cup victory (Jul '11) Jul '11 Ford Man 2
Mark Purdy: Tony Stewart and Brian Vickers put ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Jackson 3
NASCAR penalizes Busch after failing post-race (Jun '11) Jun '11 08malibu 32
Denny Hamlin takes NASCAR race at Michigan (Jun '11) Jun '11 08malibu 3
•••
•••