Kyle Busch completes NASCAR sweep

Aug 21, 2010 Full story: Florida Times-Union 30

BRISTOL, Tenn. a ' Kyle Busch made NASCAR history Saturday night with an unprecedented sweep of three national races in one week, completing the trifecta with a victory in the Sprint Cup race at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Terry

Kenosha, WI

#25 Aug 23, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he still needs to pay them but I will not hold judgment or call him names. Name Calling is third grade.
You are so full of crap. Go over to the Waltrip forum just for starters and count how many times you called him a POS and that is just the tip of your BS so get off your high horse. I forgot you don't work so you can't relate to this anyways. Waltrip is a POS and Weasel boy ia a deadbeat POS. BYE BYE Lisa I forgot how friggin pointless and boring you are!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26 Aug 23, 2010
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>You are so full of crap. Go over to the Waltrip forum just for starters and count how many times you called him a POS and that is just the tip of your BS so get off your high horse. I forgot you don't work so you can't relate to this anyways. Waltrip is a POS and Weasel boy ia a deadbeat POS. BYE BYE Lisa I forgot how friggin pointless and boring you are!
Wow. You don't know the meaning of what kidding around is do you well Kyle is winning and Tony is not so Why don't you get off your high Horse?
Kyle Is Fugly

Portland, OR

#27 Aug 23, 2010
I got startled in the grocery line the other day when I looked up at some magazine with Kyle's gf on it, I didn't realize she wasn't that pretty, She couldn't sell smutt magazines if she was on the front cover as far as I'm concerne, but then I remembered what she's sleeping with and suddenly she looks gorgeous by comparison! LMFAO.

Since: Aug 08

De Pere, WI

#28 Aug 23, 2010
Love him or hate him, Kyle is an impressive driver. I am not a fan of his, but I give credit where credit is due. Every driver has dumped another driver at some point in their career, but Kyle certainly does it "colorfully" to say the least.
The Fat and the Furious

Novi, MI

#29 Aug 24, 2010
Feel free to call Kyle an a**hole all you want. If he chooses to play the role of a**hole than no one should be surprised when he gets perceived that way. What the hell does his ability have to do with anything?

Don't listen to the fools around here who try and get upset when Kyle gets bad-mouthed either. Many of these people are the same ones who seem to think it's ok if they insult those they don't like on a regular basis. So, quit being hypocrites and accept that Kyle's ability has nothing to do with his personality. Winning doesn't make an a** any less of an a**. So, if someone perceives him that way, more power to them. You can't play the role than complain when you get typecast. Just ask the Jimmie haters, they'll tell you that winning doesn't = liking (well, they'll tell you that in Jimmie's case, but than contradict themselves when someone they root for is involved in the conversation.)

Anyway, congrats to Kyle! I personally think he's a complete idiot in the personality department, but the kid can drive. He'll be around for many years to come and will probably mature in the personality department also. If he doesn't, oh well! I guess some people like that a**hold mentality in their sports heroes. I'm not one of them nor do I get it, but to each their own.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#30 Aug 24, 2010
The Fat and the Furious wrote:
Feel free to call Kyle an a**hole all you want. If he chooses to play the role of a**hole than no one should be surprised when he gets perceived that way. What the hell does his ability have to do with anything?
Don't listen to the fools around here who try and get upset when Kyle gets bad-mouthed either. Many of these people are the same ones who seem to think it's ok if they insult those they don't like on a regular basis. So, quit being hypocrites and accept that Kyle's ability has nothing to do with his personality. Winning doesn't make an a** any less of an a**. So, if someone perceives him that way, more power to them. You can't play the role than complain when you get typecast. Just ask the Jimmie haters, they'll tell you that winning doesn't = liking (well, they'll tell you that in Jimmie's case, but than contradict themselves when someone they root for is involved in the conversation.)
Anyway, congrats to Kyle! I personally think he's a complete idiot in the personality department, but the kid can drive. He'll be around for many years to come and will probably mature in the personality department also. If he doesn't, oh well! I guess some people like that a**hold mentality in their sports heroes. I'm not one of them nor do I get it, but to each their own.
So you think Calling him names is mature? Funny coming from a JJ Fan. And Who didn't act like Kyle back in the day?
exTape

Tampa, FL

#31 Aug 24, 2010
Kyle Busch must die. Soon.
Wilmer

Colorado Springs, CO

#32 Aug 24, 2010
barr wrote:
People can hate him all they want but that is pretty amazing.
He has diarrhea of the mouth if he could cure that he might be liked until then he deserves all he gets and more.
KBfan2

San Antonio, TX

#33 Aug 24, 2010
exTape wrote:
Kyle Busch must die. Soon.
You are just a jealous hater.
The Fat and the Furious

Novi, MI

#35 Aug 24, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think Calling him names is mature? Funny coming from a JJ Fan. And Who didn't act like Kyle back in the day?
I didn't and a hell of a lot of other people. Like I said, if you don't want to be perceived as an a** than don't portray yourself as one. I never called him any names, I simply pointed out how some people don't like his personality and they're justified in those views, just as Kyle is justified to act in whatever manner he chooses to represent himself.

If your going to try and defend Kyle, maybe pointing out posters immaturity and name calling isn't the best way to do it. After all, aren't those the traits that Kyle displays so well? If it's ok for him, than it's also ok for those who choose not to like him. I have nothing against him really, but some people just don't like the kid because of how he chooses to present himself. I'm not a fan of some of his immature and downright idiotic antics, but like I mentioned previously, he's a young guy and may still mature in those areas. If he doesn't, well that's fine too, those who like that sort of thing can root away for him, but that kind of personality just doesn't appeal to me.

There's no denying that Kyle has more than enough talent as a driver and I fully expect that he'll eventually be a Cup championship winner (perhaps a multiple championship winner.) I give credit where credit is due when I see a guy who obviously has the talent, but that doesn't mean I have to like him for his personality or actions. I look at things this way when I choose who to root for; is this a guy who I would like in the everyday world? If he acted the way he does and I worked with him, would be potentially be buddies? Sorry, but in Kyle's case, the answer would probably be a big no. I'm sure he's not quite as immature or cocky as he represents himself to be, but I don't know the guy in the real world, so I judge his personality on what he chooses to put out there. I'm not a fan, but not a hater either. I've got much better things to do with my time than concentrate it on hating Kyle. I simply choose to not care much about him one way or the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Justin Marks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Mayfield considers selling race team (Jul '09) Oct '13 Chargeforward1 22
Kyle Busch wins 100th career NASCAR race (Jul '11) Jul '11 Racing Granny 5
Kyle Busch wins Nationwide race in N.H. for 100... (Jul '11) Jul '11 wall 4
Ragan posts first NASCAR Sprint Cup victory (Jul '11) Jul '11 Ford Man 2
Mark Purdy: Tony Stewart and Brian Vickers put ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Jackson 3
NASCAR penalizes Busch after failing post-race (Jun '11) Jun '11 08malibu 32
Denny Hamlin takes NASCAR race at Michigan (Jun '11) Jun '11 08malibu 3

Justin Marks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE