Juan Pablo Montoya to drive for Chip ...

Juan Pablo Montoya to drive for Chip Ganassi Racing in Rolex 24 at Daytona

There are 44 comments on the www.scenedaily.com story from Jan 4, 2009, titled Juan Pablo Montoya to drive for Chip Ganassi Racing in Rolex 24 at Daytona. In it, www.scenedaily.com reports that:

Earnhardt Ganassi Racing's Juan Pablo Montoya will try to defend his Rolex 24 at Daytona victory for Chip Ganassi Racing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.scenedaily.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jay

San Francisco, CA

#43 Feb 4, 2009
redneck Bob from Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is you are trying to comment on F1 when your kinowledge of it is almost zero. Not only does it make you look stupid, but your inability to reason or continue a logical discussion is sadly lacking. I know it's not a woman thing, all I can think of is that when they handed out brains you were absent that day. I also think that your friendship with that mate of your's, what's his name again, oh yes green sludge, affects you too. you remind me of a mushroom, always in the dark and always being fed a load of crap........Stick to Nascrap sweetie, it sounds like your type of racing .....
Well isn't that the cat calling the kettle black! "inability to reason or continue a logical discussion" Redneck Bob! there is nothing reasonable or logical about anything you say! when you incessantly try and excoriate the reputation of one of the most accomplished race car drivers in motor sports history. Sure he may not be Michael Schumacher or even Lewis Hamilton, but he is no slouch and nothing of anything that goes through your mind in any way at all! You just hate the guy for whatever reason, that's all. Redneck Bob is just here to try and aggravate Juan Montoya fans! Bob! You are not even a redneck are you? I don't know of any rednecks who use words like "mecca" or "bloke" or "arce" and almost none of whom are die hard Ferrari fans! My guess is that you are British. At least be upfront about just who you are, and please stop saying all of the absurd stuff that you keep saying here! you are making rednnecks everywhere look bad

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#44 Feb 5, 2009
Didn't know there were Montoya fans out there, just Montoya Worshitters, and as the lady said she is not a fan of the Colombian drug lord anyway. As for not being a redneck, wow it took you this long to work it out. Shame Gay, sorry I mean Jay, you almost hit the homer but you f**ked up on the British part .... Sorry I aint one of them neither ....
montoyafan1

United States

#45 Feb 9, 2009
Hey Red neck bob how about them EGR car ,boy cant you talk ...how about that speed ...lol..lol
montoyafan1

United States

#46 Feb 9, 2009
redneck Bob! what a cat cut your trap !!! how about that speed boy....awnser me ...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juan Pablo Montoya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IRS Waves Black Flag At Race Car Driver Juan Pa... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Virginia 1
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News NASCAR: Juan Pablo Montoya won't be back at Gan... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Whoyakidding 15
News Danica Patrick, team expect to 'make a statemen... (Jul '13) Jul '13 danicrash 24
News Montoya likely driving to save Sprint Cup career (Jun '13) Jun '13 Snow 19
News EGR switching from Earnhardt to Hendrick engines (Nov '12) Nov '12 arthur 1
News NASCAR: Win moves Bowyer to 4th in Chase standings (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web