Junior's Hendrick move helped many, b...

Junior's Hendrick move helped many, but not himself

There are 5 comments on the SI.com story from Oct 1, 2009, titled Junior's Hendrick move helped many, but not himself. In it, SI.com reports that:

More topics: JJ a logical choice for 4th title; Sorenson preparing to leave Cup? After helping pave the way to contention for so many rivals, Dale Earnhardt's move to Hendrick has not played out as he expected.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SI.com.

Since: Oct 09

Charlotte, NC

#1 Oct 1, 2009
He could be let go. Rick expects results and not the kind that team is getting either.
x jr fan

Dayton, TN

#2 Oct 2, 2009
he should've stayed with DEI so everybody would believe it's the equipment for his failures. now that he's with HMS nobody is buying it

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#3 Oct 2, 2009
Jr couldn't stay at DEI, cause Teresa beat him around like a red headed step child, oh I forgot, that's what he was.
WWE NASCAR

Newtown, CT

#4 Oct 2, 2009
Another Jr thread; this stuff is too funny.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#5 Oct 2, 2009
3TOES wrote:
Jr couldn't stay at DEI, cause Teresa beat him around like a red headed step child, oh I forgot, that's what he was.
You light. That tlack lat Telesa is meanel than Magnificent Muloco and Ivan Korov combined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Juan Pablo Montoya Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IRS Waves Black Flag At Race Car Driver Juan Pa... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Virginia 1
News Kenseth wins duel with Kahne at Bristol (Aug '13) Aug '13 flatt 2
News NASCAR: Juan Pablo Montoya won't be back at Gan... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Whoyakidding 15
News Danica Patrick, team expect to 'make a statemen... (Jul '13) Jul '13 danicrash 24
News Montoya likely driving to save Sprint Cup career (Jun '13) Jun '13 Snow 19
News EGR switching from Earnhardt to Hendrick engines (Nov '12) Nov '12 arthur 1
News NASCAR: Win moves Bowyer to 4th in Chase standings (Oct '12) Oct '12 auto world 1
More from around the web