NASCAR season in review: Dale Earnhar...

NASCAR season in review: Dale Earnhardt Jr., Danica Patrick among top stories of 2012

There are 2 comments on the Sporting News story from Dec 30, 2012, titled NASCAR season in review: Dale Earnhardt Jr., Danica Patrick among top stories of 2012. In it, Sporting News reports that:

After more than 23 years of trying, Roger Penske finally won a Sprint Cup title.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sporting News.

lifeatford

Port Charlotte, FL

#1 Dec 30, 2012
How in the world did Patrick become a big story,I do not even have a thought of her being a top NASCAR driver or even in open wheel. If you have a question you ask a driver that is doing well not just one that is there because of the publicity. At this time I see her as having absolutely no value to NASCAR or even racing at all.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Another Dale Jr story, it's gotten beyond pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Krug Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vickers captures pole in strange qualifyingfor ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 DILF 4
News NASCAR Hits KBM With Another Penalty (Jul '14) Jul '14 Louise 1
News Will Kyle Busch ever reach his potential in the... (Apr '14) May '14 Kim 17
News Kyle Busch wins Truck race at Chicago (Sep '13) Sep '13 duuh1 2
News NASCAR Sprint Cup: Edwards wins race, Keselowsk... (Sep '13) Sep '13 10Terrian 4
News Busch dominates Bristol to win Nationwide race (Aug '13) Aug '13 Cale 11 5
News NASCAR Driver Shows Off In Downtown Rochester (Jul '13) Jul '13 Green Flag 1
More from around the web