Hendrick Motorsports' Lance McGrew l...

Hendrick Motorsports' Lance McGrew learning about Dale Earnhardt Jr. at Dover

There are 37 comments on the www.scenedaily.com story from May 30, 2009, titled Hendrick Motorsports' Lance McGrew learning about Dale Earnhardt Jr. at Dover. In it, www.scenedaily.com reports that:

Hendrick Motorsports' Lance McGrew will be Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s interim crew chief next weekend at Pocono Raceway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.scenedaily.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
x jr fan

United States

#21 Jun 12, 2009
looks like they still have not found the guy who has been "sabataging" his car

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#22 Jun 12, 2009
STEWMAN wrote:
<quoted text>FU BLOWHARD
I'll take that "pleasant" response as a yes, LOL!!! Good luck!!!
Hank

AOL

#23 Jun 12, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Jump off a bridge!
Mind Your Own Business

99 Lisa 18

“Kyle get it together! ”

Since: Oct 08

Carlsville

#24 Jun 12, 2009
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind Your Own Business
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ckied5fDnC4XX
Sorry, I don't listen to stupid AOL trolls!
bigkahuna

Marlboro, NJ

#25 Jun 12, 2009
people people people,

Can we just express our opinions without the name calling, swearing and the bad words we are using?

It would be nice for a change

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#26 Jun 12, 2009
bigkahuna wrote:
<quoted text>
but he did qualify better. My oh my what is wrong with our red-headed guy?
Jeff is going to the rear--- engine change. I don't know what's wrong with Jr if I did I sure would fix it...lol

Location hidden

#27 Jun 12, 2009
STEWMAN wrote:
I HATE EVERY BODY! FU TOPIX!
Wash your brain I think its cloudy....

Location hidden

#28 Jun 12, 2009
x jr fan wrote:
looks like they still have not found the guy who has been "sabataging" his car
Looks like they got them all this week except Jimmie's. They even put a sour engine in Jeff's car now he goes to the back to start.....
x jr fan

United States

#29 Jun 12, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like they got them all this week except Jimmie's. They even put a sour engine in Jeff's car now he goes to the back to start.....
yeah, HMS went to hell since eury jr got booted
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#30 Jun 12, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like they got them all this week except Jimmie's. They even put a sour engine in Jeff's car now he goes to the back to start.....
One good thing about Joonyer, when he needs to replace an engine and has to start from the back, he does not have to go very far.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#31 Jun 12, 2009
99 Lisa 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how were the cars superior? I think that is bullhockey. All the cars were equal, it's just that DEI had the best plate program at the time, JMHO.
Dam, Lisa, I thought best actually equated to superior. It sure would not equate to inferior.

Actually the official word about the DEI plate cars for that period between 2001 and 2004 was that they supposedly found a trick in hanging the bodies. Many in the NASCAR community thought it was a wink and nod agreement to allow Joonyer to dominate the track that killed the old man.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

#32 Jun 12, 2009
dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question why do you have to call him Jooyner? you have no respect so you deserve none dumbass.
I deserve none dumbass, ok, I did not want any dumbass. Did you actually mean to say that I did not deserve any respect because I am a dumbass? Well, my somewhat dim witted friend, if you wished to say the latter then you would have needed a comma between none and dumbass.

You must be a card carrying member of the training bra legion that follows Joonyer around. Why do I have to call him Joonyer? Because I WANT to call him Joonyer, any further questions?

Since: Jul 08

Roy, WA

#33 Jun 12, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I deserve none dumbass, ok, I did not want any dumbass. Did you actually mean to say that I did not deserve any respect because I am a dumbass? Well, my somewhat dim witted friend, if you wished to say the latter then you would have needed a comma between none and dumbass.
You must be a card carrying member of the training bra legion that follows Joonyer around. Why do I have to call him Joonyer? Because I WANT to call him Joonyer, any further questions?
Then until you start calling him by his given name don't expect us to take your seriously.In fact, I can't remember the last time I read a post of yours. I see the Jooonyer and I know to just breeze on by.

What's with the conspiracy theories???? Been hanging around Jrh8tr too long???? LMAO!!!!

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Since: Apr 07

Las Cruces, NM

#34 Jun 12, 2009
Dew Addict wrote:
<quoted text>
Then until you start calling him by his given name don't expect us to take your seriously.In fact, I can't remember the last time I read a post of yours. I see the Jooonyer and I know to just breeze on by.
What's with the conspiracy theories???? Been hanging around Jrh8tr too long???? LMAO!!!!
No kidding!!! LOL!!! I personally didn't need the comma to know that the poster was calling it a dumbazz, did you Dew??? Always attempting to correct the posts of others, yet spells Junior like it does!!! We call that hypocritical where I come from!!!
BLOWHARD

AOL

#35 Jun 12, 2009
you're an idiot, BREEZY. SHUUUT up.

Location hidden

#36 Jun 13, 2009
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
One good thing about Joonyer, when he needs to replace an engine and has to start from the back, he does not have to go very far.
Jeff didn't have to go that far himself he was only 3 cars in front of jr.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#37 Jun 13, 2009
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding!!! LOL!!! I personally didn't need the comma to know that the poster was calling it a dumbazz, did you Dew??? Always attempting to correct the posts of others, yet spells Junior like it does!!! We call that hypocritical where I come from!!!
No I didn't either. And yes, we would call that hypocritical from where I come from as well. The nerve of some people, I tell you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Krug Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With zero wins, Danica Patrick belongs in NASCA... Sep 15 SoPhartse 2
News Patrick at career crossroads as days as driver ... Sep 13 And Phartse 2
News Will the mighty Dale Earnhardt Jr. strike out i... Sep 10 Now phartes 9
News Busch's historic Indy chase includes hope for 5... Jul '17 LastPhart 3
News NASCAR Cup Series Racing Returns to NBC Sports ... Jun '17 Racing Phart 2
News Allmendinger crew chief suspended 3 races and f... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Such Phart 4
News Johnson champion again and on pole for NASCAR s... (Dec '16) Jan '17 WWE CRASHCAR 2017 7
More from around the web