Penalties likely for Earnhardt, Waltrip teams

Full story: Baltimore Sun

A pair of high-profile Nationwide Series teams owned by drivers Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2012
MRSdaleEarnhardt JR

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2008

Judged:

I don't have a comment about the inspectors finding something 'up' with the cars. Except to say that some get caught in the 'gray area' and other's we, they don't. I really just wanted to say
go DALE JR @ Daytona 500 :) I think this is the year for him to finally be a champion. Just NEVER thought it would be w/Jeff Gordon (haha!) But I do think that Jimmie Johnson and Casey Mears will be great teammates for Jr :) Yay!!!!!!!
Lisa

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2008

Judged:

MRSdaleEarnhardtJR wrote:
I don't have a comment about the inspectors finding something 'up' with the cars. Except to say that some get caught in the 'gray area' and other's we, they don't. I really just wanted to say
go DALE JR @ Daytona 500 :) I think this is the year for him to finally be a champion. Just NEVER thought it would be w/Jeff Gordon (haha!) But I do think that Jimmie Johnson and Casey Mears will be great teammates for Jr :) Yay!!!!!!!
I think he is laying back now to avoid crashes, and towards the end you will see him come flying.
MRSdaleEarnhardt JR

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2008

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is laying back now to avoid crashes, and towards the end you will see him come flying.
I agree Lisa:) and it sure is nice to see him smiling again :) It's been far too long since he has been happy. TYVM for the post back :) Enjoy the 500 tomorrow;)
Lisa

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2008

Judged:

MRSdaleEarnhardtJR wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Lisa:) and it sure is nice to see him smiling again :) It's been far too long since he has been happy. TYVM for the post back :) Enjoy the 500 tomorrow;)
no problem dear. he has the sexiest smile. I love to see him smile, He will do well this year, I feel he is at home with a boss who cares about him.
Lindaf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Cale gale is the sexiest NASCAR driver alive!
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

If being a consistent loser makes him and his fans smile, well, words escape me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Johnny Sauter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Austin Dillon wins truck race at Eldora (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jusy_Sayn 2
King wins Truck race at Daytona (Feb '12) Feb '12 duh 1
TRUCKS: Dillon Outraces Truck Veterans (Dec '11) Jan '12 Whoyakidding 3
Hornaday gets 48th career NASCAR Trucks win (Jun '11) Jun '11 Hilton Head 1
Bodine outsmarts Busch for Trucks race victory (Sep '10) Sep '10 Carl 1
Sports Digest: Cathedral baseball team wins fir... (May '10) May '10 Dude 2
Live from the racetrack (Oct '09) Feb '10 booyaa 9

Search the Johnny Sauter Forum:
•••
•••