The Ultimate road ringer is Tony Ste...

The Ultimate road ringer is Tony Stewart vs. Ambrose

There are 5 comments on the www.nascar.com story from Aug 11, 2009, titled The Ultimate road ringer is Tony Stewart vs. Ambrose. In it, www.nascar.com reports that:

With a record nine victories on road courses, Jeff Gordon is considered the best of the bunch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nascar.com.

“'2010'season ”

Since: May 09

Phoenix, Arizona

#1 Aug 11, 2009
To me Tony Stewart is the best but Marcos has potential to be the best.
Nascartoon

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2009
The New Twenty wrote:
To me Tony Stewart is the best but Marcos has potential to be the best.
It always seems like someone dominates the road courses for a while, than someone else takes over for their turn (Martin, Gordon, Stewart.) Who knows. Maybe Marcos can become that next guy. He has certainly shown the potential to be. Tony won't be easy to knock off the top, but people would have said the same about Jeff when Tony took over. We'll see I guess. Either way, it's nice to see that drivers in general are performing better on the road courses. Makes it much more exciting.

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

#3 Aug 11, 2009
Nascartoon wrote:
<quoted text>It always seems like someone dominates the road courses for a while, than someone else takes over for their turn (Martin, Gordon, Stewart.) Who knows. Maybe Marcos can become that next guy. He has certainly shown the potential to be. Tony won't be easy to knock off the top, but people would have said the same about Jeff when Tony took over. We'll see I guess. Either way, it's nice to see that drivers in general are performing better on the road courses. Makes it much more exciting.
Yesterdays race was one of the best road course races I've seen in along time. Sure had plenty of action. Have to agree Ambrose was fantastic this weekend and showed he can drive a road course. This might be his forte'.

“Smoke Fan Forever!!!”

Since: Sep 07

Look to the Western Sky!!!!

#4 Aug 11, 2009
I had to call Bill out on leaving out facts and dismissing some things to make his point and how it was totally absurd.
gotalife

AOL

#5 Aug 11, 2009
What did he get wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kenseth holds off Larson for thrilling victory ... Jun 2 Larsucks 2
News 2016 Dover: Richard Childress Racing NASCAR Xfi... May '16 Menards eh 1
News Danica Patrick's car bursts into flames, Stewar... May '16 WelbyMD 1
News Carl Edwards nudges to NASCAR victory Apr '16 Rich K 2
News NASCAR: The return of Smoke Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR: The 3 most memorable races of 2015 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Recap: Rousey loses to Holm, rain dashes NASCAR... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 3
More from around the web