Marcos Ambrose's move pays off at Watkins Glen

Aug 9, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Los Angeles Times

A year ago Marcos Ambrose used pit strategy to win at Watkins Glen International.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Aug 12, 2009

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#1 Aug 9, 2009
And Kyle was crying afterwards...hasnt he bumped someone outta the way before to win !!

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Suck it up Kyle and act like a man !!
Cheers For Kyle

Maitland, FL

#2 Aug 9, 2009
O.K. Kyle, now you know how to get around Marcos today!!! The big question is---why did NASCAR let Robby Gordon get away with rough driving---not one time but four times against Joey Lagono...and finally knocking him out of a race in a burning race car...NASCAR Shame On You!!!
Jimmy

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 9, 2009
Minor league big deal.
AriannaHuffingsm urf

Jacksonville, AL

#4 Aug 9, 2009
Kyle is only, what, 3 or 4 yrs old now? He's got plenty of time to prove himself. But he'll never be as cool as Ambrose.
WWE NASCAR

Newtown, CT

#5 Aug 9, 2009
Way didn't Jr drive; he certainly could use the practice. Either he would rather go drinking, or he doesn't want to embarrass himself.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Aug 9, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
Way didn't Jr drive; he certainly could use the practice. Either he would rather go drinking, or he doesn't want to embarrass himself.
Why are you worring about Jr????? We had plenty of road ringers crowding in on the local nationwide drivers..
WWE NASCAR

Newtown, CT

#7 Aug 9, 2009
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you worring about Jr????? We had plenty of road ringers crowding in on the local nationwide drivers..
Actually NASCAR needs a policy where drivers aren't allowed to race in other series. At the end of the year top pointing drivers can move up, lower points drivers have to move down.

“UP SMOKE!!!!!! (IE: GO SMOKE)”

Since: Jun 08

Galway Ireland? I WISH!

#9 Aug 10, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually NASCAR needs a policy where drivers aren't allowed to race in other series. At the end of the year top pointing drivers can move up, lower points drivers have to move down.
Here it goes... What a stupid agrument! I am so tired of this argument. I'm a race fan & a race fan loves racing - all types of racing. If a driver wants to drive a Sprint, Nationwide, truck, open wheel modified, sprint winged ... etc.. they should be allowed. A true racer can drive multiple different cars and win. The Nationwide race cars arent even the same cars; a the Sprint COT... The only reason why fans come out to races are to see good racers put on a show.
Hilton Head

Casselberry, FL

#10 Aug 12, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
Jr. who?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female crew chiefs could be next for NASCAR Aug 10 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 4
Fired up for IWK 250 Jul '14 Joshua Cochrane a... 1
NASCAR: Jimmie Johnson dominates in Sprint Cup ... May '14 Cale 11 2
The number 17 DeWalt race car driven by Wiscons... May '14 Lola24 2
Danica Patrick all smiles and in love with puppy May '14 Cheesesteak 39
Pagenaud tops speed chart at strange Indy practice May '14 wichita-rick 2
NASCAR drivers most likely to throw a punch May '14 WWE CRASHCAR 2014 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000